Attention Chennai and Punjab Fans

mahenga

In this edition of IPL accolades for the better performance of RR and Punjab should go to the people that were responsible for team selection. I believe moody was responsible for getting the lankans and the two aussies into Punjab team as he had coached these players in the past. For me Moody is the hero for his keen insight into composing a balanced Punjab side for the entire duration of the IPL.

Guest HariSampath

It all started because Chennai won 4 games in a row, and others were losing. Some of those fans of losing teams like BRC, Punjab etc started developing some kind of hatred because CSK fans were routinely celebrating . And when CSK lost 3 games in a row, these haterz started creating a dozen threads on Chennai and everything concernig their team. An example of how ridiculous this became is when CSK was almost near a semis spot and Delhi were really in threat of not making it...there were still threads created like "Chennai will be most boring team "..and that it would have been better for Delhi to come through instead of Chennai !! That is why when delhi lost yesterday, the Chennai fans gave Delhi a taste of their own medicene...and like Finey said correctly, those preachers and high priests almost never lecture Other fans of other teams, because only when Chennai fans go OTT suddenly their sensitivities are aggravated...goes to show the simmerinng dislike..and I think thats because Chennai was the best supported team on ICF always, and also other factors like Dhoni hatred, supporters of Yuvraj, supporters of Dravid and Ganguly all these special interest groups had a reason to bash Dhoni and therefore Chennai.

It all started because Chennai won 4 games in a row, and others were losing. Some of those fans of losing teams like BRC, Punjab etc started developing some kind of hatred because CSK fans were routinely celebrating . And when CSK lost 3 games in a row, these haterz started creating a dozen threads on Chennai and everything concernig their team. An example of how ridiculous this became is when CSK was almost near a semis spot and Delhi were really in threat of not making it...there were still threads created like "Chennai will be most boring team "..and that it would have been better for Delhi to come through instead of Chennai !! That is why when delhi lost yesterday, the Chennai fans gave Delhi a taste of their own medicene...and like Finey said correctly, those preachers and high priests almost never lecture Other fans of other teams, because only when Chennai fans go OTT suddenly their sensitivities are aggravated...goes to show the simmerinng dislike..and I think thats because Chennai was the best supported team on ICF always, and also other factors like Dhoni hatred, supporters of Yuvraj, supporters of Dravid and Ganguly all these special interest groups had a reason to bash Dhoni and therefore Chennai.
:two_thumbs_up: the neutral priests started appearing only after chennai fans started givin it bak..

Guest HariSampath

Just as an example, see the top 4 or 5 threads in IPL forum....almost all of them are "Chennai haha", "If Chennai wins "...etc...and ALL of them are created by NON Chennai ICFrs....significant contributors on these threads would be of the following categories .. 1. Punjab Kings fans ( because CSK has beaten them in both games so far) 2. Dhoni haters class 1= those who believe Yuvraj gets a bad deal in Indian cricket because of Dhoni. 3. Dhoni haters class 2= Those who are senior players fans like Ganguly and Dravid and believe Dhoni has ensured their exit from ODI team and also because BRC and KKR have been drubbed in IPL 4. Delhi fans : Obvious reasons 5. haterz of certain CSK suporters = Obvious :D and a motley crowd of many who just want CSK to be brought down and Dhoni to lose , those fans whose teams had been made fun of by CSK supporters because the other teams were whipped by CSK

Just as an example, see the top 4 or 5 threads in IPL forum....almost all of them are "Chennai haha", "If Chennai wins "...etc...and ALL of them are created by NON Chennai ICFrs....significant contributors on these threads would be of the following categories .. 1. Punjab Kings fans ( because CSK has beaten them in both games so far) 2. Dhoni haters class 1= those who believe Yuvraj gets a bad deal in Indian cricket because of Dhoni. 3. Dhoni haters class 2= Those who are senior players fans like Ganguly and Dravid and believe Dhoni has ensured their exit from ODI team and also because BRC and KKR have been drubbed in IPL 4. Delhi fans : Obvious reasons 5. haterz of certain CSK suporters = Obvious :D and a motley crowd of many who just want CSK to be brought down and Dhoni to lose , those :-D fans whose teams had been made fun of by CSK supporters because the other teams were whipped by CSK
1 & 2 fall into the same category... only punjab fans want their golden prince to b the captain of India... :-D and 5 is an interesting group... :-D often disguised under neutral category..:-D

:two_thumbs_up: the neutral priests started appearing only after chennai fans started givin it bak..
The neutral priests started appearing when downright gutter language was being used on the forum - and even so the posts were just quietly edited out, same as had been done earlier when Delhi fans had gone OTT. The neutral priests in fact enjoyed and joined in what was funny and healthy like a couple of fineleg's threads.

The neutral priests started appearing when downright gutter language was being used on the forum - and even so the posts were just quietly edited out' date=' same as had been done earlier when Delhi fans had gone OTT. The neutral priests in fact enjoyed and joined in what was funny and healthy like a couple of fineleg's threads.[/quote'] Shwetabh.. im jus stirring up..:D.. not complaining r anything..:-D I think I_R has pointed out this earlier.. n i think u guys sorted tht out.. so peace.... :d

satish, you are being such a loser..dude, if you love your team then back it to win it..now that you shouted yourself hoarse last night you have suddenly woken up to the possibility of getting it all back tonight!! Learn to face life, its not a man who'd flog a dead horse, your life was made last night when DD lost; now stop hiding behind the 'we know our team is not strong' excuse and face it like a man..if you are one, that is.
i aint my friend..im still rooting for my team..and im not afraid of getting bashed up here coz it has already happened and i was always there to support my team wen v lost except for the match against BRC in which v collapsed..and seriously y shd i hide dude..every CSK match win or lose im here..and i think u know that..i was jus telling the truth yesterday abt punjab being stronger than us..even a small kid knows that fact..and im not telling that as an excuse..and i aint gonna brag like an idiot telling everybody here that our team is the strongest..v are the best v are the champions..how stupid can that get..and no matter wat tics or y4c or other ppl post i have always replied to them supporting my team promptly..well i know im man enuf to stand and support for my team..and i dont have to prove that for anyone..