54th Match: MI vs RCB, Wankhede

Laaloo

11 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

He has developed this funky 360 degree game in the last 2 years or so. He was not always like this.

The sweep which he plays over deep fine leg has always been his trademark shot,I have seen him play those before he became SKY rather than Surya Kumar Yadav

Edited by Suhaan

Hazlewood - world no.3 ranked T20 bowler

Hasaranga - world no.4 ranked T20 bowler

Siraj is in good form.

If your key bowlers don't show up there is not a lot you can do. They got canned in back to back matches. First they were ass"salt"ed now "Sky"ed

1 hour ago, Lone Wolf said:

Nehal Wadhera is from Ludhiana:two_thumbs_up:....  Dude has some todha saag lassi power @vice

aggressive attitude and self belief.. Yeah look like he got decent power though from what I've seen predominantly legside so far though. Could just be the bowling line or backing his strength.   To be next level player, needs to develop offside game for other formats. That last ball six on the off was decent. He's got double century in debut ranji season.  Have something to work with there.   Development is key.  Mumbai setup is decent for youngsters.

Edited by vice

1 minute ago, vice said:

aggressive attitude and self belief.. Yeah look like he got decent power though from what I've seen predominantly legside so far though. Could just be the bowling line or backing his strength.   To be next level player, needs to develop offside game for other formats. That last ball six on the off was decent. He's got double century in debut ranji season.  Have something to work with there.   Development is key.

Left handers are predominantly leg side players.  If he has a good square cut & a cover drive vs pace he would be set. 

Spin game gets tested really when it comes to playing off side.  

MI is a great franchise for a talent like him. 

India always lacks solid left handed middle order players. 

Tilak is ready while Nehal may be one to look out for as well. 

Just now, Lone Wolf said:

Left handers are predominantly leg side players.  If he has a good square cut & a cover drive vs pace he would be set. 

Spin game gets tested really when it comes to playing off side.  

MI is a great franchise for a talent like him. 

India always lacks solid left handed middle order players. 

Tilak is ready while Nehal may be one to look out for as well. 

Rinku is there too. India has enough players to weed out the rotten oldies

3 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Hazlewood - world no.3 ranked T20 bowler

Hasaranga - world no.4 ranked T20 bowler

Siraj is in good form.

If your key bowlers don't show up there is not a lot you can do. They got canned in back to back matches. First they were ass"salt"ed now "Sky"ed

Well they have been Thakured as well. A day will come when even Pujara would back himself to chase down 200 vs RCB in a T20I match.

1 minute ago, vvvslaxman said:

Rinku is there too. India has enough players to weed out the rotten oldies

Yes Rinku there too...  T20 team needs to be made from scratch ideally. 

Rohit Kohli Hooda Jadeja Kela Rahul all 5 of them should go. 

Jaiswal can replace Rohit even in ODIs. 

30 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

i dont remember much about even last years's IPL, you still remember 2014.  

That game should be on everyone's minds. It's how devastating it was. I'm surprised you didn't know.

2 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

That game should be on everyone's minds. It's how devastating it was. I'm surprised you didn't know.

Rahul Dravid Throwing his cap in Anger...  Aditya Tare Running half naked blinded with his shirt...  GOAT IPL match:aha: