PM Modi silenced me on lapses leading to Pulwama attack: Satya Pal Malik

Trichromatic

2 hours ago, Under_Score said:

It is not wrong bcoz Modi was playing the dirty vote begging game in the name of Phulwama attack deceased soldiers for his desperate election win......Scumbag Heartless Hypocrite of the highest order!! View the video for 2 minutes & you will see the stark reality of a shameless coward Modi.

I am totally against it as I said.  Any sorta politics on soldiers dying should have been avoided.  I would never forgive these ppl for that.   I very well know the day Pulwama happened Modi g was shooting Man vs Wild...  And continued there.  Imagine the priorities. 

But you can't blame the terror attack on PM... 

You can call out his actions after the attack fair enough.  And not taking action against Pakistan after their stunt on Feb 29 2019 when they violated our air space first time since 1971.

11 hours ago, khadekhademaaro said:

woh chusa hua aam hai. wahan kya bacha hai. naram garam pakka hua to vartaman sarkar hai. ab unki baari hai:hysterical:

thats actually pretty funny, I was trolling cuz I thought u were a congi. :hysterical:

I agree pm/nsa/hm/security forces all deserve some criticism. these people always do whenever there is a terror or naxal attack, there is nothing new here. 

but Malik or Roy saying something doesnt make a difference to me. they are both political agents. 

Edited by Machine

11 hours ago, Machine said:

thats actually pretty funny, I was trolling cuz I thought u were a congi. :hysterical:

I agree pm/nsa/hm/security forces all deserve some criticism. these people always do whenever there is a terror or naxal attack, there is nothing new here. 

but Malik or Roy saying something doesnt make a difference to me. they are both political agents. 

I dont have any allegiance.

It isnt about the terror attack criticism.

The current PM was abusing the former PM of not being able to control terrorism as everything is in the PMs control. remember

The current PM took political advantage of the Pulwama massacre.

The speech he gave in response has gone missing from social media :hysterical:

Check the latest Pakistan DG ISPR statement on this.

These guys are giving every chance to ISI to absolve of their crimes. Now next time ISI can blame any massive terror attack as a false flag, inside job and give reference of this Asatyapal Malik who himself admitted in the same interview that he has lied about Amit Shah.

Bloody traitor opposition.. anyone who still has any sympathy with these mofos is either a fool or a traitor.

Edited by Number

7 minutes ago, Number said:

Check the latest Pakistan DG ISPR statement on this.

These guys are giving every chance to ISI to absolve of their crimes. Now next time ISI can blame any massive terror attack as a false flag, inside job and give reference of this Asatyapal Malik who himself admitted in the same interview that he has lied about Amit Shah.

Bloody traitor opposition.. anyone who still has any sympathy with these mofos is either a fool or a traitor.

By this logic, any false flag operation should never come out in the open. But that is not the point here.

It was a terror attack. It had external support.  Still, Internal negligence gave a way to the terrorists and gaining political mileage on this incident is hopefully something you will not appreciate too

2 minutes ago, khadekhademaaro said:

By this logic, any false flag operation should never come out in the open. But that is not the point here.

It was a terror attack. It had external support.  Still, Internal negligence gave a way to the terrorists and gaining political mileage on this incident is hopefully something you will not appreciate too

Out of political vengeance a section of media and opposition is insinuating that it was done by India itself. It is easily visible what they are trying to do here. 

But then Congress leaders tried to paint 26/11 as a Hindu terrorist conspiracy. Can't expect anything better from them.

11 minutes ago, khadekhademaaro said:

Care to Support with smome evidence about your "false flag" or "negligence" theory. I am sorry but you seem to be making far too tall claims in your earlier comments as well with no evidence to back up. Before asking me , re read your statements

1 hour ago, Number said:

Out of political vengeance a section of media and opposition is insinuating that it was done by India itself. It is easily visible what they are trying to do here. 

But then Congress leaders tried to paint 26/11 as a Hindu terrorist conspiracy. Can't expect anything better from them.

that insinuation is like gutter se gas. no streanh in it

On 4/25/2023 at 9:51 PM, mishra said:

Care to Support with smome evidence about your "false flag" or "negligence" theory. I am sorry but you seem to be making far too tall claims in your earlier comments as well with no evidence to back up. Before asking me , re read your statements

Not mentioned false flag for this operation. It was to give counter-view to stated thought.

Air travel request not being paid heed to and no protection from incoming roads to the convoy road. Things which could have been done from our side. What do you say?

