RR vs PBKS

Laaloo

9 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

All top order. We are yet to identify finishers.

Yeah but someone like Ruturaj has the ability to hit hard length pace deliveries out of the ground. Think he has the skills and the power to combat death overs pace bowling  

3 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Actually Sikhar Dhawan is in a better form than both KL Rahul & Rohit Sharma

KL Rahul’s days as opener for India are over.

Rohit is the captain.

one slot for Ritu,Gill, Kishan.

not sold on Kishen despite the 200 vs “Bangladesh”

Ritu seems to be in a magical form. Wouldn’t mind Rohit ending up on 4 where he started for his final tournament.

5 minutes ago, maniac said:

KL Rahul’s days as opener for India are over.

Rohit is the captain.

one slot for Ritu,Gill, Kishan.

not sold on Kishen despite the 200 vs “Bangladesh”

Ritu seems to be in a magical form. Wouldn’t mind Rohit ending up on 4 where he started for his final tournament.

Welcome back mate

Jitesh looks decent but not sure why I am not sold on most of these middle order hitters to perform against big teams/quality attacks. They all seem to have something missing. Dare I say Pandya,Jadeja or even hit or miss allrounders like Thakur, Chahar, Axar seem to have better hitting ability than most domestic Indian players. That’s a huge red herring.

1 minute ago, maniac said:

Jitesh looks decent but not sure why I am not sold on most of these middle order hitters to perform against big teams/quality attacks. They all seem to have something missing. Dare I say Pandya,Jadeja or even hit or miss allrounders like Thakur, Chahar, Axar seem to have better hitting ability than most domestic Indian players. That’s a huge red herring.

DK is the only one that wants to do. But he is a mental midget.