If Chennai wins IPL!!!

Yuvraj4Captaincy

ok peace.... first of all i never got personal with you.. was neevr even responding to u int he 1st place...you jus got it wrong n started attacking me.. so lets peace out... ps... but im still scared man...:-D
i didnt get it wrong. u know u used this term before while replying to rajeev statement bout yuvi.

Guest HariSampath

Y4c, bobbydhillon are all officially registered Chennai haterz and particularly Dhoni haterz....zuby...you better be careful, because after today's game...they both may assassinate you :D ( damn you have told them where you stay too)

Y4c' date=' bobbydhillon are all officially registered Chennai haterz and particularly Dhoni haterz....zuby...you better be careful, because after today's game...they both may assassinate you :D ( damn you have told them where you stay too)[/quote'] atleast i have balls to tell where i live instead on just giving the country. so u just shut up and ur fellow cheenai supporter zubin always tell u to shut up

Guest HariSampath
Where's the punchline?
Rameez : MS...what about that great move to send back Stephen Fleming, because his wife is pregnant and a baby going to be born... that created space for an extra hitter at the top and thats why you won... Dhoni : It is all part of the planning...even last year during T20 WC I had planned this in SA. That is why Stephen's wife got pregnant and I knew all about Stephen having to leave before semi finals. But whatever I plan, the more important thing is I executed it, and so Stephen's wife got pregnant and we won the IPL now Rameez : wonderful MS...is there any such plan you are working on to win the champion's trophy ...I mean about getting any Indian player's wife pregnant ? Dhoni : I cannot give out all details just now, but I certainly assure you that everyone will see the results of my plans and efforts and of course I will win the champion's trophy. Rameez : All the best MS...for all future tournaments and plans Dhoni : Thanks Rameez

Guest HariSampath
atleast i have balls to tell where i live instead on just giving the country. so u just shut up and ur fellow cheenai supporter zubin always tell u to shut up
Now we all know you are bOObyDhillon living in Canada....but I dont think anyone in ICF is interested in your balls, so stfu :-D

Guest HariSampath

boobydhillon has lost it...already becoming hysterical before Punjab's 3rd loss to Chennai tonite :D

Guest HariSampath
KRAZYJATT :creep:
:hysterical: be careful Flamy....bobby boy will get angry and threaten you and then you will be sh1t scared *shiver*

Y4c' date=' bobbydhillon are all officially registered Chennai haterz and particularly Dhoni haterz....zuby...you better be careful, because after today's game...they both may assassinate you :D ( damn you have told them where you stay too)[/quote'] Hari, pls dont remind me of tht.. im still scared .... i dont know how im gonna survive this carnage.. everytime i visit ICF, n when i see this thread, im going crazy... i think i shud jus stay away to escape frm bobby's decimation