Chennai fans hahahaha

Yuvraj4Captaincy

from match thread of first semifinal. :itsme:
So?? whats your point?? Its better to go in to a match believing your team would win, unlike a bunch of losers who have already laid down the arms..since 'chennai is not a strong team anyways' Thank God MSD doesnt have more such Chennai losers in the team, he might as well have given a walkover to Punjab tonight!

^^ er.... when did I ever say Chennai is gonna lose? :finger:
I still wanna know what was your point? maybe not you..Satish, Finey and Hari have been repeatedly playing down the chances of the Superloserz even before the game has begun..so there..

I still wanna know what was your point? maybe not you..Satish, Finey and Hari have been repeatedly playing down the chances of the Superloserz even before the game has begun..so there..
abhinav, You know me for a long time. Even if it is India matches against a stronger team, I post consistently the reality of our chances of winning. Same here. Reality is that there is a 85% chance of KXIP winning.

Guest HariSampath
and where did I say CSK gonna lose ? I have ben repeatedly saying on all threads that CSK gonna make it 3-0 against Punjab tonite...maybe because of DD's loss yesterday, you have become confused :giggle:

Remember only top two teams will be going to represent the country in champions league in few months time. So let the better team won. Even some of CSK fans conqures here that Punjab is the better team.
yeah because CSK doesn't have the services of all its players....

yeah because CSK doesn't have the services of all its players....
So does Punjab. No Lee or Sarwan For the neutrals like me,I would like to see Punjab and Rajasthan representing IPL in the CL. Punjab with their potent seam bowling attack will be hard to beat in English conditions.

So does Punjab. No Lee or Sarwan For the neutrals like me,I would like to see Punjab and Rajasthan representing IPL in the CL. Punjab with their potent seam bowling attack will be hard to beat in English conditions.
Do u know sarwan's record in IPL? & Do you know Hayden's, Hussey's record?

Guest HariSampath
Remember only top two teams will be going to represent the country in champions league in few months time. So let the better team won. Even some of CSK fans conqures here that Punjab is the better team.
How is Punjab the better team ? Punjab has better known names, thats all, but Chennai has beaten Punjab in BOTH games in IPL...so Chennai is the better team

How is Punjab the better team ? Punjab has better known names' date=' thats all, but Chennai has beaten Punjab in BOTH games in IPL...so Chennai is the better team[/quote'] leave it.... they will jus bash CSK no matter what... if Marsh wasnt there, wonder what Kings XI wud have done.. I am glad we gave a good fite even without Hayden n Hussey.. Imagine what wud have happnd if they r playing for CSK ....

Y4C where are u..pls show us ur face..i told u that day that v wud be there no matter wat..now seeing ur team performing i guess u have gone in hibernation..hehe
He has gone to canada.. thts where he was when yuvi was playing down under this summer...:-D pls dont disturb him now.. muz b prayin hard for the demise of dhoni