Hardik Pandya discussion thread

Khota

Hardik has been a good LOi player for India for 5-6 years now. However, fans should resist before hyping him as he has done well but not exceptionally well.

Best ODI Team  whene everyone fully fit:-

Rohit

Gill/Dhawan

Kohli

Pant

KLR

Pandya

Jadeja

D Chahar

Shami

Bumrah

Yuzi

Edited by Majestic
11 hours ago, gattaca said:

His sustainability is still a question. I doubt he can play IPL, ODIs , T20 and tests. Nutrition also plays role here. He did mention about growing up on Maggie noodles. 

He is not in contention for tests anyway. Hope he can be injury free for upcoming big tournaments and the '23 WC. 

On 10/25/2021 at 8:37 PM, Khota said:

For almost 5 years I have heard he is the second coming of Bradman and Dennis Lillee.

He is an total failure. Nothing to show for I was ridiculed when I said he will pick an injury trying to be an allrounder but here we are.

Five years later all the time invested has been wasted.

Poorest return on investment ever.

kaha-ho-tum-anil-kapoor.gif

3 hours ago, Vijy said:

failed today with bat and ball in a high-pressure game. however, he is not a steady/consistent tuk-tuk player, so some failures are to be expected.

His batting failure is ok once in a while.

But his bowling went to dogs too today. That is bad because we cannot rely on him as a main bowler and need a 6th bowler option to complement him. 
Still there are many people in the team ahead of him for getting the coveted "Match ka Mujrim" title.