I hope chennaites are watching punjab's game

Cricketics

See, I have no problem of them making fun of CSK as a team. I have never said anything abt it and won't even in the future. In the mumbai thread people make fun of Mumbai Indians, no problem. But when you make fun of the food people eat and how they look as though they are from Mars it is OTT. As for the playing along, I don't get it. When certain people make fun of what we eat & our mustaches no one found any wrong, but when we gave it back. Then suddenly people recognize we are Indians. As for playing along the problem is exactly that... we aren't able to play along, because as soon as we play along people come out and say we are Indians... didn't they recognize that when jibes where thrown at us? As for replying to the threads of Tics, one can do that if he wants to increase his post count and ICF there is nothing worth to reply. I just had a go at his logic as to why he starts these threads. If he wants to prove NI don't hate SI, why should he start threads that prove exactly the opposite. For the record I don't believe NI hate SI... its just certain trolls.....
We have edited that stuff in the past, if more and more people think its inappropriate then we can ask others to stop it or take further action

India renegade, i have made this clear to you before also that i pick on chennaites more because they are the one who are whining a lot. not all, certainly ppl like marirs mania don't feature here who have been cool enough to ignore what should be ignored, but few chennaites like say hari sankat and fineleg have been whining along, and to frustrate them, i start these threads, and would continue to do so until such attitude of their won't change.. anywayz, peace now on this

Ticz, Hari sampath may have boasted about CSK. Did I do the same? All I asked is for you to shut the hell up from opening repeated hate threads. Thats it. Thats not whining. Please get your brain cleared up to understand simple thingz. I can flood the ICF forum with nonsense threadz on Delhi 10 times faster than you can open nonsensical threads abt Madras. Is that what you want to see? 10 of your BS threads on CSK and 10 of my threads on Dud Dilli? If so, game on. Lets flood. Let the bloody useless duds dilli have equivalent threads as well.

Guest Hiten.
Ticz, Hari sampath may have boasted about CSK. Did I do the same? All I asked is for you to shut the hell up from opening repeated hate threads. Thats it. Thats not whining. Please get your brain cleared up to understand simple thingz. I can flood the ICF forum with nonsense threadz on Delhi 10 times faster than you can open nonsensical threads abt Madras. Is that what you want to see? 10 of your BS threads on CSK and 10 of my threads on Dud Dilli? If so, game on. Lets flood. Let the bloody useless duds dilli have equivalent threads as well.
I concur that part of your post :haha:

blue brigade, Ofcourse I can - in order to counter such BS threads abt CSK or such. On the other hand I can and do make good threads as well. Something which a few acknowledge - however given that I have started threads abt the Good Lord SRT - most prefer to consider only the negative threads as threads that I start.

Guest Hiten.
blue brigade, Ofcourse I can - in order to counter such BS threads abt CSK or such. On the other hand I can and do make good threads as well. Something which a few acknowledge - however given that I have started threads abt the Good Lord SRT - most prefer to consider only the negative threads as threads that I start.
We will be glad, if that happens :-D :pray:

very easy to watch when u are goot at using gatorade bottle cap to temper the ball so that it can swing. well done folkz..
Ticz.... I expected a better whine than this. You can certainly do better than this. :yay::yay::yay::yay:

Be frank Zubi' date=' whom do you want to see represent IPL in the Champions League.Punjab is far better than ur Chennai team.[/quote'] wat is this?? take out marsh.. punjab is a shi.tty team.... chennai r playing like a unit.. n they r playing far far better than punjab.. y so much bias dude?

Be frank Zubi' date=' whom do you want to see represent IPL in the Champions League.Punjab is far better than ur Chennai team.[/quote'] Dude this team is 0-2 to chennai even before the semis. Don't you think a team which is FAR better than another team would maange to buy atleast a WIN against the so called inferior team?

Be frank Zubi' date=' whom do you want to see represent IPL in the Champions League.Punjab is far better than ur Chennai team.[/quote'] its total crap..even i thot punjab was better..but they played like total losers today..and chennai are being clinical in their approach..they are playing as a unit..so v are better..yes talent wise punjab mite be strong but wats the use wen everyone plays like this..and MSD lead well today and showed us that cricket is indeed a team game..go MSD..MR.Y4C ur yuvi can never get the better of MSD..and v have watched this today and v ll be watching this throut..its better he concentrates on his batting and stop his blah blah blah abt captaincy..