West Bengal Lawlessness

FischerTal

I think the violence and lawlessness seen after TMC returned along with the periodic demonstrations of street power by the Muslims and other anti-social elements over the past decade makes it pretty clear what the situation is there. 

The kolkatta bhadraloks shift outside of West Bengal, but then return to WB to vote for that chudail. 

They have no concern for the violence the common Bengali faces daily, just indulge in regional chauvinism. 

Edited by Moochad

2 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

To my understanding, critical mass has been achieved in Bengal. In future, the only way might be to break the state further. The state is on a secular decline. 

Listen to this PIL activist and share. WB has become what is called the chicken neck, soon to be STSJed

https://twitter.com/mallina77185555/status/1651190024724189185?s=46&t=SP7RMD3tK-92g90EjOnhgA

On 4/26/2023 at 6:29 PM, ravishingravi said:

To my understanding, critical mass has been achieved in Bengal. In future, the only way might be to break the state further. The state is on a secular decline. 

Do they teach people about the Hindu heroes and inspirational figures such as Gopal 'Patha' Mukherjee who took command after the direct action day?