BJP will lose Karnataka next month

cowboysfan

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

I don’t know why he had to engage with that casteist commie rag called TheNaxalMinute. Dhanya is a biased ideologically driven and a Karnataka hater. TNM is based in Bengaluru has never covered Kar in a positive light. There was no need to talk to her, a interview for her dmk jamaat to forward on WhatsApp groups clapping about how he was cut down to size

TheNaxalMinute :cantstop:

5 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

I don’t know why he had to engage with that casteist commie rag called TheNaxalMinute. Dhanya is a biased ideologically driven and a Karnataka hater. TNM is based in Bengaluru has never covered Kar in a positive light. There was no need to talk to her, a interview for her dmk jamaat to forward on WhatsApp groups clapping about how he was cut down to size

Exactly. I would like to believe that he thinks she can be manouvered. Or he was not well informed. She is a naxal alright and no brighter than any of periyarites. 

7 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

The theme for this election could be end of JDS forever. Then BJP stands to gain. 

The best thing that happened in the last 10 years that so many regional parties which are run by families and have no legs to stand on except caste votes are losing their dominance. In the LS elections they are now not winning many seats.

SP, BSP, Shiv Sena, JDS, RJD.

DMK remains an exception, thanks to free fans, mixies they distribute before elections. :giggle:

Even if BJP loses, I am proud to come from a state where there are no crimes related elections reported, no deaths or arson reported. . Just a few skirmishes. We were able to conduct the elections in one phase, unlike in a state like WB where it took 7 phases of voting. It comes from having responsible National parties like Congress and BJP and decent politicians of JDs and not having regional party caste based village idiots run the show running state elections like gram panchayaten with lots of fighting. Take a bow, Kannadigas! 

Edited by coffee_rules

9 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Even if BJP loses, I am proud to come from a state where there are no crimes related elections reported, no deaths or arson reported. . Just a few skirmishes. We were able to conduct the elections in one phase, unlike in a state like WB where it took 7 phases of voting. It comes from having responsible National parties like Congress and BJP and decent politicians of JDs and not having regional party caste based village idiots run the show running state elections like gram panchayaten with lots of fighting. Take a bow, Kannadigas! 

Bengal & Karanataka shouldn't even be in same sentence anymore. 

One is IT hub while other is safe heaven for illegal fence jumpers 

Great to hear elections are going peacefully:two_thumbs_up:

11 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Also good to see that major issues are Congress citing corruption in BJP govt and BJP trying to sell the work it did. No rubbish like Hinthi imposition.