PM Modi silenced me on lapses leading to Pulwama attack: Satya Pal Malik

Trichromatic

Even if one ignores that these allegations are clear case of a frustrated man trying to spite his ex-manager. The allegations are so stupid that they are not even worth responding. He is saying they were passing through many link roads, lol it happened on an NH.

The Wire and Ravish pimp these videos daily but hasn't been able to sell.:phehe:

balakot 2.0 or kadi ninda ?

seems like instead of 1 pulwama paxtanis can carry out low scale strikes with low number casualties and GOI wont do anything. 

Anyways killing Army Jawans is a bigger prize than few fodder terrorists. 

Real enemy has always been Pakistani army. 

As GD Bakshi saab says unless you increase the cost everything is futile. 

1 hour ago, Lone Wolf said:

seems like instead of 1 pulwama paxtanis can carry out low scale strikes with low number casualties and GOI wont do anything. 

Valley is at an all time quiet. Only 2-3 encounters in this year in Kashmir where we used to have almost one daily, sometimes even more.

This region however is very tricky. There is no local support but the forest around the border is huge and dense and hilly. Almost impossible to carry out operations in it, even if you know there are targets hiding there. 

The immediate need is to carry the soldiers in only mine resistant vehicles to avoid such incidents.

Edited by Number

On 4/18/2023 at 6:47 AM, khadekhademaaro said:

why does everyone here believe this is a conspiracy. Why is Sisodia arrest not a conspiracy then

This is about the lies BJP has been peddling. They may win or lose elections but they lie

Sisodia arrest is local. What is claimed in interview has international ramifications. Fundamental difference why people discuss it.

PS: Did interviewer tried validating any responses? For example claim that Modi called him from a shop when he could have called him from his various satellite phones or does the telephone record of PCO  exists? 

Edited by mishra

1 hour ago, Lone Wolf said:

Pakmil has lost its support base to Immy. Its win win situation for them. We attack, they get support base, we don’t, they kill our soldiers. So I don’t like binary solution here. Is there a third option which can teach them lesson. We need to find out.

1 hour ago, Number said:

Valley is at an all time quiet. Only 2-3 encounters in this year in Kashmir where we used to have almost one daily, sometimes even more.

This region however is very tricky. There is no local support but the forest around the border is huge and dense and hilly. Almost impossible to carry out operations in it, even if you know there are targets hiding there. 

The immediate need is to carry the soldiers in only mine resistant vehicles to avoid such incidents.

Again this is not Kashmir valley.  This is Rajouri in Jammu.  Army vehicle has been ambushed there.  Not far from Poonch where we saw bloodbath against local Hindus few months ago. 

Forget about valley.  It's as tense as ever.   Hindu govt. workers have refused to go work there...  Despite pathetic govt.  Stopping their salaries. 

1 hour ago, mishra said:

Pakmil has lost its support base to Immy. Its win win situation for them. We attack, they get support base, we don’t, they kill our soldiers. So I don’t like binary solution here. Is there a third option which can teach them lesson. We need to find out.

Fire RPGs into their posts...  Break ceasefire.  Kill around 5-6 Pakistani army men. 

You don't need grand futile gestures like Balakot.  It basically served nothing in the grand scheme of things.  30 years of this proxy war & we still haven't learned anything.  Playing reactive catch up game like always. 

Keeping LoC hot was always the tried & tested successful formula. 

Pak mil is not going anywhere as long as US has vested interests in Pakistan. 

Immy is a gone case.  He ain't coming back unless he offers something better to US. 

Edited by Lone Wolf

Taking the words of a lodu who bragged about assassinating Indira and threatened to assassinate Modi seriously. 

I can't believe Congress is considering to let him in the party:facepalm:

Edited by Machine

9 hours ago, Machine said:

Taking the words of a lodu who bragged about assassinating Indira and threatened to assassinate Modi seriously. 

I can't believe Congress is considering to let him in the party:facepalm:

You could listen to the words of ex army chief - You wont feel like calling him a lodu :hysterical:

10 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Again this is not Kashmir valley.  This is Rajouri in Jammu.  Army vehicle has been ambushed there.  Not far from Poonch where we saw bloodbath against local Hindus few months ago. 

Forget about valley.  It's as tense as ever.   Hindu govt. workers have refused to go work there...  Despite pathetic govt.  Stopping their salaries. 

I know, this is Jammu region. It is relatively much much quieter whereas K-Valley has been usually  hot with massive local support to militancy. 

Govt/Army/Agencies have done a good job to keep things in check in Valley where we used to lose soldiers in everyday encounters.

The attacks in Jammu region are directly from across the border as there is almost no local support. Some PoK based group has taken responsibility as expected. I am not expecting much to come out but I feel something will be done by the army to settle the score.

6 hours ago, Under_Score said:

It is wrong to drag PM for Pulwama attack.  Yes entire fiasco was shambolic including the aftermath of Balakot strikes...  And how India's reputation got dragged by western media outlets. 

But we should not forget the real enemy that is Paxtani army. 

Celebration of Balakot by political parties should have been avoided.  It was a insult to Pulwama Martyrs. 

I think both establishment & Opposition were responsible for all the bad press India got during Feb 2019.

Khujliwal's proof antics & Modi jis Radar theory was not needed at all. 

Satyapal Malik coming out after all these years is also comical in the end.