Congratulations Team India on reaching second consecutive WTC Final

Need more LHBs to counter Cummins, Hazlewood. Heck I think Lyon isn't that lethal against LHBs because of his line of attack.

Pant will be a huge miss, we need some brave calls to compensate for that loss, somehow try to fit in Sundar in top 6. The kid also looks like a mental beast.

3 hours ago, Gollum said:

Need more LHBs to counter Cummins, Hazlewood. Heck I think Lyon isn't that lethal against LHBs because of his line of attack.

Pant will be a huge miss, we need some brave calls to compensate for that loss, somehow try to fit in Sundar in top 6. The kid also looks like a mental beast.

He's a back but I'll take kishen over Bharat. 

On 3/14/2023 at 12:19 PM, Gollum said:

he is also made of glass. expect him to be injured then

15 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

Commiserations on INdia for 2nd final loss thread should be opened if Starc bowls anywhere close to like this.

he needs to bowl merely at 50% of this... pressure and mental midgetry will take care of rest in WTC final

On 3/13/2023 at 2:54 AM, Adamant said:

All thanks to the GOAT ASIAN TEST CAPTAIN, VIRAT KOHLI. 

He was the one who captained us in the tough away series. 

Captained 4 matches vs England in Eng, led by 2-1.

Then captained 2 matches in SA, lost one and won one. 

And finally making 186 runs in the decider. 

What a champ, even in his slump he has assured that team India qualifies for WTC finals. 

All Hail! 

World Champion too on first try.