If black lives matter, then naturally all lives end up mattering as well

MechEng

2 minutes ago, Machine said:

I'm a student, a farming-caste, and in India. I just wanted to let you know that your pride-and-joy language was garbage and will be replaced by Hindi soon :hysterical:

lol, Keep dreaming. I know North Indians who have migrated to TN years back and now speak perfect Tamil. Tamil is one of the oldest language to exist, you think Modi or Ajay Bisht is going to change that? :cheer:

4 minutes ago, ash said:

lol, Keep dreaming. I know North Indians who have migrated to TN years back and now speak perfect Tamil. Tamil is one of the oldest language to exist, you think Modi or Ajay Bisht is going to change that? :cheer:

No way! Tamil Nadus population will continue to plummet and anyone sensible would rather learn English than some useless language. It is already being replaced by Tanglish, and next will be Hindi. :dance:

After the next delimitation you will also lose your overrepresentation in lok sabha. No more Tamil chutiyapa in parliament  :aha:

2 hours ago, ash said:

I'm not sure why you keep avoiding addressing the content of my post. I guess the truth hurts and deflection is all you can do. I will try again .

I am not talking about Tamils in general, they are the same as normal Indians from wherever. I am talking about those who support Dravidian-ideology aka Dravidianists aka 'Dravidian stocks'. Don't try to make this some state vs state issue to avoid answering. 

In the lifetime of the so-called 'Tamil nation' which you guys claim is as old as the language itself what exactly are the accomplishments of this nation? Historically speaking. I would like to know at least the top few. 

(I'm not asking for rankings within India after 1947, anyway the Indian state has done its share in subsidizing Tamil Nadu development, even to the cost of others).

Since you guys advocate harassing migrants from the rest of India who refuse to learn the local language.  Why don't you Dravidianists start the process of advocating for taking all the Tamils that live in the rest of India back into Tamil Nadu?

It seems like a win-win for you lot, no more Hindi-speaking migrants in TN who refuse to learn the language or 'imposing Hindi' and no more Tamils in North India in exchange. It seems like that is the ideal for Dravidianists like yourself.

Also can you spare me all the 'we are so educated stuff', I'm not impressed by students who need minimum 20-30% less marks for qualification. 

All India average percent of population in reserved category is around 70%,  many 'high ranking' states are closer to 50% reserved, Tribal-dominated states in the 80s.  TN is  near 98%.  

https://twitter.com/Ennamonadakuthu/status/1428742555546513408

OBC population in TN = 76.1%. SC population in TN - 20.01%. ST population - 1.1%. General/Open Category - mere 2.79%. 

Edited by Moochad

3 hours ago, Moochad said:

I'm not sure why you keep avoiding addressing the content of my post. I guess the truth hurts and deflection is all you can do. I will try again .

I am not talking about Tamils in general, they are the same as normal Indians from wherever. I am talking about those who support Dravidian-ideology aka Dravidianists aka 'Dravidian stocks'. Don't try to make this some state vs state issue to avoid answering. 

In the lifetime of the so-called 'Tamil nation' which you guys claim is as old as the language itself what exactly are the accomplishments of this nation? Historically speaking. I would like to know at least the top few. 

(I'm not asking for rankings within India after 1947, anyway the Indian state has done its share in subsidizing Tamil Nadu development, even to the cost of others).

Since you guys advocate harassing migrants from the rest of India who refuse to learn the local language.  Why don't you Dravidianists start the process of advocating for taking all the Tamils that live in the rest of India back into Tamil Nadu?

It seems like a win-win for you lot, no more Hindi-speaking migrants in TN who refuse to learn the language or 'imposing Hindi' and no more Tamils in North India in exchange. It seems like that is the ideal for Dravidianists like yourself.

Also can you spare me all the 'we are so educated stuff', I'm not impressed by students who need minimum 20-30% less marks for qualification. 

All India average percent of population in reserved category is around 70%,  many 'high ranking' states are closer to 50% reserved, Tribal-dominated states in the 80s.  TN is  near 98%.  

https://twitter.com/Ennamonadakuthu/status/1428742555546513408

OBC population in TN = 76.1%. SC population in TN - 20.01%. ST population - 1.1%. General/Open Category - mere 2.79%. 

lol too much stupidity and casteism in one post, it hurts. 

Are we asking all migrants to go back? - no there is no proof of that, the recent social media posts were proved to be fake.

