Pakistan ki Seema ne Bharti seema par kar li

poyzzplaidwell

On 7/14/2023 at 6:15 PM, mishra said:

Hindus think they belong to India, While some in other faiths think India belongs to them. when other also start thinking they belong to India, we will not have issue

the post you quoted itself said India belongs to Hindus lol

UP ATS is investigating & I would be very surprised if she doesn't gets deported or worse. 

Her brother is in Pak army & Uncle is subedar in Pak Army.  She hid all these facts... 

Some bhole bhale champions of Hinduism were supporting her stay in India on this thread. 

Our Sanatana Dharma is forgiving but doesn't asks us to be outright dumb in the name of religion. 

1 hour ago, Lone Wolf said:

UP ATS is investigating & I would be very surprised if she doesn't gets deported or worse. 

Her brother is in Pak army & Uncle is subedar in Pak Army.  She hid all these facts... 

Some bhole bhale champions of Hinduism were supporting her stay in India on this thread. 

Our Sanatana Dharma is forgiving but doesn't asks us to be outright dumb in the name of religion. 

Like who supported? I was talking of Pakistani Hindus. She doesn’t deserve the same consideration, have to be jailed, just like the recent one from Bengaluru. 

Some cringe videos are going viral

11 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Like who supported? I was talking of Pakistani Hindus. She doesn’t deserve the same consideration, have to be jailed, just like the recent one from Bengaluru. 

Some cringe videos are going viral

Not talking about you here but some here were indicating support to her as she is masquerading as a Hindu...  Like this what it takes to win their trust lol. 

No wonder Paxtan believes it is ready to fool Indian people.  Too forgiving,   too Welcoming that's my point 

On 7/12/2023 at 6:39 PM, Lone Wolf said:

^^^ Pakistani Hindus don't have Indian  families to look after...  Toh bhai hum kya kare??  Never understood the logic.  We have no obligation to them first of all.  They are Paxtani & their problem.  Our job is expose minority exploitation of Islamic Paxtani regime at world stage only.  

Tibetan Families also don't have anyone to look after them....  Why don't we invite them over & save them from genocide of decades? 

Vasudev Kutumbukum kool aid has seriously made Indians go very soft.... 

Dalai Lama says hi 

Its equivalent of giving refuge to the Pope of a major religion..

30 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Dalai Lama says hi 

Its equivalent of giving refuge to the Pope of a major religion..

Yes it is a diplomatic card and our ace against Chinese....  Also Tibetans living in India are de facto Indian citizens & serve in ITBP as special forces. 

Still I am talking about millions of Tibetans living in China facing oppression.  They exist as well & deserve our sympathy as much as Hindus/Sikhs living in Pak 

4 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Yes it is a diplomatic card and our ace against Chinese....  Also Tibetans living in India are de facto Indian citizens & serve in ITBP as special forces. 

Still I am talking about millions of Tibetans living in China facing oppression.  They exist as well & deserve our sympathy as much as Hindus/Sikhs living in Pak 

That ship sailed in 1949 when it was time to act. We can’t afford to antagonize China more than the status quo that it has reached. Neither BJP nor Congress will do or should do, in national interests. 

4 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

China is a nuclear and trade superpower for which we need to be very careful in our diplomatic actions..

Pakistan is a beggar state who we can annihilate in a trade blockade and military strike in the course of a week. Sikhs and Hindus in Pakistan are Indians and they need to return to their rightful home. Buddhism even though sanatani roots, Japanese or Thai Buddhists dont have much common with Indian culture compared to Pak Hindus

31 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

China is a nuclear and trade superpower for which we need to be very careful in our diplomatic actions..

Pakistan is a beggar state who we can annihilate in a trade blockade and military strike in the course of a week. Sikhs and Hindus in Pakistan are Indians and they need to return to their rightful home. Buddhism even though sanatani roots, Japanese or Thai Buddhists dont have much common with Indian culture compared to Pak Hindus

Idk about you but I will be extremely vary of a Pakistani Hindu/Sikh settler in my locality or would try to ensure they won't come there (talking about a real life scenario). People living in Pakistan can never be Indian in the first place.  They are at the end of the day Pakistani. 

Unless they are granted citizenship by Indian authorities after proper verifications & protocols. 

We are better than Jaahil Paxtanis who act like Indian muslims are Paxtanis as well. 

Talking about annihilation...  We aren't in a position to annihilate them without taking a serious hit ourselves.  They have a formidable military for their size & Ukraine war showed it is never easy for a invading army...  And Paxtan is no Ukraine sadly...  And has US & ME + China as their sugar daddies & nuclear state to boot. 

