Elections 23-24 NDA vs I.N.D.I.A (updated)

coffee_rules

It’s interesting how different media, people talk their hate of Hindutva yet now will shamelessly vote for Uddhav Sena. Just shows how their secularism and justification is about Muslim veto power. Similarly, how many leaders keep abusing Hindu religion, and still get a free pass. 

And nobody raises these contradictions within this INDI alliance, nor call their hypocrisy. Zero scrutiny of their opposition is the big threat to our democracy. 

18 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Galiwali bai ki aukat

GJiAwKhXEAAQjvQ?format=jpg&name=large

Supriya has a potty mouth for sure. Hope she gets her upcommance. Surprised someone as nasty as her has managed to stay out trouble for so long.

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

Poor third class comment aside. Can we all align that this is hot pic ? I mean I think Supriya just uppes her stock by referring this pic 

You can take an Indian out to Turkey , but you can’t take a tharak out of an Indian!!! 

@ravishingravi it’s a joke , laugh it out

Edited by coffee_rules

On 3/27/2024 at 10:22 PM, ravishingravi said:

Poor third class comment aside. Can we all align that this is hot pic ? I mean I think Supriya just uppes her stock by referring this pic 

supriya is jealous of kangana on so many levels. btw that pic was hot indeed :--D 

dont want supriya to upp her stock if you know what I mean. we have desibaba for that :fear1:

9 hours ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

You listen to both sides and it feels like the other side cannot win :hysterical:

Results day is going to be fun. Lots of memes on the losing party alliance 

The other side doesn’t even want to accept they are bad lol. 

The guy that played hanuman chalisa in bengaluru and was roughed up by goons has an FIR filed against him.

Jai Khangress! Well done Karnataka! This is how you kill your own culture.

2 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

Actually it has bared his soul. This was chacha Nehru. Ready to redistribute wealth before we could have any. 

no -I think this is all Rahul.He has veered so far to the left that even CPMs of the world will blush.