Padosi Forum closing down due to rising costs

Austin 3:!6

15 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

Mamoon is probably the biggest troll there. It’s obvious he was given special privileges to pull in numbers. He himself admitted it.

Special privileges to be allowed to accurately show the mirror to his own countrymen about the fake superiority complex they have about their cricket team and Pakistan in general?

Telling the truth isnt trolling. Atleast he isnt pretending to be an Indian poster to show a pro India stance. Unlike BVB who is clearly a Pakistani told to pretend he's Indian to demean India on the forum

As much as I hate those Britishtanis, I'll have to say from my experience there that Pakistani posters there are not given special privileges. There have been plenty of idiots and troublemakers there in the past who are nowhere to be seen now.

One more thing, the forum has been extremely strict in the last few years.  There was a time when it used to be a sewer with troublemakers posting anything they wanted. That has changed.

Anyways, I wonder what'll happen to those poster after 1st July. Probably will swarm some other forums.

I can write a list of names that post racist comments on Indians or Hindus on a daily basis. They are allowed to get away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Special privileges to be allowed to accurately show the mirror to his own countrymen about the fake superiority complex they have about their cricket team and Pakistan in general?

Telling the truth isnt trolling. Atleast he isnt pretending to be an Indian poster to show a pro India stance. Unlike BVB who is clearly a Pakistani told to pretend he's Indian to demean India on the forum

BVB is from Karachi. There was a poster on PP who is also here. He has a screenshot of a post where BVB says his home town is Karachi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

He could be Indian pretending to be Pakistani.

The guy is a certified troll.

3 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

What or who is BVB?

4 hours ago, cric_fan said:

He could be Indian pretending to be Pakistani.

The guy is a certified troll.

4 hours ago, cric_fan said:

What or who is BVB?

So you replied to my comment first even knowing who I was talking about?

also itne bhi bure din nahi aagaye that Indians have to pretend to be Pakistanis- dear lord 

2 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

also itne bhi bure din nahi aagaye that Indians have to pretend to be Pakistanis- dear lord 

It is well documented that modi bakhts have been using twitter pretending to be Pakistani.

2 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

I meant Mamoon. A Indian pretending to be Pakistani possibly.

Also, this is what happens when you keep on running legacy system software even when the technology has changed. 

Continuous upgrades etc have to be the order of the day , even if it involves making decisions like shifting to a less expensive cloud etc etc. 

From what I've seen of Pakpassion , the site hasn't had any upgrade (of any sort) since 2009. That's a **** load of expense down the drain.