Pakistan keeps Chinese engineer in top-security jail to avoid mob attack over blasphemy charge

Lone Wolf

On 4/19/2023 at 1:05 AM, Lone Wolf said:

Unreal scenes...  Chinese FM is also involved.  Protestors blocked Karakoram highway lmfao:hysterical:

Lol Arabs must be laughing at these lunatics that they aren’t even the real ones, most of them were converted by wielding swords .

On 6/21/2024 at 7:50 PM, Real McCoy said:

Those people who think India is an intolerant nation should be given a free trip to these places in padosistan

Exactly i was thinking the same that these new guy, vicks haramkhor and there are few more who does daily rudali  on what happening in India, should be send as brand ambassador to bd and Pakistan to promote secularism and equality. Lets see if they get back in one piece.

1 hour ago, raki05 said:

Such a sad state the mother is in, feel for her that she has to disowned her deceased son to save her family. @New guy @Vicks57 when you guys are going to pak to teach those hypocrites a lesson or to expose them.

Why should I go to Pakistan to teach them secularism?

Pakistan is an artificial state with so much hate and religious hatred backed by islamic ideals.

I only care about India, her reputation and her economic growth. I am an Indian citizen and want a better India for the future generations.

27 minutes ago, Vicks57 said:

Why should I go to Pakistan to teach them secularism?

Pakistan is an artificial state with so much hate and religious hatred backed by islamic ideals.

I only care about India, her reputation and her economic growth. I am an Indian citizen and want a better India for the future generations.

Pakistan is now turning into to those post apocalyptic movies you see from  Hollywood. 

There will come a time when even devout Muslims there will not feel safe, it will become like dealing with zombies from those resident evil games.

15 minutes ago, MechEng said:

Pakistan is now turning into to those post apocalyptic movies you see from  Hollywood. 

There will come a time when even devout Muslims there will not feel safe, it will become like dealing with zombies from those resident evil games.

I am guessing it's like one of those mad max movies.

Pakistan is already dry as *. Fits perfectly geography wise.

32 minutes ago, MechEng said:

I saw one Pakistani actor married some Iranian woman.. and dude got blasted on Social media as people said you betrayed Islam by marrying a Shia lol :hysterical:

3 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

I saw one Pakistani actor married some Iranian woman.. and dude got blasted on Social media as people said you betrayed Islam by marrying a Shia lol :hysterical:

I heard about an Islamic conference in Pakistan invited 106 Mullahs and experts in Islam, It seems each mullah called the other mullah a kaffir for their interpretation of Islam. 

This incident below is very common. 

https://www.dawn.com/news/amp/1261622

“The day I declared my best friend kaffir just so I could get a passport”

5 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

That is still normal to some extent.

The swat valley incident and what was done to that Sri Lankan manager confirms its a basket case of a nation. Literally uncivilized brutes, it's shocking to process that they were one of us not too long ago.

50 minutes ago, MechEng said:

That is still normal to some extent.

The swat valley incident and what was done to that Sri Lankan manager confirms its a basket case of a nation. Literally uncivilized brutes, it's shocking to process that they were one of us not too long ago.

Mullahs have way too much power in Paxtan... ISI and Army keep this scharade going on and controls these mullahs to have a grip on power in that failed state.

Even in this case a Mullah played a key role in assembling mob lynching.

It's a clever strategy by army as well otherwise Pakistan could have broken long time back .. Punjabi and Pashtuns can't stand each other.

Another case is US deep state keeps the war machine humming to keep another failed American society in check.

40 minutes ago, Lord said:

Why do these Chinese and SL people work in Paxtan? I mean people want to move to developed nations. Why would anyone want to go to Paxtan :dontknow:

China because they own Pakistan and Lanka they broke. These countries have no options.

23 hours ago, Lord said:

Why do these Chinese and SL people work in Paxtan? I mean people want to move to developed nations. Why would anyone want to go to Paxtan :dontknow:

Why do Americans and Europeans work in India? .the company you join if it has branches in other nations then you have to go to country in which they send you. It doesn't matter the country is behind your nation or ahead. 

Edited by Singh bling