I hope chennaites are watching punjab's game

Cricketics

What typically constitues your birthplace in India' date=' do we go far as our ancestors or the place where you lived the most?[/quote'] hmmm...birthplace should be the place you were born...no?

holy cow, so by calling chennai a state by mistake, i insulted chennaites. holy fack this gotta be the biggest whining channel available peace on this boring topic u guys creatin
v are not creating anything..u are starting some meaningless threads saying something so stupid and then u say that v are whining..

Guest Hiten.

What are the odds of tics living IF he ever decides to go for a vacation in South ? :cantstop: tics ki saza in Sotuh..--> idli ka overdose aur lungi se tanga denge :haha:

I really hope Ticz marries a SI and getz to enjoy real life :heart: Life will be truly fun for Ticz (in a good way) :thumbs_up: (hint: I dunno if he reads chit-chat forum)
finey is in love with tics if i can read btw the lines :hysterical::hysterical:

Tics thinks' date=' that SI think that NI hate SI... So he starts [b']threads to mock & frustrate SI. What is he trying to prove? - that northies hate southies? what else can you prove with threads like this on a daily basis. :confused:
Mission Accomplished ..if he is trying to pull your leg, why dont some of u give em back, u got enough chennai'tes here? Afterall this is fun right..so play along.. I dont get the hate part, look at the mumbai thread..210 replies ..big deal, everyone plays along but some of u guys get really serious No one's stopping u guys from starting funny threads making fun of blue line or whatever if u feel really bad, ignore it :hatsoff:

Mission Accomplished ..if he is trying to pull your leg, why dont some of u give em back, u got enough chennai'tes here? Afterall this is fun right..so play along.. I dont get the hate part, look at the mumbai thread..210 replies ..big deal, everyone plays along but some of u guys get really serious No one's stopping u guys from starting funny threads making fun of blue line or whatever if u feel really bad, ignore it :hatsoff:
See, I have no problem of them making fun of CSK as a team. I have never said anything abt it and won't even in the future. In the mumbai thread people make fun of Mumbai Indians, no problem. But when you make fun of the food people eat and how they look as though they are from Mars it is OTT. As for the playing along, I don't get it. When certain people make fun of what we eat & our mustaches no one found any wrong, but when we gave it back. Then suddenly people recognize we are Indians. As for playing along the problem is exactly that... we aren't able to play along, because as soon as we play along people come out and say we are Indians... didn't they recognize that when jibes where thrown at us? As for replying to the threads of Tics, one can do that if he wants to increase his post count and ICF $s there is nothing worth to reply. I just had a go at his logic as to why he starts these threads. If he wants to prove NI don't hate SI, why should he start threads that prove exactly the opposite. For the record I don't believe NI hate SI... its just certain trolls.....

punjab scoring runs against an attack without its two strike bowlers is nothing....id love to see the day when yuvraj scores that quickfire 49 against warne... uv against murali will be fun
That did be interesting Uv struggled against Murali in Aus. But Murali too isn't in the best of his form, IMO he has a very negative mind set. He has repeatedly said that his job is to contain and not take wickets - Dhoni really needs to change his task.

^^Royals seemed desperate to loose rather... what else can you say when they open with Kaif when chasing 222?
better that than having kaif coming in the middle overs and being unable to find gaps :D In any case, as I said, it was a good decision to rest in-form players in order to prevent them from getting injured. They already got a BIG injury problem with Smith.

better that than having kaif coming in the middle overs and being unable to find gaps :D In any case, as I said, it was a good decision to rest in-form players in order to prevent them from getting injured. They already got a BIG injury problem with Smith.
Kaif is essentially a nudger. He most probably will be keeping the scorers busy with singles and doubles not boundaries. Had he come in the middle overs he could have easily got those 1s & 2s. Yusuf pathan would have been a better option.