Supporters of Amritpal Singh take over a police station in Amritsar

randomGuy

1 hour ago, Number said:

For anyone who thinks only BJP/RSS, bhakts, chaddi gang are against the scared idea of Khalistan and their favorite AAP (or Congress) will allow the secessionist movements to flourish and succeed.

Its not a question of intent. Bhakts question political compulsion , clouded judgement and ability of AAP

Refer Panch Parmeshwar story by Munshi Premchand. Its in human nature to act responsibly if they are given responsibility 

Edited by mishra

2 hours ago, Number said:

For anyone who thinks only BJP/RSS, bhakts, chaddi gang are against the scared idea of Khalistan and their favorite AAP (or Congress) will allow the secessionist movements to flourish and succeed.

This would have been more convincing if they had acted on Amritpal when he and his followers ran over a police station last month. Forget that, why was he even allowed to grow into such prominence in the first place? Why was this not nipped in the bud by AAP which had complete control over the Punjab police force? Looks more like the center threatened to intervene if the govt took no action. 

AAP leaders should add a picture of a chameleon and/or Janus instead of Bhagat Singh and Ambedkar. Suits their ideology better. 

2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Is he arrested or gone mia? People suspect that he has been encountered offered 

I dont think he is either arrested or encountered. His family was non challant in a interview with a Khalistani (Not even sympathiser) TV channel. which means he is still safe and sound. Most likely Nepal/Pakistan or somewhere safe in hiding

Edited by mishra

8 minutes ago, mishra said:

I dont think he is either arrested or encountered. His family was non challant in an interview with a Khalistani (Not even sympathiser) TV channel. which means he is still safe and sound. Most likely Nepal/Pakistan or somewhere safe in hiding

Maybe it’s not incompetent police. AAP politicians might’ve tipped him off and let him escape. Now, they are acting coy

The amount of virulent and false propaganda on SM being shared by UK khalistani sympathisers and sikhs in general in the garbe of showing 'solidarity for punjab'.  Ive seen many instances of videos of the Indian embassy mini gathering being portrayed as ' Indians celebrating the genocide of Sikhs'. This is how they indoctrinate young kids to hate Indians.

@mishra @G_B_ @Austin 3:!6 I urge you to be vigilant as well as your families, as there is a high chance that Indians will start getting assaulted by these scum how they are in Canada and Australia.

1 hour ago, Under_Score said:

Saw the WSO clip on the news yesterday, Sikhs living in Canada have families living in Punjab....some Sikhs are condemning, also majority of Sikhs ( Doesn't matter Khalistanis or others ) living here don't trust the filth ridden politicians of India...so what?

Regarding the Amritpal video, He is just mentioning that all Sikhs sacrifices of protecting Hindus in the past have gone in vain, mentioning about Hindu Punjabis who instead of standing with Sikhs in Punjab have always supported the center Govt & are living like parasites. I have heard that before as well, that is his opinion. I don't agree with him regarding this. I have many Hindu friends in Punjab, what he says is wrong. 

That bit highlightes has been YOUR opinion too in the past- if you disagree we can get the admins to dig out your posts which mentioned this, although you have stopped short in calling us parasites, the sentiment of the Jatts and the indoctrination you do with your kids is clear to see. Half of the gurdwara in Punjab and delhi  run due to donations by Hindus- dont forget that. We beleve SIkhi is part of us- you believe we are weak traitors who you have a superiority complex over.

'Saving hindus, weak hindus' this is the kinda one sided propaganda which is stuffed into your brain which reinforces the superiority complex you  THINK you have against hindus. Hindus will ALWAYS support India first, yes our motherland is Punjab and punjabi, demographic adaptation over time to integrate with the rest of India is natural unlike pendus who like living in their own pind bubble. You hate the idea of India doesn't mean Hindus of Punjab hate India. Maybe your allegiance is to your holy book but our allegiance is to our country and our flag first. Religion comes second. This bhai chara nonsense esp in the west isnt going to last long- and dont take our silence and openness as our weakness..

6 hours ago, Under_Score said:

Saw the WSO clip on the news yesterday, Sikhs living in Canada have families living in Punjab....some Sikhs are condemning, also majority of Sikhs ( Doesn't matter Khalistanis or others ) living here don't trust the filth ridden politicians of India...so what?

Regarding the Amritpal video, He is just mentioning that all Sikhs sacrifices of protecting Hindus in the past have gone in vain, mentioning about Hindu Punjabis who instead of standing with Sikhs in Punjab have always supported the center Govt & are living like parasites. I have heard that before as well, that is his opinion. I don't agree with him regarding this. I have many Hindu friends in Punjab, what he says is wrong. 

Marathas helped liberate Amritsar after Abdali ravaged North India. Hindus helped save Golden Temple from Pakistani attack during Partition. That lie that only Sikhs saved Hindus from Moghuls has been used by Khalistanis to indoctrinate young kids. . It was a sense of unified brotherhood of Sikhs and Hindus that fought Moghuls. Thanks to Majority of Indian Sikhs don’t have that mentality. 

Of the 5 Panj Pyare  , only one came from Lahore region of present day Punjab. Rest came from all over India (3 from Deccan) . 
https://www.learnreligions.com/panj-pyare-five-beloved-sikh-history-2993218

Edited by coffee_rules

17 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Why are they vandalizing Indian embassy in London? What purpose does it serve?

because there are no armed Indian forces stationed there who will shoot dead any Individual who attacks the premises either a jihadi or a khalistani ( Just like Americans do) so there is no deterrent and and a free for all.

Now that India removed the security for the British High commissioner in Delhi,  the Met Police have installed a 3 layer cordon with police protection in advance of the protest today. This the language goras understand

14 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

The amount of virulent and false propaganda on SM being shared by UK khalistani sympathisers and sikhs in general in the garbe of showing 'solidarity for punjab'.  Ive seen many instances of videos of the Indian embassy mini gathering being portrayed as ' Indians celebrating the genocide of Sikhs'. This is how they indoctrinate young kids to hate Indians.

@mishra @G_B_ @Austin 3:!6 I urge you to be vigilant as well as your families, as there is a high chance that Indians will start getting assaulted by these scum how they are in Canada and Australia.

Actually, I have very limited interaction with UK Sikh Community people. In my circle there are just 4 Sikh family who we can trust our kids to (they do same) and none have anything to do with Khalistani BS. Only time it was discussed was by one of them who happens to be a massive Gurdass Mann fan and was really pissed at controversy created by Khaistani supporting libtards. Below was story

https://www.tribuneindia.com/news/archive/jalandhar/sikh-bodies-protest-against-gurdas-maan-837402

The longer This chap Amrit Pal stays on run, longer the investigating agencies will be keeping the eye on ball and supporters of his will get better understanding of what State will do to them.

Somehow I feel Police/invetsigating agencies are intentinally letting him run from Post to Pillar, So that they can mark all of them Posts and Pillars.

7 minutes ago, mishra said:

Actually, I have very limited interaction with UK Sikh Community people. In my circle there are just 4 Sikh family who we can trust our kids to (they do same) and none have anything to do with Khalistani BS. Only time it was discussed was by one of them who happens to be a massive Gurdass Mann fan and was really pissed at controversy created by Khaistani supporting libtards. Below was story

https://www.tribuneindia.com/news/archive/jalandhar/sikh-bodies-protest-against-gurdas-maan-837402

the silent majority is always subdued and trampled on by an extremist minority ( which is quite sizable in UK)