22 hours ago, khadekhademaaro said:

Not mentioned false flag for this operation. It was to give counter-view to stated thought.

Air travel request not being paid heed to and no protection from incoming roads to the convoy road. Things which could have been done from our side. What do you say?

Its brainless only who even insinuate false flag theory specially invoilving own security personnels.

As per Indian intelligence 200Kg of explosives were used off which 40Kg was RDX from Pakistan which came in backpacks of Azahars cousin Farooq and 3 accomplices (10 Kg each) and rest of explosives was ammonium nitrate. Ammonium Nitrate is availble in markets of India as well as Kashmir. Suicide bomber who was classed as OGW terrorist  went off the Intelligence Agencies radar approximately 4 month prior to attack. So it was a failure and NOT negligence.

As far as plane ticket is concerened, Terrorist do not go and meet a priest to ask a Muhurat (auspicious date) when where they should attack. Once they got the bomb, They will attack as soon as they find a window of opportunity.

Finally, So called Governor is actually caste based Political Person and has tried being  seen as representive of Jats many times .

Now you are a free person in free India and you can still continue to belive whatever theory you want based on your political allegience but that does not changes the above facts

6 minutes ago, mishra said:

Its brainless only who even insinuate false flag theory specially invoilving own security personnels.

As per Indian intelligence 200Kg of explosives were used off which 40Kg was RDX from Pakistan which came in backpacks of Azahars cousin Farooq and 3 accomplices (10 Kg each) and rest of explosives was ammonium nitrate. Ammonium Nitrate is availble in markets of India as well as Kashmir. Suicide bomber who was classed as OGW terrorist  went off the Intelligence Agencies radar approximately 4 month prior to attack. So it was a failure and NOT negligence.

As far as plane ticket is concerened, Terrorist do not go and meet a priest to ask a Muhurat (auspicious date) when where they should attack. Once they got the bomb, They will attack as soon as they find a window of opportunity.

Finally, So called Governor is actually caste based Political Person and has tried being  seen as representive of Jats many times .

Now you are a free person in free India and you can still continue to belive whatever theory you want based on your political allegience but that does not changes the above facts

They show how this is done in Family Man 2. Given drones (in addition to human mules) can carry upto 5kg at a time as well this should be quite easy to do at certain pts in the border. Pretty difficult to clamp down on this. 

21 hours ago, mishra said:

This is the negligence -

and I am sure you agree that political mileage ( votes) were asked on Pulwama. You have no rebuttal on that.

Try to pick up a point without thinking political allegiance. 40 precious lives were lost and some people were building political mileage on that incident. Is that your allegiance?

Edited by khadekhademaaro

38 minutes ago, khadekhademaaro said:

This is the negligence -

and I am sure you agree that political mileage ( votes) were asked on Pulwama. You have no rebuttal on that.

Try to pick up a point without thinking political allegiance. 40 precious lives were lost and some people were building political mileage on that incident. Is that your allegiance?

This is the problem really.  I really don't get chest thumping on killing random terrorists.  Jaahil Pakistani jernails may be laughing at this strategy.  Since when does killing terrorists became equivalent to Army men.  There are plenty more where they come from & are still coming

I would only open my mouth if I would ordered to have bombed a Pakistani military HQ. 

Faaakin politics is stopping Indians to see the real face of these fattu politicians. 

Overall standards have gone down.  Earlier Indian establishment would teach this economically weak version of Pakistan daily lessons & open fire on LoC.  The glorious GD Bakshi days. 

On 4/29/2023 at 7:46 AM, Lone Wolf said:

This is the problem really.  I really don't get chest thumping on killing random terrorists.  Jaahil Pakistani jernails may be laughing at this strategy.  Since when does killing terrorists became equivalent to Army men.  There are plenty more where they come from & are still coming

I would only open my mouth if I would ordered to have bombed a Pakistani military HQ. 

Faaakin politics is stopping Indians to see the real face of these fattu politicians. 

Overall standards have gone down.  Earlier Indian establishment would teach this economically weak version of Pakistan daily lessons & open fire on LoC.  The glorious GD Bakshi days. 

See, Pakistan is econimically week because India is doing something. Most Analyst believe that India is punishing Pakistan in all forums for its support and fueling to separatism in India and creating/nurturing terrorist outlet.

You do know that in 1994 only Iran as a country supported India else we would have been in some ****. The situation more or less remained same till Modi walked in with Doval and then Jaishankar ji joined the party.

India is effectively effing Pakistan and will continue to do so till they fully succumb. The policy of firing Bullets at Pakistan comes with huge risk of nuclear escalation and/or economic impact. India has accepted the war of attrition when it comes to Kashmir and will continue to do so unless a better alternative is availble.

They are our perpetual enemy and only a Step by Step deterioration of Pakistan till they succumb to our regional hegemony is only workable solution.

If you still think that policy is not working

Casualties every year in the Jammu and Kahmir insurgency (since 2007)[173]
Year Incidents of Killing Civilians Security Forces Militants Total
2007 427 127 119 498 744
2008 261 71 85 382 538
2009 208 53 73 247 373
2010 189 34 69 258 361
2011 119 33 31 117 181
2012 70 19 18 84 121
2013 84 19 53 100 172
2014 91 28 47 114 189
2015 86 19 41 115 175
2016 112 14 88 165 267
2017 163 54 83 220 357
2018 206 86 95 271 452
2019 135 42 78 163 283
2020 140 33 56 232 321
2021 153 36 45 193 274
2022 151 30 30 193 253

1 hour ago, mishra said:

See, Pakistan is econimically week because India is doing something. Most Analyst believe that India is punishing Pakistan in all forums for its support and fueling to separatism in India and creating/nurturing terrorist outlet.

You do know that in 1994 only Iran as a country supported India else we would have been in some ****. The situation more or less remained same till Modi walked in with Doval and then Jaishankar ji joined the party.

India is effectively effing Pakistan and will continue to do so till they fully succumb. The policy of firing Bullets at Pakistan comes with huge risk of nuclear escalation and/or economic impact. India has accepted the war of attrition when it comes to Kashmir and will continue to do so unless a better alternative is availble.

They are our perpetual enemy and only a Step by Step deterioration of Pakistan till they succumb to our regional hegemony is only workable solution.

If you still think that policy is not working

Casualties every year in the Jammu and Kahmir insurgency (since 2007)[173]
Year Incidents of Killing Civilians Security Forces Militants Total
2007 427 127 119 498 744
2008 261 71 85 382 538
2009 208 53 73 247 373
2010 189 34 69 258 361
2011 119 33 31 117 181
2012 70 19 18 84 121
2013 84 19 53 100 172
2014 91 28 47 114 189
2015 86 19 41 115 175
2016 112 14 88 165 267
2017 163 54 83 220 357
2018 206 86 95 271 452
2019 135 42 78 163 283
2020 140 33 56 232 321
2021 153 36 45 193 274
2022 151 30 30 193 253

I think war of attrition has been happening since ages.  

Right now we are probably missing a critical window. 

Once G20 .SCO Mujra is over.. and elections are near.. PM Modi will break ceasefire .. and encourage some useless Artillery ATGM action without crossing loc or capturing any pok land.. Deshbhakt TV channels will play some videos of Pakistani stone sheds being blown up .. and make Indian people happy without GOI escalating anything that might increase costs.. Once Elections are over, there will be ceasefire again..
Modi can play this game..
Pakistan will continue to kill 5 to 10 Indian soldiers once in a while, as they don't have the money to create a big movement inside Kashmir valley which is now a Union territory.. But, that is something that India will gladly absorb.

That's the usual sh*t that has happened or will happen. 

This is without counting an new ultra aggressive China on the other side.  Something which we never encountered earlier.  Peacetime forces used to be out there lmao.  

Managing two hostile borders will steadily drain Indian economy.  No matter who you are no nation on this planet can handle such burden. 

Current wait n watch strategy is just futile. 

PM Modi has brought nothing different to the table.  He is another guy who wants to preserve his legacy without getting his hands dirty & pass on to the next.  Rinse repeat. 

1 hour ago, Lone Wolf said:

I think war of attrition has been happening since ages.  

Right now we are probably missing a critical window. 

Once G20 .SCO Mujra is over.. and elections are near.. PM Modi will break ceasefire .. and encourage some useless Artillery ATGM action without crossing loc or capturing any pok land.. Deshbhakt TV channels will play some videos of Pakistani stone sheds being blown up .. and make Indian people happy without GOI escalating anything that might increase costs.. Once Elections are over, there will be ceasefire again..
Modi can play this game..
Pakistan will continue to kill 5 to 10 Indian soldiers once in a while, as they don't have the money to create a big movement inside Kashmir valley which is now a Union territory.. But, that is something that India will gladly absorb.

That's the usual sh*t that has happened or will happen. 

This is without counting an new ultra aggressive China on the other side.  Something which we never encountered earlier.  Peacetime forces used to be out there lmao.  

Managing two hostile borders will steadily drain Indian economy.  No matter who you are no nation on this planet can handle such burden. 

Current wait n watch strategy is just futile. 

PM Modi has brought nothing different to the table.  He is another guy who wants to preserve his legacy without getting his hands dirty & pass on to the next.  Rinse repeat. 

Balakot happened and Pakistanis came with F-16 and nukes. Artice 370 happened and Chinese came in Doklam. What it means is there will be reprecursions no matter how strong you think India is if you try changing status co. You cant avoid reaction/reprecursion but you have to manage it. India is only country which is participating in de dollarisation project with impunity. Rest all will face the Music from West

So what is in WIP in Modi 2019

1. Strenghthen economy, Reach to 5 trillion ASAP. Concepts of Friend Shoring by west, Make In India and Atma Nirbhar are policies for 5 trill path. These policies will benefit India even after Modi is not there in office for atleast next 2 decades.

2. Increased pace in Diversification of defence procurement (make in India, tech share, US, France and so on) and not solely rely on Russia ie all eggs in one basket.

3. Improve relations with West and Islamic nations.

4. Succumb to China or create a deterrence by getting in alliance with Powerfull US to reliably help us against China without forming a alliance to us going into war if they ie US China go into war.

5. Prop up Afghanistan to not be forced to accept Pakistani hegemony.

6. Get US and UK on board to accept that India needs to be stronger to be a valuable partner to them and BS iisues like Kashmir Khalistan need not get any support from West in name of Freedom democracy and free Speech.

7. Finally create some red lines and make everyone in west understand that we will standup when those red lines are crossed irrespective of economic benefits or bilateral relations.

Finally, If PM Modi, Doval and Jaishankar trio cant do it, I dont think we have anyone else who can do it.

If you think there is a alternative route and name, Go ahead and provide because I am yet to hear anything substantive by people opposing Modi.

Edited by mishra

1 hour ago, mishra said:

Balakot happened and Pakistanis came with F-16 and nukes. Artice 370 happened and Chinese came in Doklam. What it means is there will be reprecursions no matter how strong you think India is if you try changing status co. You cant avoid reaction/reprecursion but you have to manage it. India is only country which is participating in de dollarisation project with impunity. Rest all will face the Music from West

So what is in WIP in Modi 2019

1. Strenghthen economy, Reach to 5 trillion ASAP. Concepts of Friend Shoring by west, Make In India and Atma Nirbhar are policies for 5 trill path. These policies will benefit India even after Modi is not there in office for atleast next 2 decades.

2. Increased pace in Diversification of defence procurement (make in India, tech share, US, France and so on) and not solely rely on Russia ie all eggs in one basket.

3. Improve relations with West and Islamic nations.

4. Succumb to China or create a deterrence by getting in alliance with Powerfull US to reliably help us against China without forming a alliance to us going into war if they ie US China go into war.

5. Prop up Afghanistan to not be forced to accept Pakistani hegemony.

6. Get US and UK on board to accept that India needs to be stronger to be a valuable partner to them and BS iisues like Kashmir Khalistan need not get any support from West in name of Freedom democracy and free Speech.

7. Finally create some red lines and make everyone in west understand that we will standup when those red lines are crossed irrespective of economic benefits or bilateral relations.

Finally, If PM Modi, Doval and Jaishankar trio cant do it, I dont think we have anyone else who can do it.

If you think there is a alternative route and name, Go ahead and provide because I am yet to hear anything substantive by people opposing Modi.

Unless India become a 10 trillion dollar economy West won't take India seriously enough & give concessions.  We are quite a while away from there.  The trio won't be there long enough.  Last few years left of Modi as per his own rules (turning 75 soon) 

Meanwhile they will push Anti India narratives (already doing it)  and it will get worse with time. 

Road ahead is tricky. 

Paxtan is for hire & both China & West will use them when they need it. 

Edited by Lone Wolf

20 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Unless India become a 10 trillion dollar economy West won't take India seriously enough & give concessions.  We are quite a while away from there.  The trio won't be there long enough.  Last few years left of Modi as per his own rules (turning 75 soon) 

Meanwhile they will push Anti India narratives (already doing it)  and it will get worse with time. 

Road ahead is tricky. 

Paxtan is for hire & both China & West will use them when they need it. 

Is it Modi’s zimmevaari to come up with a competent opposition when he is around or gone?