Women Premier League Discussion thread - Mar 04-26, 2023 (Live on Sports 18 & Jio Cinema)

31 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Can't seem to find this on TV...  Jiocinema sucks. 

Who was the genius who bought their rights for 900 cr? 

I see a couple of seasons more to this drama

I have JioFiber as my internate service provider. I have jiocinema ( i do not have jio phone) without   OTP jio Showing it live over Net.

Otherwise you can subscribe on tv sattelite

Sports 18.its Nominal cost.

Tata sky have that channel

Edited by Nidhibic

UP Warriorz

Possible XI: Alyssa Healy (c/wk), Shweta Sehrawat, Kiran Navgire, Tahlia McGrath, Deepti Sharma, Grace Harris/Sophie Ecclestone, Devika Vaidya, Shabnim Ismail, S Yashasri, Anjali Sarvani, Rajeshwari Gayakwad

----

Gujarat Giants

In case Beth Mooney ( twisted Ankel)doesn't recover in time for tonight's game, Sneh Rana is likely to lead the side. Sophia Dunkley will come in as a direct overseas swap and Sushma Verma will have to handle wicketkeeping duties.

Gujarat Giant: Probable XI: S Meghana, Sophia Dunkley, Harleen Deol, Ash Gardner, D Hemalatha, Annabel Sutherland, Georgia Wareham, Sneh Rana (c), Sushma Verma (wk), Mansi Joshi, Monica Patel

13 minutes ago, Nidhibic said:

I have JioFiber as my internate service provider. I have jiocinema ( i do not have jio phone) without   OTP jio Showing it live over Net.

Otherwise you can subscribe on tv sattelite

Sports 18.its Nominal cost.

Tata sky have that channel

Via Com is same as sports 18, you need to ask your cable operator or pull your tv Guide to sorts out

2 hours ago, Sandz said:

Shafali Verma never does anything in international matches but is already an IpL sooper star! Story of Indian cricket.

Was about to post that. Lots of intent and very good powerhitting today. Also, planned her innings. She has done nothing not even 20% of what she did today in Internationals. The same will hold true for most other Indian Women players. International pressure is different than tamasha league. I just want an unknown indian player to show her skills, power hitting skills. 

38 minutes ago, nitinbwj said:

Sports18 pe hai.. 

No way you can see Jio-cinema on tv

Jio- Cinema on Net with your jio fiber Account ( one with 14 or 17 Apps including your 150 Mbps download speed, its worth to have, you no longer pay extra for your Hotstar, sonyLiv, Voot, Lionsgate, etc many many media

Travel music, news....)

76 for 4 off 10+

165 could be challenging

Edited by Nidhibic

Lol... Let's rename it Australian Women League.... Grace Harris, Eccelstone smashed 70 odd from 28 balls. These girls are built like a tank. So much power. Gujrat Giants lost from winning position. 

Positives for Indian Women - None.. Ahahaha except money of course. 

2 hours ago, Nidhibic said:

No way you can see Jio-cinema on tv

Jio- Cinema on Net with your jio fiber Account ( one with 14 or 17 Apps including your 150 Mbps download speed, its worth to have, you no longer pay extra for your Hotstar, sonyLiv, Voot, Lionsgate, etc many many media

Travel music, news....)

76 for 4 off 10+

165 could be challenging

LoL.. Why would I download a crap Jiocinema app when I get the Sports 18 HD channel IN MY PACK. I have Dishtv. Where are you from? Bangladesh? 

1 hour ago, figo6762 said:

Have to say this Aussie women’s team is better than the men’s golden era team .. they just have some many  good players .. 

Freak players. Batswomen, Power Hitters, All-rounders, good athletes and the never say die attitude of old aussie juggernaut. We came close to beating them... He thrashing them  when that stupid run out took away the game. 

Edited by nitinbwj

Sneh Rana the losing Captain " Kim gave away a lot of boundaries in the end "  Lol....

Her last over went for 20 runs but she also picked 5 wickets.. :cantstop: Anabel Sutherland went for 10.7 eco... What a way to appreciate your best bowler...:phehe: Rana ji did jack **** with the ball and captaincy but can run her mouth..what a loser :whack2:

19 of the last over and last ball six .. that game did not disappoint ..  WPL needs competitive games like this …  just hope it really propels some Indian women to household names .. that’s how the game can get better in India .. more cash is needed ..  

Wong is another crazy talent .. she hit 128 kmph faster than Boobi in IPL and she’s only 19 .. she can only get stronger .,, 

would love to see more local Indian talent to back … 

too bad renuka didn’t do well today .. she gets a lot of swing under right conditions ,,