If black lives matter, then naturally all lives end up mattering as well

MechEng

I am just happy that my Comment has triggered some random Tamil nool ambis who are understandably frustrated that they have lived their whole lives under a Dravidian party with a CM famously asking which Engineering college had Ram studied to build a bridge. :phehe: 

This lemur thinks I'm Tamil and a brahmin. Thank god I'm not from such a racist place, poor lemurs are so insecure they are seeing brahmins everywhere. I would have such self hate and insecurity too if my hero thought my 7000000 year old language was only fit for barbarians

https://myvoice.opindia.com/2019/02/rise-of-ev-ramasamy-naicker-and-the-fall-of-tamil-nadu/

“For more than 40 years, I have been describing Tamil as a barbarous language (Kattumirandi Mozhi) used only by barbarians. 

:hysterical:

Edited by Machine

54 minutes ago, Machine said:

Thank god I'm not from that racist dump, poor lemurs are so insecure they are seeing brahmins everywhere

That Dravidianism in a nut shell, a bunch of racist losers blaming a micro-minority of their state for their lack of achievements. 

It's no wonder they try so hard to prove they have some connection to IVC, just like Pakistanis try to claim they are Central Asian/Turk/Arab :laugh:

I've said it once, and I'll say it again a low-IQ, tribalistic community. I'm not Tamil, but I'm glad Tam-brahms give these cucks such nightmares. 

Edited by Moochad

1 hour ago, Moochad said:

That Dravidianism in a nut shell, a bunch of racist losers blaming a micro-minority of their state for their lack of achievements. 

I think they are more scared of brother Annamalai.

Dravidianism is a joke across India :phehe:

https://www.opindia.com/2019/11/lemurverse-dravidian-politics-south-india-tamil-nadu-satire-parody-universe/

Edited by Machine

3 hours ago, Moochad said:

It's no wonder they try so hard to prove they have some connection to IVC, just like Pakistanis try to claim they are Central Asian/Turk/Arab :laugh:

I've said it once, and I'll say it again a low-IQ, tribalistic community. I'm not Tamil, but I'm glad Tam-brahms give these cucks such nightmares. 

One of the top performing state in all metrics , but morons like you say there is “lack of achievement” . Shows who really has a low-IQ :phehe: 

If you really want to believe Fictional stories like Lord Ram and Akhand Bharat being the motherland for Human beings - Go ahead uncle. Ain’t nobody gonna stop your delusions. 

On 4/22/2023 at 2:42 AM, ash said:

Is that all? I thought you Dravidian-stocks have a thousands of years old 'nation'(citation needed) , dating back to Kumari Kandam!  You dreamed up an imaginary zillion year old Tamil nation but forgot to dream up a list of accomplishments !  :laugh:

Here's the deal, since you Naicker Nazis are so keen on terrorizing migrant labourers from other parts of India, why don't you lot also convince all the Tamils here in Maharashtra of all the 'great metrics' of Tamil Nadu and have them return? They apparently weren't so convinced. There are 25 lakh,  many who also refuse to learn the local language, that should be enough for you racists to advocate for us to harass them:  

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/chennai/tamils-in-mumbais-dharavi-appeals-tamil-nadu-govt-to-protect-their-rights/articleshow/87719274.cms.

It's a win-win for you , all those evil vadakans will leave and then you get your racial purity!  Or is that part of the 'success ' of the Dravidian model, sending poor Tamils outside, but harassing low-skill migrants from other parts of India when they come there? 

Like I said, Dravidian stocks are a low-IQ, tribalistic community. Truly an embarrassment to all normal, right-thinking Tamils. Tamil Nadu needs a nationalist leader to free itself from such losers.

Edited by Moochad

8 hours ago, Tibarn said:

@Moochad @Machine you guys should probably stop engaging, this thread was clearly intended to be a fun one, no need to contribute to its further derailment. दूसरों के स्तर पर अपना स्तर मत गिराओ

महात्मा जी  :thumb:

Edited by Machine

On 4/20/2023 at 10:09 AM, ash said:

ICF does not believe in Migration theories. Akhand Bharat is the Mother land and First humans migrated from here only. 

No , the first humans came to Kumari kandam and some of them migrated to Africa and some to Dravida at the same time, and from Africa to  IVC and elsewhere. 

12 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

No , the first humans came to Kumari kandam and some of them migrated to Africa and some to Dravida at the same time, and from Africa to  IVC and elsewhere. 

