Supporters of Amritpal Singh take over a police station in Amritsar

randomGuy

53 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

because there are no armed Indian forces stationed there who will shoot dead any Individual who attacks the premises either a jihadi or a khalistani ( Just like Americans do) so there is no deterrent and and a free for all.

Now that India removed the security for the British High commissioner in Delhi,  the Met Police have installed a 3 layer cordon with police protection in advance of the protest today. This the language goras understand

Khalis, try taking this huge flag down , chavanni chors

1 hour ago, mishra said:

The longer This chap Amrit Pal stays on run, longer the investigating agencies will be keeping the eye on ball and supporters of his will get better understanding of what State will do to them.

Somehow I feel Police/invetsigating agencies are intentinally letting him run from Post to Pillar, So that they can mark all of them Posts and Pillars.

I would like to believe this is true. 

India will have to start meddling into local Canadian politics. The people there have to decide if these tribals should be entertained and at what cost. Do they want to bring this war to their territory. 

Folks from Canada can do this from impunity because the politicians allow them. If locals start to backlash against this nonsense it will put this whole Khalsa thing in jeopardy. Once their families and their very refuge is at risk, they will also start running Pulis Pulis like their latest Khalsa leader. 

17 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

look how the scum is targeting a lone Gujarati elderly man- this is the ‘bravery’

This is why Hindu youth need to be out on the streets protecting their elders- because scum like this can only prey on the weak. 

When queen died, there was massive crowd which came to mourning. I checked all my acquintances if they have been or planning. All said NO apart from one woman who never worked in her life. She said, she may go. Answer is mostly people living on benefit street visited gathering.

Same is true for those Khalistani youth too who have gathered ie its crowd from Benefit Street

Just now, mishra said:

When queen died, there was massive crowd which came to mourning. I checked all my acquintances if they have been or planning. All said NO apart from one woman who never worked in her life. She said, she may go. Answer is mostly people living on benefit street visited gathering.

Same is true for those Khalistani youth too who have gathered ie its crowd from Benefit Street

Dont think the madrch*d in the video is a youth- deffo a 40 year old uneducated sadakchaap chapri. The Sangat gives millions of £in donations which means they can afford to not go to work and do this fuddupana

51 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

Out of all the bhakts of ICF, you seem most paranoid & spreading all false propaganda.....using words like 'Mob attacks a unharmed Hindu' & generalizing all Sikhs in Canada as 'Daler soorma kaum' which supports this cowardly act.

Its not propaganda or paranoia when there are clear videos for everyone to see what Khalistanis in numbers are actually up to. If the silent majority does nothing to quell a extreme minority then if the shoe fits... :dontknow:

52 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

Instead of all this drama, keep a licensed firearm & if some Khalistani approaches you to harm you without any provocation from your side, use it to defend yourself. 

If i Had the option to I would, but you see unlike SOME, we pride ourselves in following the law of the land. Also what would be the result? the propaganda will spread about Hindus shooting peaceful sikhs? How narratives are changed via toolkits is a well known technique. Thanks for the advice though :isalute:

11 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

India will have to start meddling into local Canadian politics. The people there have to decide if these tribals should be entertained and at what cost. Do they want to bring this war to their territory. 

Folks from Canada can do this from impunity because the politicians allow them. If locals start to backlash against this nonsense it will put this whole Khalsa thing in jeopardy. Once their families and their very refuge is at risk, they will also start running Pulis Pulis like their latest Khalsa leader. 

Canada actually has a higher proportion of Sikhs as a percentage of the population (2.1%) v/s India (1.7%). Canada also has vast amounts of land that is unused and unihabited. Surely, Jagmeet Singh and other Khalistan sympathising politicians can make some land in Kanedaaa for their brethren to fulfill their desires for Khalistan.