Raisina Dialogue 2023 : Kevin Pietersen on a panel discussion with Dr S.Jaishankar & Tony Blair

rangeelaraja

7 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

We need to learn to do these things better. There is too much bhaandgiri in our approach toward things. No serious. 

I agree, we talk a lot, but move slowly. 

China does a lot, talks briefly. 

Big difference. And a lesson to learn.

So long as there is going to be a nationalist govt at the center… India is going to be unstoppable force unless we shoot ourselves in the foot. 

And that is because of sheer numbers.

We are 1.4B people. Even if 5 % of our population is world class talent that stays in India 

- thats still a 70M world beaters - with a decent ecosystem while take India a long long way.

That’s more than the entire population of France or UK. 

On 3/4/2023 at 10:50 AM, rangeelaraja said:

I agree, we talk a lot, but move slowly. 

China does a lot, talks briefly. 

Big difference. And a lesson to learn.

So long as there is going to be a nationalist govt at the center… India is going to be unstoppable force unless we shoot ourselves in the foot. 

And that is because of sheer numbers.

We are 1.4B people. Even if 5 % of our population is world class talent that stays in India 

- thats still a 70M world beaters - with a decent ecosystem while take India a long long way.

That’s more than the entire population of France or UK. 

but 5% of the top usually don't stay; they end up elsewhere

^ Chinese are predicting that West will start calling  India, a threat to world peace by 2045, or definitely before 2050. :isalute:  I feel they are right as global ranking of democracies, media , fr e speech , religious freedom yadaaa yadaa yadaaa has started.

For every Indian, it should be clear that apart from narrative and  to some extent technology, West has nothing to offer which India can’t get from somewhere else. Russia must not be ignored as they are only ones who can meet our energy, metal and minerals and to some extent technological demand

PS: west just got £70 billion order in name of commercial plane. Russia would put a end to end MIC in India.