Breaking: Heavy rains in Colombo, Reserve Day added for Ind v Pak Super 4 clash only

Austin 3:!6

1 hour ago, ImranKhanGreatest said:

Shaheen has made Indian top order his absolute bunny. 

Till now, Shaheen has played only 4 odis against Ind.  2 in asia cup 2018 and 2 in this asia cup.    Has performed only once (1st game of this tournament).    So, performing only once in 4 games against Ind is equivalent to "making India top order bunny" :phehe:   Which deluded world u are living in?   Or U are mixing a different format (t20) here.  LOL

1 hour ago, ImranKhanGreatest said:

Shaheen has made Indian top order his absolute bunny so ofcourse you were atleast due one inning to take charge. Were you really expecting Shaheen will just show up each time and maul your top order? which he has done majority of the times :) 

Well not mauled, but atleast we expected a decent performance from him. But it seems after knowing that his "magical delivery" can be countered..he has no other weapon in his arsenal to fight back

& then comes the batting order which just surrendered like a school team without showing an inch of fight.

There were some experts here who were commenting on plays and misses of India, but as soon as tables turned, they ran away with tail between then legs. Atleast someone should have to courage to step up and say that yes, I was wrong in my assessment

1 hour ago, Frustrated said:

Till now, Shaheen has played only 4 odis against Ind.  2 in asia cup 2018 and 2 in this asia cup.    Has performed only once (1st game of this tournament).    So, performing only once in 4 games against Ind is equivalent to "making India top order bunny" :phehe:   Which deluded world u are living in?   Or U are mixing a different format (t20) here.  LOL

He played t20s twice against India and took 3 wicket in one match and was wicketless in second.

As I said he is very good with new ball but he has nothing much else to offer.

Edited by putrevus
3 hours ago, ImranKhanGreatest said:

Lol what? Why you referring to your slums here? I barely post so don't sweat over it. Even when we have humiliated you in games I haven't showed up here to post so don't worry. Knowing you haven't won any ICC trophy in 10 years perhaps being hopeful for Asia Cup must feel good, that's all you can win but knowing your usual chokings in non-group games, I wouldn't be that hopefully yet :) 

Oh hello Abdul...how was the gutter ? :giggle:

Anyways, how was the performance by your world class players the other day against our "chinto bintos"? Kahi kuch dard toh nahi hua na? 

3 hours ago, ImranKhanGreatest said:

Shaheen has made Indian top order his absolute bunny so ofcourse you were atleast due one inning to take charge. Were you really expecting Shaheen will just show up each time and maul your top order? which he has done majority of the times :) 

Lmao... 

He performed in a grand total of one ODI against us which was as useless as paxtan's existence. :rotfl:

And then got mauled like a donkey in the other two games. Kuch toh sharm kar Abdul.