• BJP+ 272-300
    • Hung Parliament- Operation Lotus
    • Hung Parliament- INDIA operation
    • INDIA 272+
    • Aayega to Modi hi - idc about numbers
    • Poltics gayi bhad mein NRIs murdabad

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, bharathh said:

Really? 92% of muslims have voted for only INDI - ignoring all the minority candidates of BSP, AIMIM and others? They voted for Uddhav's party in Maharashtra. How often has that happened before? Would be interested in any stats to back up what you said.

And again - point is - let's not normalize fake news politics. It is a slippery slope to far worse. We cannot be chalta hai about it.

Election is over, BJP didn’t get majority on its own, but still there is counter for this narrative. The fake news continues and his fanboys here think this is a masterstroke. He will not leave that red book for next 5 years and be saying the same lies with no media or counter from the government or anyone. His godiedia will hail him as a rising leader, this will go on till 2029

Edited by coffee_rules

4 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Election is over, BJP didn’t get majority on its own, but still there is counter for this narrative. The fake news continues and his fanboys here think this is a masterstroke. He will not leave that red book for next 5 years and be saying the same lies with no media or counter from the government or anyone. His godiedia will hail him as a rising leader, this will go on till 2029

Meanwhile BJP going overboard on Muslim appeasement in MAH... Time has come for VHP to show them their place @Gollum another gem of BJ PARTY

18 hours ago, randomGuy said:

@Singh bling in hindsight, like 400 par was a blunder, calling Sharad pawar a bhatakti aatma was another in Maharashtra context....Ajit pawar would be cursing Modi for providing sympathy vote top up to Sharad pawar:cantstop:.

Gujarati and Marathi have history in independent India Gujarati desperately wanted Mumbai out of Maharashtra. In that agitation 105 Marathi died. The brute power of Gujarati's in BJP will make Marathi uncomfortable especially when they have a puppet CM. Above that if Gujarati Pm insult tallest maratha leader then there are definitely going to be repercussions. 

Just now, coffee_rules said:

@Lone Wolf What do you say now? Fear of losing RB if Pinky chooses to run from RB or Wayanad with majority Muslim votes is a safe bet for her? 

From the official spokesperson of the Gandhi family 

hiii

9 hours ago, Singh bling said:

Power of 99 seats and 234 seat all over. The dead opposition is alive now. 1-2 saal pahale kiya hota to majority hi aa jaati

They woke up mid elections.. and realised there is anti incumbency to some extent.

I reckon they lost on about 30-40 seats due to lackluster planning.

Still managed to salvage decent numbers coz of a longish election season.

4 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

They woke up mid elections.. and realised there is anti incumbency to some extent.

I reckon they lost on about 30-40 seats due to lackluster planning.

Still managed to salvage decent numbers coz of a longish election season.

There was anti-incumbency in a couple of states most importantly in UP. Thakurs and non-jathav Dalits  switched silently. Rest of the country voted on Modi. Modi factor failed in MH , WB, North west. BKP shot themselves in Raj, Bihar, MH mostly due to candidates. 

Things will be broken for next 5 years, opposition will break bangles for every thing , there will be more riots, agro crisis, accidents, terrorist activities . Opposition and anti-India elements will not rest until they break India. Ram bachaye India ko!

53 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

There was anti-incumbency in a couple of states most importantly in UP. Thakurs and non-jathav Dalits  switched silently. Rest of the country voted on Modi. Modi factor failed in MH , WB, North west. BKP shot themselves in Raj, Bihar, MH mostly due to candidates. 

Things will be broken for next 5 years, opposition will break bangles for every thing , there will be more riots, agro crisis, accidents, terrorist activities . Opposition and anti-India elements will not rest until they break India. Ram bachaye India ko!

There was anti incumbency in many more parts of North India... I have seen many neutral analysts saying Congress barely focused on many constituencies & lack of funds to local leaders also was a major hindrance.  More focus was towards assembly elections.

I think Modi 3.0 already has started extremely terribly... People are saying this is Going to be worse than UPA 2.0... 

Overall duo and 007 have badly mismanaged India & slowly chickens are coming home to roost.

I just hope we don't become a uncle Sam's puppet state or worse by the end of this tenure.

Pelosi and those congressmen visits and all that pressure tactics from Pannu case are pointing towards a substantial shift...  We are heading towards a very uncertain future.

Edited by Lone Wolf

8 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

There was anti incumbency in many more parts of North India... I have seen many neutral analysts saying Congress barely focused on many constituencies & lack of funds to local leaders also was a major hindrance.  More focus was towards assembly elections.

I think Modi 3.0 already has started extremely terribly... People are saying this is Going to be worse than UPA 2.0... 

Overall duo and 007 have badly mismanaged India & slowly chickens are coming home to roost.

I just hope we don't become a uncle Sam's puppet state or worse by the end of this tenure.

Pelosi and those congressmen visits and all that pressure tactics from Pannu case are pointing towards a substantial shift...  We are heading towards a very uncertain future.

How is it mismanagement only in a few states? It would have affected all  states like UPA in 2014. Even with anti-incumbency mismanagement, BJP got more seats than iNDI jhatbandhan. With stronger leaders, this alliance would have decimated BJP. First blame Gandhi family for your failure. But still, they get their comeuppance by joinanti-India forces now . 

13 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

How is it mismanagement only in a few states? It would have affected all  states like UPA in 2014. Even with anti-incumbency mismanagement, BJP got more seats than iNDI jhatbandhan. With stronger leaders, this alliance would have decimated BJP. First blame Gandhi family for your failure. But still, they get their comeuppance by joinanti-India forces now . 

MSM support was key... And it is still a massive medium and helped maintain his reputation.

Congress IT cell game only picked up in last 1.5 months.

This term we are likely going to see more balanced reporting & likely image taking a beating.

Unless they have some backdoor negotiations with Unkil Sam and deep state that could bury the opposition.

But that would be nothing short of a treacherous path.

On 6/22/2024 at 6:02 PM, Lone Wolf said:

But that would be nothing short of a treacherous path.

But isnt it same opposition were doing all along to broadcast Gretta and Soros toolkits during shahe baag, kishan andolan, delhi riots. I would always prefer a single party dominating elections than these mixed party government who would be sell out to foreign press and government. Looks like in our country intellect believes more what foreign media and survey has to say. I am still surprise how these foreign chewts release hunger index, poverty index, happiness index by staying gazallion of km away from remote lands of country and then we all fight over it. Why cant it be other way around where we can expose their hypocrisy that how these europian countries are terror ridden, america’s mass homicide arm culture and their racial discrimination against non white countries.

15 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

Mamta di proposing 5000 cr for madrasas is the kind of stuff lone wolf likes 

Chal bhai.. Don't change goal posts... See Maharashtra first what your beloved BJP is doing to appease Muslims that VHP has to say that their appeasement politics has long surpassed Congress...

Vishwaguru bending over backwards for his Pasmanda.

Aur ye dekh... Entire party needs Belt treatment from Patriotic Indians... Dalals of highest order.

10 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

2 cr of coalition government of Maharashtra vs 5000 cr to madrasas in WB proposed by your beloved indi alliance.

Vishwaguru dweller it was 10 crore additional after 2 crore to friggin Waqf board in June 2024...

Hadh ho gyi Party>>>> country for you lot for a reason.

And I never supported Mamta and criticized... BJ Party when Hindus were getting Killed there... I fact I remember People were outraged at Vishwaguru for maintaining silence even when his own part workers getting killed.

Talk about Dhando politics ...and inviting Pakistanis chori chori in Jammu after terror attacks :whack:

Edited by Lone Wolf