Do we want migrants that are settling in Tamil Nadu to learn Tamil - Yes obviously , just like how Tamilians in Dharavi have learnt Hindi and Marathi , non Tamilians who are setting here should learn Tamil. Common sense. We will not learn Hindi to accommodate Migrants, just learn Tamil to survive here.

going to ignore the rest of your casteist rant. For example if I say TN has the best doctor - patient ratio in India, you would just say that it is because there are more SC people without an Iota of understanding that there may be reservation in admission but not the actual graduation :cheer::phehe: And education is just an example, there is healthcare, lifestyle metrics where we are at the top. Yes, we are educated and we are better, data says so. 

5 hours ago, Machine said:

Tamil Nadus population will continue to plummet

so your logic is - government policies and education has helped Tamilnadu to do proper family planning measures whereas the North Indian underdeveloped states still are having population explosion due to poor government policies. So you are going to use your misgovernance and lack of education to your advantage and restrict us more??

How do you think Tamil people will feel when this happens? Will they be very happy that their representation has reduced in Lok Sabha or would they feel further alienated from the country leading to more separatist attitude?? :phehe:

I will be very happy if it happens, will bring more people in the Nationalistic side to our side. 

11 hours ago, ash said:

Trolls here are funny though , they think bringing in Lemuria and Kumari Kandam is supposed to be a dig. But Irony here is they are the ones who believe in Fake stories about Akand Bharat and Lord Ram.

I believe in science, I am aware that Kumari Kandam and Lemuria are unproved fictional stories. Are the “High-IQ” trolls here ready to accept that Ramayana is also fictional ? 

You call others Trolls and start to respond in a totally unrelated thread trolling about ICF , Akhand (not Akand) Bharat and human origins. You reap what you sow.

What is fictitious about Akhand Bharat? If you had paid attention in History class, you would know that Indians had control of land from present-day Afghanistan to Burma, so some have the pipe dream of Akhand Bharat . It is not practical.

Only idiots and pseudo atheists cross the boundary between belief and science. In matters of belief. Not all scientists are atheists and a lot are believers. Only followers of pedo EVR reduce this argument to Rama, Krishna and insult their own family members who might believe 

Edited by coffee_rules

4 hours ago, Moochad said:

even I am getting bored trolling this lemur kaha se kaha le jaate hai, but thanks for sharing this number. . I can see why it got so triggered by the low-IQ taunt 

ayoo, took it 8 tries to pass a single exam  with 40% marks daaa, :hysterical:

Edited by Machine

13 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

You call others Trolls and start to respond in a totally unrelated thread trolling about ICF , Akhand (not Akand) Bharat and human origins. You reap what you sow.

What is fictitious about Akhand Bharat? If you had paid attention in History class, you would know that Indians had control of land from present-day Afghanistan to Burma, so some have the pipe dream of Akhand Bharat . It is not practical.

Only idiots and pseudo atheists cross the boundary between belief and science. In matters of belief. Not all scientists are atheists and a lot are believers. Only followers of pedo EVR reduce this argument to Rama, Krishna and insult their own family members who might believe 

Lol, don’t compare you lot with scientists , they don’t bring their belief into their work. Reason why atheists are forced to bring belief into the topic is cause lunatics use the belief for political and policy decisions that will impact the common man.  Remember preventing Sethu samuthram project because of a supposed bridge built by Ram ? 

Your belief is like sh**ting, no one is going to bother you if you do it in your house, but if you do it in the streets- people will question you. 

8 hours ago, Machine said:

even I am getting bored trolling this lemur kaha se kaha le jaate hai, but thanks for sharing this number. . I can see why it got so triggered by the low-IQ taunt 

ayoo, took it 8 tries to pass a single exam  with 40% marks daaa, :hysterical:

kiruku punda, understand the difference between admission and graduation first. :phehe: Doesn’t matter what your caste is, you still have to study and clear all papers for your BE or MBBS degree. 

Edited by ash

47 minutes ago, ash said:

Lol, don’t compare you lot with scientists , they don’t bring their belief into their work. Reason why atheists are forced to bring belief into the topic is cause lunatics use the belief for political and policy decisions that will impact the common man.  Remember preventing Sethu samuthram project because of a supposed bridge built by Ram ? 

Your belief is like sh**ting, no one is going to bother you if you do it in your house, but if you do it in the streets- people will question you. 

Troll , you started this thread hijack. A debate about faith in a totally unrelated thread. Tell your worthless belief gyaan to your mother who visits the local kovil and prays for your well-being. Keyboard warrior 

Edited by coffee_rules