‘It’s a shame if you are not fit as a captain’: Kapil Dev says overweight Rohit Sharma ‘needs to put some hard work on it’

2 hours ago, Lord said:

Kohli should be dropped for his batting but that doesn't mean fitness is overrated.

Correct.

Its an ignorant uninformed uneducated mindset to believe fitness is overrated.

I would like to mention, I do believe the Indian team has some level of fitness, their main issues isnt fitness, but rather demolishing buffet, leading to weight gain.

4 hours ago, SRT100 said:

Correct.

Its an ignorant uninformed uneducated mindset to believe fitness is overrated.

I would like to mention, I do believe the Indian team has some level of fitness, their main issues isnt fitness, but rather demolishing buffet, leading to weight gain.

pant and sarfaraz and rohit and shaw can demolish any buffet between the 4 of them

5 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

Squat should be done carefully. 

This is embarrassing to say the least.

How can a player that has access to so many professionals, perform squats like this?

Literally everything he is doing in executing this movement, he is doing wrong. Thats not even including the fact that he should be performing this lift in a gym and wearing the right type of shoes or go barefoot.

14 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

How can a player that has access to so many professionals, perform squats like this?

Literally everything he is doing in executing this movement, he is doing wrong. Thats not even including the fact that he should be performing this lift in a gym and wearing the right type of shoes or go barefoot.

Yup worst way of doing this.  So many things can go wrong here

3 hours ago, SRT100 said:

because he and all others around him are idiots

20 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

Out of form for 3 years is too much. He should spend more time in the nets or domestic matches rather than in gym

Who says he is not spending time at nets. He corrected himself in whiteball cricket, it is yet to be seen if he can do it in redball cricket.