Trundlers Premiere League

deepdynamo

26 minutes ago, deepdynamo said:

V Vyshak is a trundler. I followed him in few televised Ranji game and he was in 120-125 speed average.

In comparison, his team mate Kaverrapa is tall and nippy.

He is a trundler...that's why he is playing ahead of Avinash. Phasst bowling leak runs is set in minds of everyone who is around the aetup

There’s just one slot for anyone who bowls 145 or above in the side lol. Not just the national team but at any level. And even that is after someone’s injured. I thought we already accepted this fact?

So statistically it makes sense to not put in the effort and aim to be a a medium pace bowler. Add some slow balls and bounce and you’re definitely highly sought after. Also considering the average height in the country, 5 11 or above is good enough lol

1 hour ago, deepdynamo said:

V Vyshak is a trundler. I followed him in few televised Ranji game and he was in 120-125 speed average.

In comparison, his team mate Kaverrapa is tall and nippy.

He is an absolute trundler in Ranji. I called it out myself. But in today's match , he was quicker on average than both Harshal and Parnell and clocked 143 kph. 

Not a genuine quick but not quite a trundler either in this format atleast. 

4 hours ago, Nikhil_cric said:

He is an absolute trundler in Ranji. I called it out myself. But in today's match , he was quicker on average than both Harshal and Parnell and clocked 143 kph. 

Not a genuine quick but not quite a trundler either in this format atleast. 

Maybe he bowled with extra josh today.

Pacers who lack natural pace will ultimately go back to trundling.

5 hours ago, singhvivek141 said:

He is a trundler...that's why he is playing ahead of Avinash. Phasst bowling leak runs is set in minds of everyone who is around the aetup

Don't have much hope from Avinash because he looks very short. Earlier I thought he was taller than Umran but he isn't. Short fast bowler has to be as skilled as Malinga.

10 hours ago, deepdynamo said:

Arjun Tendulkar is just faster than Sachin Tendulkar.

arjun is faster, but sacchu was more skilled even speaking of medium pace alone. in the days when he bowled medium pace, he could get some really banana swing. likewise, when he bowled spin, he turned it a mile. sacchu was naturally talented - now, whether he realized his 100% potential is a different matter, and warrants a separate discussion