Pakistan ODI team is peaking at the right time for World cup

Shaheen lol wtf ....

Tickner to Shaheen Shah Afridi, SIX runs

right out of the screws! Length delivery outside off stump that is just crying out to be hit. Shaheen obliges and whacks it over deep mid wicket and into oblivion! Pakistan finish with 334!

Tickner to Shaheen Shah Afridi, no run

back of a length delivery angled across the batter outside off stump. Shaheen hacks across the line but only connects with fresh air

Over the wicket now

massive! In the slot outside off stump and Shaheen absolutely climbs into it! Clears his front leg and clatters it over long on!

Tickner to Shaheen Shah Afridi, FOUR runs

four more! Full toss outside off stump and it gets the treatment it deserves. Shaheen sits deep in his crease and cracks it past extra cover

Shaheen goes big! Half-tracker outside off stump and that is just what Shaheen is after! Winds up and pounds it over long on!

On 5/2/2023 at 11:07 PM, khadekhademaaro said:

Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Sri Lanka and Balochistan?

India/Pakistan (they are peeking and babar's recent score is looking alot like virat's peek now)/and most possibly Bangladesh in Asian conditions (not a bad ODI team either). Then again SL is a mystery when it comes to big tournaments, always punching above their weight. AFG no competition here 

6 hours ago, Zero_Unit said:

India/Pakistan (they are peeking and babar's recent score is looking alot like virat's peek now)/and most possibly Bangladesh in Asian conditions (not a bad ODI team either). Then again SL is a mystery when it comes to big tournaments, always punching above their weight. AFG no competition here 

England should make the semis. SL, Bdesh won't. Both are decent teams in Asia but Aus, Eng will finish higher. 

19 hours ago, eulbninem said:

England should make the semis. SL, Bdesh won't. Both are decent teams in Asia but Aus, Eng will finish higher. 

I expect both ind/Pak to make it. I always put sl as dark horse and this time around I would also put BD as darkhorse. But my 4 would be ind/pak/eng/aus

1 hour ago, Tillu said:

Your number 1 ranking lasted a grand total of 2.5 days, Wow.:dance:

Just 2.5 days ???
Dropped down even though Ind and Aus aren't even playing ODIs at the moment. What kind of Kudrati Nizaam was that :hmmmm2: ??

Chuckte Raho
TC

Edited by Throwaib_Chuckter