Trolls here are funny though , they think bringing in Lemuria and Kumari Kandam is supposed to be a dig. But Irony here is they are the ones who believe in Fake stories about Akand Bharat and Lord Ram.

I believe in science, I am aware that Kumari Kandam and Lemuria are unproved fictional stories. Are the “High-IQ” trolls here ready to accept that Ramayana is also fictional ? 

This lemur 'believes in science' yet trollvoted the only science in the thread, you can't make this **** up, probably thinks there are 33 genders as well  :hysterical:

tried to bait people and is calling others trolls. 

Edited by Machine

On 4/23/2023 at 2:51 AM, Moochad said:

Is that all? I thought you Dravidian-stocks have a thousands of years old 'nation'(citation needed) , dating back to Kumari Kandam!  You dreamed up an imaginary zillion year old Tamil nation but forgot to dream up a list of accomplishments !  :laugh:

Here's the deal, since you Naicker Nazis are so keen on terrorizing migrant labourers from other parts of India, why don't you lot also convince all the Tamils here in Maharashtra of all the 'great metrics' of Tamil Nadu and have them return? They apparently weren't so convinced. There are 25 lakh,  many who also refuse to learn the local language, that should be enough for you racists to advocate for us to harass them:  

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/chennai/tamils-in-mumbais-dharavi-appeals-tamil-nadu-govt-to-protect-their-rights/articleshow/87719274.cms.

It's a win-win for you , all those evil vadakans will leave and then you get your racial purity!  Or is that part of the 'success ' of the Dravidian model, sending poor Tamils outside, but harassing low-skill migrants from other parts of India when they come there? 

Like I said, Dravidian stocks are a low-IQ, tribalistic community. Truly an embarrassment to all normal, right-thinking Tamils. Tamil Nadu needs a nationalist leader to free itself from such losers.

As I said Uncle, TN is doing very well with Regional Leaders in all metrics. Don’t want a Nationalist leader and go backwards. 

I know the trolls would very much like TN to suffer so they can be like “ I told you so” , but we have been consistently topping the charts in economy, health and lifestyle metrics in all reports. In fact India Today survey has TN at top for the last 5 years. 

so go ahead, troll all you want. We will laugh from the top :phehe:

Edited by ash

6 minutes ago, ash said:

I know the trolls would very much like TN to suffer so they can be like “ I told you so” , but we have been consistently topping the charts in economy, health and lifestyle metrics in all reports. In fact India Today survey has TN at top for the last 5 years. 

India Today survey, another accomplishment  :hysterical:

Nice job avoiding the content of the post, 

6 minutes ago, Machine said:

This lemur 'believes in science' yet trollvoted the only science in the thread, you can't make this **** up, probably thinks there are 33 genders as well  :hysterical:

tried to bait people and is calling others trolls. 

I did try to bait people da Ambi, what else did you think I was doing . I am in this forum for the sole purpose of logging in once every 3-4 months and baiting NRI uncles  who are slowly losing their mind cause their son/daughter is adapting the western culture and their caste purity will probably die with them. :phehe:

10 minutes ago, ash said:

I did try to bait people da Ambi, what else did you think I was doing . I am in this forum for the sole purpose of logging in once every 3-4 months and baiting NRI uncles  who are slowly losing their mind cause their son/daughter is adapting the western culture and their caste purity will probably die with them. :phehe:

Yet it seems to be you who is chimping out about India today surveys  

You should worry more about vadakans moving in mass to tambi-land and killing that pig-squealing you call a language 

Edited by Machine

1 minute ago, Moochad said:

India Today survey, another accomplishment  :hysterical:

Nice job avoiding the content of the post, 

If you want real stats - have you heard about Aishe reports released by the ministry of education. TN tops the number of PHD graduates every year. There were 17000 female PHD enrollements, no one else comes closer. not bad for “Low IQ” tribal people eh ?? :phehe:

You take any govt report you like, you will see us at top and probably get a stomach burn. 

7 minutes ago, Machine said:

Yet it seems to be you who is chimping out about India today surveys  

You should worry more about vadakans moving in mass to tambi-land and killing that pig-squealing you call a language 

lol, perfect piss boil. Think I touched a nerve there :phehe: Tired of working for the white man while simultaneously dreaming about being the superior caste eh Mr machine? 

4 minutes ago, ash said:

lol, perfect piss boil. Think I touched a nerve there :phehe: Tired of working for the white man while simultaneously dreaming about being the superior caste eh Mr machine? 

I'm a student, a farming-caste, and in India. I just wanted to let you know that your pride-and-joy language was garbage and will be replaced by Hindi soon :hysterical: