fineleg

The 'Official Delhi Humiliation Thread' - Merged Delhi bashing threads  

1. 1.

• Delhi She-Devils
    • Delhi Devis
    • Delhi Chokedevils
    • Dilli Chordevils

Guest Hiten.
A Mumbai supporter talking about choking ?
Rain got you in semi-final, just to choke in MUMBAI. Alls well that ends well (...atleast for MI supporters) :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Why does everyone hate Delhi? Don't get it?????
Well, let me give you an answer, I did not hate DD until yesterday. Thats when I decided enough is enough on ICF. Some smart azz fans are there for DD who think RR, CSK, etc can be hated. Lets bring down the dumb aloos team, anywayz they are scaredy diddly dalli team :yay:

Well' date=' let me give you an answer, I did not hate DD until yesterday. Thats when I decided enough is enough on ICF. [b']Some smart azz fans are there for DD who think CSK can be hated. Lets bring down the dumb aloos team, anywayz they are scaredy diddly dalli team :yay:
Name and shame them!:--D

lol calling it a choke. it's aint choke. it's just some agent stuff. say yomahes, making his agency proud after those drop catches and crappy fielding
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: PatheTICS backkkkkkkkk.... with an excuse... dille dollie is a dumb team..... we sold those 2 to dumbos... ever wondered why we dint keep them in CSK...:haha::haha: sorry cant expect you to think tht much.... too much for ur lil brain... :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Rain got you in semi-final, just to choke in MUMBAI. Alls well that ends well (...atleast for MI supporters) :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Losing three games in the last over...that's choking, mere yaar. Anyway, laugh it up...at least Delhi made it this far, tum log ki toh izzat bhi nahi bacchi, woh toh Dilliwaalon ne churaliya...ahahahaha

Guest Hiten.
Losing three games in the last over...that's choking' date=' mere yaar. Anyway, laugh it up...at least Delhi made it this far, tum log ki toh izzat bhi nahi bacchi, woh toh Dilliwaalon ne churaliya...ahahahaha[/quote'] Dude, it don't matter if you don't win the trophy. SA too makes it to the semis. BUT they choke in semis and are tagged as chokers. Live with the tag yaar. Dilli dil waalo ki hain :hysterical: WANKHEDE = LEGENDARY STADIUM