• BJP+ 320-350
    • BJP+ 300-320
    • BJP+ 272-300
    • Hung Parliament- Operation Lotus
    • Hung Parliament- INDIA operation
    • INDIA 272+
    • Aayega to Modi hi - idc about numbers
    • Poltics gayi bhad mein NRIs murdabad

How can people vote for congress now ? They keep inviting anti india idiots like nitasha kaul. She denies Kashmir pandits exodus and atrocities on Kashmir pandits. She is an agent of Pakistan. They want to defeat BJP so bad that they aligned themselves with anti Indians and DMK. 

Edited by gattaca

On 2/27/2024 at 6:26 PM, cowboysfan said:

maybe a bit more but still wont win them any seats.

Bjp need to hammer home the point the point that admk is a wasted vote. Make this rahul vs modi.

More than seats voteshare vs admk is a key performance metric.

Re seats, Ramnathapurum (iuml) and sivaganga (karti vs ttv divakaran on bjp symbol) will be up for play.

Most people i spoke to from tn told me there is little enthusiasm for the lok sabha as people know both dravidian majors are not likely to be part of the gov. 

BJP needs to grab Stalin by balls after Rs 2000 crore DMK family run drug route to Australia got busted.

If Rs 2000 crore trade was one route, I don’t think thats only trade route.

Edited by mishra

27 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

I think that move may backfire. Challenge will become tougher 

What is alternative? He has to be arrested. Once he is arrested, He should be sent to Kalapani for good. It will give the correct message. All other AAP leaders can be freed subsequently.

Just info only. After farmers protest started, Gvmnt seized over Rs 9000 crores of drugs. Now no famer protest 

Edited by mishra

15 hours ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Gautam Gambhir did great work for Delhi. Now he is OUT

He has quit politics. Not sure

why. I hear Harshvardhan, Lekhi are also denied tickets.  Bansuri Swaraj (daughter of Sushma Swaraj) gets a Delhi ticket. 

2024 ka Mani Shankar Aiyar moment sponsored by Lalu Prasad. #ModiKaParivar trending and people tagging it in their Twitter title.

On 2/25/2024 at 6:49 PM, ravishingravi said:

Well seems like gandhi Dynasty has decided to go batshit commie on steroids. Wonder what the calculation is here. 

Jokes apart, hope Indians can see through the divisive language. This speak of original population of India is exactly how British divided India. Missionaries used the language to converrt STs to Christianity. Adivasi is an invented word. Many tribes chose to live near forests for occupation purposes. Some tribes like Muru is more recent than IVC or Vedic or Ganga basin civilization . Naxals use this language to fund and recruit foot soldiers. Now Congress founded by British comes a full circle to use the same language. It is behaving like a regional party , gone are its legacy of being a N lationalist  party working for India.

50 minutes ago, Number said:

Modi is meeting youtubers, content creators and influencers to reach out to new generation and this bkl is busy in riding caste bogey. What a duffer :laugh:

Mind you, this what happened in 2004 with India Shining. BJP was looking up and ahead, Congress and left won ob ground reality bringing up caste, employment etc. Hence his harping on caste makes perfect sense. They want to repeat 2004 results. 

8 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Mind you, this what happened in 2004 with India Shining. BJP was looking up and ahead, Congress and left won ob ground reality bringing up caste, employment etc. Hence his harping on caste makes perfect sense. They want to repeat 2004 results. 

A lot has changed since 2004. If you see 1999 GE Cong had bigger vote share than BJP. In 2004 Cong just edged BJP in all closely fought seats. Also BJP messed up the NDA alliance. 

The difference between the 2 parties is way too big now.

Edited by Number

• The title was changed to Elections 23-24 NDA vs I.N.D.I.A (updated) -Poll Added