BJP will lose Karnataka next month

cowboysfan

One sided thrashing...  Not quite what I expected tbh. 

Needed this to keep ruling party on toes.  Well done to Congress. 

West,  Central,  East India except Bengal remain strongholds of BJP...  The major population centers but with poverty & communal tensions. 

So BJP has lost Extreme South... 

North + North West too.  JK will be back with NC + Congress whenever election happens. 

2024 would have been lot closer had Opposition mustered a decent face to an aging yet popular Modi the lone talisman of BJP. 

Edited by Lone Wolf

Aaj Rajdip sardesai toh supriya srinet se bhi jayda naach raha tha. BTW its mostly an anti incumbency coz bjp has done really worst job in last 5 years in KA. The roads condition in banglore is so bad metro project is still running since last 15 years , they lack vision and dint have anything to show other than airport and mysore expressway. Bjp has to rethink their strategy and focus more on local issues and development especially for state elections in south. Besides all these, whatever elections it may be unless you focus and solve at-least one local problem which impact masses you cant retain your confidence in them. Moreover you cant just win based on famous face and attacking oppositions ,people are not that dub anymore, and this applies to everyone. I am strong bjp supporter but i agree with people who said HM and PM should have gone to Manipur atleast once even  for namesake and appeals to the people to make peace. Being a masss leader may be just modi presence would have calmed down those tribes and saved few lives it was more worth than any state election. Election can be won anytime in democracy but a true leader should show character at tough times, i believe thats where modiji and shahji lost this time. 

Edited by raki05

3 hours ago, Stan AF said:

How much of rahul gandhis yatra has to do with this win?

0, it was ahinda consolidation,volkaligas and lingayat’ s going for Congress seeing local leaders. He never campaigned much, is the main reason they won, just like they did in HP. This is a better result than a hung assembly. I hope DKS, who is more corrupt than BJP gets to be CM. 

Edited by coffee_rules

Hubris killed BJP.trying to rule Karnataka from the centre will not work,they have even managed to alienate the 
Lingayats.Modi wont get you votes in Karnataka because people have already given him their votes in the Loksabha.issues like inflation and Jobs were decisive.without a new young leader they will lose again.

3 hours ago, khadekhademaaro said:

71% strike rate in places where he campaigned in Karnataka. From being  called a Pappu, today his leadership has left Modis BJP much behind in Karnataka

in

I blame The Kerala story for this loss sorry...  Modi G earlier had said his leaders won't promote movies but he himself broke his own rule by mentioning the movie in rallies.  

Poor Omen.   God helped Pappu the lion heart...  He provided the formula to hack the EVM to RaGa. 

But it was a one time deal.  He won't be able to use this in 2024:pepsi:

Edited by Lone Wolf

26 minutes ago, bharathh said:

As expected. Anti incumbency was high. Incomplete projects around Blr lost them a lot of seats in the capital as well. 

No hope Congress in power now. God help Karnataka

i hope you are wrong. Their manifesto is unrealistic but i hope they keep some of their promises.

44 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

I blame The Kerala story for this loss sorry...  Modi G earlier had said his leaders won't promote movies but he himself broke his own rule by mentioning the movie in rallies.  

Poor Omen.   God helped Pappu the lion heart...  He provided the formula to hack the EVM to RaGa. 

Tere gyaan ka kadar nahin. Itne Tejaswi log hain yahan. You have no clue about caste consolidation that happened and grassroots level campaign that BJP lacked compared to Kar Congress local leaders. Some movie praise doesn’t become the reason for defeat. :facepalm:Vote share of BJP is same as 2018, so not much will change for 2024

Edited by coffee_rules

3 minutes ago, cowboysfan said:

i hope you are wrong. Their manifesto is unrealistic but i hope they keep some of their promises.

Let’s see how much will they burn the exchequer with free electricity, free bus tickets, free money for women and unemployed. These are not promises but will be  route to SL or Pak economy

48 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Pappu kept his mouth shut, hence Congress won. 

8 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Tere gyaan ka kadar nahin. Itne Tejaswi log hain yahan. You have no clue about caste consolidation that happened and grassroots level campaign that BJP lacked compared to Kar Congress local leaders. Some movie praise doesn’t become the reason for defeat. :facepalm:Vote share of BJP is same as 2018, so not much will change for 2024

Joke tha bhai:spy: ofc I have no idea about caste based politics in Kar:scooter:

Congress is alive & kicking & that's what matters. 

Third front RIP:eating:

The main reason why bjp lost in Karnataka is because they were inept. 

Despite the idiotic call for banning bajrang etc etc by Congress...

Just goes to show how inept the govt in Karnataka really was that they could lose to congress of all people. 

People who haven't stay / stayed in Karnataka in the near past shouldn't be crying on how bjp lost big time. They deserved to lose , non performance being the one major factor