BJP will lose Karnataka next month

cowboysfan

On 4/19/2023 at 11:33 AM, bsriharsha said:

People of Karnataka have grown sick of Karnataka BJP and their tall promises with no intent of fulfillment. 

Tejasvi Surya proving himself to be a dunce of the first order is one. 

Hindi imposition is another. 

South India requires a different mindset which is difficult for a National party to hold power. They may win the odd election especially in places like Karnataka where there are more Pro-Hindu or Hindutva elements. 

But at the end of , South Indians can't be fed the same "Hindu khatre mein hai" diatribe. 

The only backward state in South India is the present Andhra state which is majorly due to the bifurcation and Jagan being the corrupt bastard that he is. The BJP logic won't work there itself because of the broken promises on special status by Modi. 

Only hope that the South Indian parties (irrespective of differences) come together as a forward bloc and present a unified front. 

Coastal Karnataka has a huge support for BJP , as it does in Kittur Kar and Bangalore. They don’t run on Hindutva alone. They want anti-conversion laws, anti-cow slaughter laws that’s all. Rest of the agenda regarding temple control, all parties are same. People were fed up of Siddramaiah and gave BJP a half mandate. Now are facing anti-incumbency wave.

Tejaswi is a MP, he has no role in state politics and he has hardly played any role in the state. 

22 hours ago, ash said:

I am glad that Kannadigas are finally waking up reg Hindi Imposition. I was surprised in Bangalore when all the local people were speaking in Hindi instead of Kannada or English.

Stay strong , talk only in English or Kannada to North Indians. If they want to settle in Bangalore, Let them learn Kannada or survive with Sign language.

On 4/20/2023 at 4:38 AM, Stan AF said:

I'm assuming you're from KA and I have to say you guys were too late to the party but I'm glad that it is atleast starting now. KA still has to go a very long damn way though in that regard.

We don’t want your regional identity politics in KA. Happy to be in the National mainstream. To beat BJP , even Congress has to raise local identity passions, they found out there is no other go. 

FuPHBBzXsAAgZVe?format=png&name=small

2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

We don’t want your regional identity politics in KA. Happy to be in the National mainstream. To beat BJP , even Congress has to raise local identity passions, they found out there is no other go. 

FuPHBBzXsAAgZVe?format=png&name=small

Both Language and Nation are identities, you cannot say one is better than the other. If you want to be identified as Indian first so be it, but If someone wants to be a kannadiga first and put the language over nation it is their right. 

4 hours ago, ash said:

Both Language and Nation are identities, you cannot say one is better than the other. If you want to be identified as Indian first so be it, but If someone wants to be a kannadiga first and put the language over nation it is their right. 

Language or anything over nation is seditious. 

5 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Language or anything over nation is seditious. 

Lol, I thought you hated Communism, when did you start thinking like North Korea.

Majority are not asking for a separate country. All they want is to have an identity that needs to be respected. India as a country was formed only after independence, but languages have existed for thousands of years. You cannot force everyone to put Nation first, the feeling should naturally happen.

On 4/21/2023 at 2:22 AM, coffee_rules said:

Coastal Karnataka has a huge support for BJP , as it does in Kittur Kar and Bangalore. They don’t run on Hindutva alone. They want anti-conversion laws, anti-cow slaughter laws that’s all. Rest of the agenda regarding temple control, all parties are same. People were fed up of Siddramaiah and gave BJP a half mandate. Now are facing anti-incumbency wave.

Tejaswi is a MP, he has no role in state politics and he has hardly played any role in the state. 

People from Goa, Karnataka, Telangana, Kerala and AP are all more evolved than TN people... the more the people of TN mature the less will be the hate for Hindi and more the acceptance...

On ground, it is a fact that every youngster can speak n understands Hindi in India except some in TN...i was visiting Bangalore 3 yrs back, 12 yo local kannada kids guided me about the way in perfact Hindi.

5 hours ago, randomGuy said:

People from Goa, Karnataka, Telangana, Kerala and AP are all more evolved than TN people... the more the people of TN mature the less will be the hate for Hindi and more the acceptance...

On ground, it is a fact that every youngster can speak n understands Hindi in India except some in TN...i was visiting Bangalore 3 yrs back, 12 yo local kannada kids guided me about the way in perfact Hindi.

thats because almost all study hindi at school.

3 hours ago, cowboysfan said:

thats because almost all study hindi at school.

That's what I learnt from them...And Hindi (probably other languages too) sounds cute(in a good way) from  non-native speakers...South Indian Hindi accent is very cute ...i guess many a North Indian girl wouldn't  mind a bit of south Indian Hindi accent mixed in their boyfriends :D

31 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

That's what I learnt from them...And Hindi (probably other languages too) sounds cute(in a good way) from  non-native speakers...South Indian Hindi accent is very cute ...i guess many a North Indian girl wouldn't  mind a bit of south Indian Hindi accent mixed in their boyfriends :D

This is true. I love to hear Hindi from south Indians. Coming from Mumbai, Hindi is spoken so innocently and respectfully. 

17 hours ago, randomGuy said:

There's a difference between respect for a language and having that language imposed all over India. 

Fwiw, I'm from Hyderabad and understand and speak Hindi pretty well, quite better than a lot of people from the so called north. I still don't want hindi to be imposed anywhere. 

It's not a national language of India. 

2 hours ago, bsriharsha said:

There's a difference between respect for a language and having that language imposed all over India. 

Fwiw, I'm from Hyderabad and understand and speak Hindi pretty well, quite better than a lot of people from the so called north. I still don't want hindi to be imposed anywhere. 

How exactly is it being imposed ? And why is English not considered imposed by the same token ? 

3 hours ago, bsriharsha said:

My personal opinion is the more the languages i know the better it is for me... without getting into technicalities of terms, Hindi is the connect-language of India... when say a bangali and a Tamil person meet and communicate in say a journey in Indian railways, they communicate in Hindi....if you include Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal Afghanistan Dubai etc Hindi is understood by 25% of the world... this percentage will only grow in future...so it is advantageous for you and for the future generations to be familiar with Hindi...it will enhance your experience of the world.

4 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

How exactly is it being imposed ? And why is English not considered imposed by the same token ? 

It is getting imposed when people expect others to have knowledge of Hindi and then go "you should know hindi mode" for people for whom it really doesn't matter 95% of the time. 

It gets imposed when people look down on southern languages be it tamil, telugu, kannada or Malayalam. All 4 of which are older languages with a richer history than what is in essence an amalgamation of different hindustani dialects. 

People in North might have forgotten their native lingo but to expect people in south Indian states or Maharashtra, Bengal to do the same isn't done.

As far as most South Indians are concerned , English is the default mode of conversation when two people from different languages speak. That's the global norm and that's fine for us.