Australia selectors should resign if they have any sense of responsibility: Sunil Gavaskar

sage

16 hours ago, singhvivek141 said:

You're not alone here, I'm having the same drop in interest from last few months.
Entire BGT I just watched highlights at the end of day and maybe few overs during weekend when I had nowhere to go.
We're not introducing young players and are stuck with the same old faces from more than a decade who have more failures recently in their resume than success. But they keep on playing series after series because of supposedly TINA as per our coach.

Loved your post, definitely agree.

When India played in Australia, I was watching so much cricket then, both live and replays and talk shows.

When India played England at home, I was salivating every time for every session. Same vs SA.

First time ever, I was not thrilled really of retaining the BGT and winning the series.

No one in the current team really excites me, where I need to desperately watch the game.

22 hours ago, SRT100 said:

Actually it was because of you, you sparked my interest in the fast bowling.

I was so excited that we could match all the SENA countries with powerful weapons. Yet they are not played and not supported.

Chaatu no.1. Do you have any other idea than reiterating express' views everywhere. Each of your post is either a reply or an OP with atleast three people tagged mentioning only those things which those would like. Have you ever watched cricket yourself? All of observations are based on what you read.

On 3/14/2023 at 2:26 PM, SRT100 said:

Actually it was because of you, you sparked my interest in the fast bowling.

I was so excited that we could match all the SENA countries with powerful weapons. Yet they are not played and not supported.

I dont have any pleasure watching India bat anymore. Im sorry but Kohli's century made me sad. I know for a certainty it was because of the pitch and he refused to play any stroke that could get him out. He wont achieve that score on any pitch offering any small assistance to bowlers.

I enjoy Umran and I do like Siraj. Gill is good too. I just feel like the light is dimming on my pleasure of Indian Cricket.

I tolerated Pujara and Kohli because Pant was there to excite me. He is gone and gone for good.

I will check scores and Im sure I will be back here in 2-3 days for the ODI's but my passion is long gone.

We will have to wait for a few to retire before the excitement comes back in. 

On 3/15/2023 at 12:57 AM, vvvslaxman said:

Some players were born in the wrong era. Sheldon Jackson is one. He is now 36 years old.  6608 runs at 48.94 avge @61 strike rate 20 centuries 36 fifties

he is an excellent spin basher. peak karun nair was one too

Indian cricket is as good as dead, in a traditional sense. The focus of the casual watchers has shifted to IPL. The players and board follow the money. No one gives a rats ass about the national team. Miss the golden days of cricket really..what a sport and such a pleasure to have followed it. If Axar Patel and KL Rahul are the next big things in Indian cricket, i might as well stop it watching.

14 hours ago, Sandeep99 said:

Indian cricket is as good as dead, in a traditional sense. The focus of the casual watchers has shifted to IPL. The players and board follow the money. No one gives a rats ass about the national team. Miss the golden days of cricket really..what a sport and such a pleasure to have followed it. If Axar Patel and KL Rahul are the next big things in Indian cricket, i might as well stop it watching.

the big things in indian cricket right now are undercutter and mukesh coomer