Maybe in 50 years when we have left them in dust or have a military that is offense based with like 500+ 6th gen fighter jets or something ...  Or try to balkanize them in next 2 decades by funding Pakhtoons or Balochs. 

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

That ship sailed in 1949 when it was time to act. We can’t afford to antagonize China more than the status quo that it has reached. Neither BJP nor Congress will do or should do, in national interests. 

1949 India was a lot different to act...  We had fought for 3 years in Kashmir with Pakistan.  So it made a lot of sense to make peace with Chinese at least. 

Remember even Indonesia those days had designs on Nicobar Islands. 

There is only so much enemies a poor India could take on. 

I agree both BJP & Congress won't do anything to antagonize Chinese. 

6 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Idk about you but I will be extremely vary of a Pakistani Hindu/Sikh settler in my locality or would try to ensure they won't come there (talking about a real life scenario). People living in Pakistan can never be Indian in the first place.  They are at the end of the day Pakistani. 

Unless they are granted citizenship by Indian authorities after proper verifications & protocols. 

We are better than Jaahil Paxtanis who act like Indian muslims are Paxtanis as well. 

Talking about annihilation...  We aren't in a position to annihilate them without taking a serious hit ourselves.  They have a formidable military for their size & Ukraine war showed it is never easy for a invading army...  And Paxtan is no Ukraine sadly...  And has US & ME + China as their sugar daddies & nuclear state to boot. 

Maybe in 50 years when we have left them in dust or have a military that is offense based with like 500+ 6th gen fighter jets or something ...  Or try to balkanize them in next 2 decades by funding Pakhtoons or Balochs. 

They are treated worse than vermins by Muslims so in most cases these people have no love for the concept which is Pakistan

Just now, LordPrabhzy said:

They are treated worse than vermins by Muslims so in most cases these people have no love for the concept which is Pakistan

I know that but they are at the end of the day not Indians.  

I wouldn't want to feed them on Indian taxpayers money or give them shelter...  When millions of my fellow Indians live in poverty.  See the number of Immigrants Chinese have allowed in last  few years...  They Don't do that & how much Poverty they have eradicated.  That's the model we should follow. 

We feel for them & it is unfortunate they are in Hell but our job is not to rescue them.  Unless & until Rohingyas & illegal Bangkasdeshis are kicked out India should not allow more illegal immigrations. 

I would rather see GoI doing more towards PM awaas Yojana & other schemes to do welfare of Poor Hindus in my country who are born & bred here. 

Why would we act like a Ist world country to invite immigrants in the first place in a already overpopulated country?  When we have barely enough to feed our own. 

On 7/17/2023 at 5:22 PM, Lord said:

the post you quoted itself said India belongs to Hindus lol

Bhai, I was just telling the subtle difference which posters/and many Indian themselves dont understand why they reacts in certain way. Look at historical/current behavior of Hindu diaspora including on this thread. The perspective they support is that they want Indian culture tradition alive and will latch on to anyone who they think is working towards strong unified India. When I say strong, it means something along the lines of Chinese definition of Comprehensive National Power CNP

Also Indian Hindus and Hindu diaspora havent and will never forgive Pakistan for dividing India. Sikhs too has same opinion apart from some Canadians Khalistani Terrorist and their sympathisers. I also feel that there is thumping majority of Indian Muslims who will never forgive Pakistan for Partition. Just few days back I was talking to a Pakistani Person and put it very clearly and squarely to him that if it was fundamentally all about Islam, can Pakistani leaders/people/diaspora justify as to how they are better Muslims vis a vis Indian Muslims? What and how exactly they have served and followed  Islam more than Indian Muslims?

PS: No matter how many generations pass, A Indian will not look Chinese or white or Arab or Black. We have peculiar flavours of Indian look (From NE to Afghanistan, From Kashmir to Maldives) 

Edited by mishra

13 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

Seems like base case scenario now is spy story. UP ATS have taken her in. But don't blame Sachin for this. He thought he had hit a century on début. But the match was fixed. 

Lol why???  He should be thoroughly investigated as well.  He is accomplice clearly.  Hiding illegally crossed people from border is a offense as well. 

If he aided her in making faked I'D proofs or knew about her contacts & is hiding from law enforcement. 

It will send a message to others to not fall for this trap. 

19 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Lol why???  He should be thoroughly investigated as well.  He is accomplice clearly.  Hiding illegally crossed people from border is a offense as well. 

If he aided her in making faked I'D proofs or knew about her contacts & is hiding from law enforcement. 

It will send a message to others to not fall for this trap. 

Once my friend eloquently said that once third eye is opened, all other senses get shut. I think we all get it. He will be dealt with but I can understand it. I mean just look at him and look at her. He would have gone to Pakistan and got converted if there was an option.