Ashwin - IPL 2024 edition

vvvslaxman

4 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

After watching the video i caught the highlights of LSG vs RCB match 15 lol Definitely gotta be the craziest match of the season.  

Don't remember now itself. That's how IPL matches are mostly.

44 minutes ago, Stan AF said:

Don't remember now itself. That's how IPL matches are mostly.

After the reference to Harshal's failed attempt at Mankadin and DK's fumble i could recall. Remember Kohli was screaming after taking the catch of KL Rahul who made 18 ot 19 balls like it was a good thing lol

1 hour ago, bowl_out said:

Yeah. That's so weird. I still remember some games of 2010 and 2011 edition so well, but can't seem to recollect what happened in this match

As of now I can only remember Gautam gambhir's sssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh

7 hours ago, bowl_out said:

Yeah. That's so weird. I still remember some games of 2010 and 2011 edition so well, but can't seem to recollect what happened in this match

Even i didn't remember. But when they picked this was the best match i wanted to watch. Especially' Ashwin's comment on Avesh Khan throwing helmet on to ground made me curious.

On 4/5/2024 at 4:08 PM, vvvslaxman said:

Ashwin has turned to movies like bhajji?

Anand ravichandran vs ashwin ravichandran... not related though, right?

20 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

May be that is an actor. Ashwin is just doing voice over.

Ashwin would be a good actor, better director, going by his mindset

3 minutes ago, Vijy said:

Ashwin would be a good actor, better director, going by his mindset

Sadagopan Ramesh( Hero), steesanth, Harbhajan(Romance.movie) , Irfan pathan(lead detective) have all acted in Tamil.movie.  so can't rule him out  Visnhu visual used to be captain of Ashwin at divisional.level. Ashwin has enough movie contacts by now.

3 hours ago, Chaos said:

Maharaj is much better player all round. Fielding, better bowler in white ball cricket n can smack it too.

He is not there for Ashwin. Maharaja is overseas quota. If Burger returns he will play. He is their X factor bowler.