BJP will lose Karnataka next month

cowboysfan

7 hours ago, khadekhademaaro said:

you can check with newslaundry . they might listen to you. but yeh video zabardast hai :hysterical:

yeh jo vishwaluru hai , yeh sab band karwa dete hain, kyunki ukrain war stop karwane mein busy hai :two_thumbs_up:

With respect but I don't understand half the thing you write bro.

Reminds me of that dialogue from Hera Pheri - 'Yeh mooh se supari nikal ke baat kar re baba' :giggle:

WTF is Vishwaluru? Ukrain War kaha se aa gaya?

:hysterical:

1 minute ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

With respect but I don't understand half the thing you write bro.

Reminds me of that dialogue from Hera Pheri - 'Yeh mooh se supari nikal ke baat kar re baba' :giggle:

WTF is Vishwaluru? Ukrain War kaha se aa gaya?

:hysterical:

First line means - If you want to see such videos of others parties losing from newlaundry, you can request them.

Vishwa*uru is a typo but an apt one :hysterical: Ukraine war is what BJP leadership has promised to stop.

1 hour ago, Lone Wolf said:

The condition of Indian media is that bad that YouTube & freelance journalists seem much superior options. 

There are no non bias media in India and they have to take a side for survival. You must be in fool's world if you think likes of Akash Banerjee, Dhruv Rathee, Kamra etc are unbiased. Mind you I am not defending likes of Republic TV and Times Now, they are equally crap as well if not more.

That is why people need to use their own intellect and should not rely on these news agencies.

8 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

There are no non bias media in India and they have to take a side for survival. You must be in fool's world if you think likes of Akash Banerjee, Dhruv Rathee, Kamra etc are unbiased. Mind you I am not defending likes of Republic TV and Times Now, they are equally crap as well if not more.

That is why people need to use their own intellect and should not rely on these news agencies.

Well I was referring to the point you made that who watches his stuff..   I know bias & favoritism & agenda peddlers or paid croonies exist in 99.99% everywhere in electronic media. 

That sums up the state we are in right now. 

Dhruv Rathee is no different from Arnab Goswami or Sudhir Chaudhary in that regard. 

3 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

The condition of Indian media is that bad that YouTube & freelance journalists seem much superior options. 

Even so , don’t follow the LeLi version of Sudarshan news. Kam se kam apni dimaag ki tauheen mat karo for the sake of schadenfreude . Even LallanTop has more credibility than Abhinandan  Sekhri. 

On 5/23/2023 at 3:52 AM, Austin 3:!6 said:

They all slant the news one way or other.

BJP is turning into a true Fascist party.removing Evolution and even the periodic table from school curriculum is another form of control.when people are stupid and under-educated they won ask too many questions.this evil needs to be shown the door in 2024 for India's future as a progressive democracy.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-023-01770-y

10 minutes ago, cowboysfan said:

BJP is turning into a true Fascist party.removing Evolution and even the periodic table from school curriculum is another form of control.when people are stupid and under-educated they won ask too many questions.this evil needs to be shown the door in 2024 for India's future as a progressive democracy.

A common assumption is BJP are a party of plebs who got into power. They aren't from traditionally elite families so they have low self esteem and pine for validation from domestic and foreign elites.   They used to be so third class to witness back in UPA 1.0 & 2.0 days. 

They ain't winning sh*t when Modi is gone. 

11 hours ago, cowboysfan said:

Half news is dangerous ... seems they moved the study of periodic tables from 10th to 9th standard.  If at all,  BJP might change history textbooks rather than science

@cowboysfan Even Siddhu is changing textbooks and trying to reintroduce Tipu who has been unduly glorified without a mention of his ethnic cleansing in Mandya or Kodagu..   I can share a snippet where even the geography textbook mentions the main religion of Mongol to be islamic . Not sure if the error Is blatant 

@cowboysfan Even Siddhu is changing textbooks and trying to reintroduce Tipu who has been unduly glorified without a mention of his ethnic cleansing in Mandya or Kodagu..   I can share a snippet where even the geography textbook mentions the main religion of Mongol to be islamic . Not sure if the error Is blatant or simply ignorance on the part of the author

PS: Unable to edit the post and hence the double post

43 minutes ago, diga said:

Half news is dangerous ... seems they moved the study of periodic tables from 10th to 9th standard.  If at all,  BJP might change history textbooks rather than science

Periodic tables, evolution etc. are taught to Indian CBSE students from earlier classes. 

For example Periodic tables are taught from the 7th standard itself - getting to advanced concepts such as molar calculations for reactions etc. by 9th itself. Don't see why ppl should learn about periodic tables again in 10th. Chemistry students are anyways going to continue to learn about it in their course. 

Evolution and its concepts are taught from 6th standard itself from the time I was learning. In fact, in science class I remember it being introduced as a concept right from class 2/3. 

Almost everyone here has been taught the same in one way or another. This is just stupid alarmism to make mountains out of molehills again. 

1 hour ago, diga said:

again with false propaganda/

please read the news and not from twitter.

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/class-10-syllabus-change-now-periodic-table-democracy-dropped-from-ncert-textbooks-for-class-10-4084715#pfrom=home-ndtv_educationtrending

its been moved to class 11 and 12 .students should be learning this much earlier imo,maybe class  7 .

1 hour ago, cowboysfan said:

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/class-10-syllabus-change-now-periodic-table-democracy-dropped-from-ncert-textbooks-for-class-10-4084715#pfrom=home-ndtv_educationtrending

its been moved to class 11 and 12 .students should be learning this much earlier imo,maybe class  7 .

https://ncert.nic.in/textbook.php

Links to all NCERT textbooks. I went through the science syllabus and could not find any attempts to impose fascism in it much less Hinduism.

Happy to engage if you can point out otherwise.

6 hours ago, cowboysfan said:

Reference to class 9th text.

https://ncert.nic.in/textbook.php?iesc1=3-12

All I can say is that the full study of periodic tables should go in hand with study of electrons , nuclei, atomic numbers and such...  We can differ on that, but a lot of rural students would benefit with the study after fundamentals are in place. 

Some of these decisions are taken by teachers or educational experts rather than politicians.  However in case of history & literature, I agree there are a lot of vested interests. 

2 minutes ago, diga said:

Reference to class 9th text.

https://ncert.nic.in/textbook.php?iesc1=3-12

All I can say is that the full study of periodic tables should go in hand with study of electrons , nuclei, atomic numbers and such...  We can differ on that, but a lot of rural students would benefit with the study after fundamentals are in place. 

Some of these decisions are taken by teachers or educational experts rather than politicians.  However in case of history & literature, I agree there are a lot of vested interests. 

Yet I would like to understand where fascism factors into studies - in these text books. The word appears to be in vogue without a real understanding of what it really means. Half baked knowledge and false propaganda as was alluded earlier.