Attention devotees

Gambit

2nd inn chasing under pressure in Tests. Can SRT deliver 2 out of 4 times?
Is this why you've tried your best to sell this house to Sachin? :hysterical: Didn't know that you are a curator too!!
[The curator of Dorab Villa, Ms.Fine Leg, said it was a dream come true having the legendary batsman move into Dorab Villa. "It'z the happiest day of my life."/QUOTE]

saw it' date=' looks scary.[/quote'] at the moment its really appearing unmanly...once this Dorab Villa is renovated then it will be an eye-catcher with its looks and decor. moreover, when SRT will be in then it will to life on its own...isn't it?

Iam disappointed in Sachin's taste.
Buddy, do you know how tough is it to even grab a property like this? You think he's gonna live in it like that, its the price he paid for the piece of sea facing land, not this torn out house He's gonna hire one of the best architects and turn it around When SRK bought the band-stand house, it used to be like a "khandar", now it s a tourist spot ..that whole line of carter road and band stand is a celebrity stretch

lol @ ppl calling it bad taste of tendulkar. dude he didn't buy that house.. he bought that place. now he will ask the buldozer folkz to crack that house.. it's the "Zameen" which tendulkar bought.. now wait for a beautiful palace to stand @ that place. the zameen is pretty expensive there i heard on tv.

Buddy, do you know how tough is it to even grab a property like this? You think he's gonna live in it like that, its the price he paid for the piece of sea facing land, not this torn out house He's gonna hire one of the best architects and turn it around When SRK bought the band-stand house, it used to be like a "khandar", now it s a tourist spot ..that whole line of carter road and band stand is a celebrity stretch
thats what even i thought afterwards. Hmph! why would he live in that house...