Chennai fans hahahaha

Yuvraj4Captaincy

He has gone to canada.. thts where he was when yuvi was playing down under this summer...:-D pls dont disturb him now.. muz b prayin hard for the demise of dhoni
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Was about to post the exact thing - Y4C and his Canada trips when Yuvraj sucks. He should consider moving there permanently the way he has playing over the past few months.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Was about to post the exact thing - Y4C and his Canada trips when Yuvraj sucks. pls dont disturb him now.. .
yeah i think tht ll b a wise move.... if and when yuvi performs with the bat ( which is gonna be occasionally), he can go to a cyber cafe near by his house in canada, n sing yuvi mantra here in ICF...n tell us all what a great batsman yuvi is and how great a captain he will be i hope Internet is availble in canada...:-D

yeah i think tht ll b a wise move.... if and when yuvi performs with the bat ( which is gonna be occasionally), he can go to a cyber cafe near by his house in canada, n sing yuvi mantra here in ICF...n tell us all what a great batsman yuvi is and how great a captain he will be i hope Internet is availble in canada...:-D
Check the ip adress in dec, jan of mine and check now..... think before taking pot shot.. I aint hiding..

Guest Hiten.
You better pray that Punjab Queens XI beat CSK. or else this thread will be bumped by RC, DC, KKR, MI, DD and CSK fans :hysterical: COME ON CSK!!!!! :dance:
MUHAUAUHAUHAUAUHAUHAUHAUHAUAHUHAUHA UV getting BOOED WANKHEDE YOU LEGENDARY GROUND :--D

i told u guys Yuvi has this thing against MSD..he gets too tensed or too worked up i think to show the world who is the boss..and he keeps failing every time..but MSD is so cool and doesn care much..
Thats because Dhoni knows who the real boss is: CJW1rs8XXjE

Enjoying some teams downfall by some other team thinking its an achievement for them.haha Its not liek you beat them. Rajasthan royals is the team to beat so it was expected. But tommorow chennai fans will be crying.:) and I will crack mad jokes at them cuz my team beat them.......
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Enjoying some teams downfall by some other team thinking its an achievement for them.haha Its not liek you beat them. Rajasthan royals is the team to beat so it was expected. But tommorow chennai fans will be crying.:) and I will crack mad jokes at them cuz my team beat them.......
owww that really came back to bite you