"Stalin" heir apparent calls for eradication of Hindus/Sanatana Dharma

ravishingravi

42 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

Well indeed its a scam. But every scam need useful idiots to support it. Rationalism, egalitarianism, equal opportunity. All commendable goals. But then how does this one family hold the reigns to the party and how does this amass crores of property and investments. But they can keep their useful idiots distracted with picking on Hindus or Brahmins. The guy talking about equality never quite explained how he got to this place to make this speech. Whats his actual achievement ? The dynast will distract you with Tamizh pride and his lapdogs will back up. 

They control the southern media, television, film industry and all the core investments in TN need a kick back for the family. But thats when you need your useful idits and spin doctors to distract the people.

The funny thing about the Tamizh public supporting this family is that they are not even Tamizh! They are Telugu speaking family settled in TN. They managed to hoodwink a whole generation of simpletons by stoking language, caste and regional sentiments 

2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

They are Telugu speaking family settled in TN. They managed to hoodwink a whole generation of simpletons

Wow, they managed to Hoodwick us simpletons by providing education, jobs in IT automobile manufacturing Industries, colleges, hospitals, schools ??  Shocked… 

6 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

And for removing Karunanidhi’s veshti in the TN assembly 

Lol mama, say whatever you can, point is - don’t drag us into this silly religion fights like North India.

We are doing well without it , one of the top performing states in all metrics . This is a Non-Issue for us, won’t impact any Hindus here. 

Edited by ash

My final point here - If you think this will make any impact in TN politics, then you don’t know anything about TN. I am not saying DMK is invincible, if they are voted out , it will be for a genuine Economic, administrative or Governance failure. Perfect example is 2011 elections when they *ed up the power supply so bad that they were trashed in the polls. Likewise there has always been a reason like this for earlier elections too, and none of them have been for religion. Religion has never even been a talking point in any of the elections here. You just cannot promise a Ram temple and get votes here.

But I agree that this creates a dilemma for the INDIA alliance in North India.

They are emotional and this would create negative impact for sure. Would be interesting to see how Congress plays this- will they back Udhay or will they stay away from this? Let’s see what Rahul Gandhi says. 

so politically, a win for Udhay in TN, a loss for the alliance in North India

Edited by ash

18 minutes ago, ash said:

Lol mama, say whatever you can, point is - don’t drag us into this silly religion fights like North India.

We are doing well without it , one of the top performing states in all metrics . This is a Non-Issue for us, won’t impact any Hindus here. 

Not religion, you are happy playing caste politics and infighting between vanniyars,  thevars, goundars and other zamindar castes with dalits/SC/STs by blaming Brahmins, stoking Hinthi vs Tamizha clashes and win elections. Good luck riding the high horse! Yeah , you don’t care about religion! Why do you have so many conferences about Sanatan where priests and mullahs come to abuse Hinduism. Reverse consolidation works in TN, while Hindus keep fighting about castes and language disputes!!!

13 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Darpok BKL! Doing damage control as requested by Aryan alliance partners 

People outside of TN knew there's an anti Hindi sentiment there. But there is a strong anti sanatan lobby that a CMs son openly abuses Santan, this is an eye opener for most. In a way a needed eye opener for the voters to know the about the I.N.D.I.A. alliance and, moral justification for any action by courts, federal government agencies or by private citizens etc.

Edited by randomGuy

20 hours ago, ash said:

My final point here - If you think this will make any impact in TN politics, then you don’t know anything about TN. I am not saying DMK is invincible, if they are voted out , it will be for a genuine Economic, administrative or Governance failure. Perfect example is 2011 elections when they *ed up the power supply so bad that they were trashed in the polls. Likewise there has always been a reason like this for earlier elections too, and none of them have been for religion. Religion has never even been a talking point in any of the elections here. You just cannot promise a Ram temple and get votes here.

But I agree that this creates a dilemma for the INDIA alliance in North India.

They are emotional and this would create negative impact for sure. Would be interesting to see how Congress plays this- will they back Udhay or will they stay away from this? Let’s see what Rahul Gandhi says. 

so politically, a win for Udhay in TN, a loss for the alliance in North India

Just playing the devils advocate here.

If the people of TN vote basis the real issues: the state of the economy, administration, health care, governance and power supply, why do they need to indulge in the need to name call a faith?

One does that only when one indulges in some kind of identity politics (if the said identity is real or perceived is a wholly different matter).

How would you explain the dichotomy?

To an outsider who has some work/business interest in your state, the general politics of TN doesn't seem much different from what is the norm elsewhere. par the course. Neither does the electorate seem particularly more objective and less emotive than the rest of India. That has been my observation, at least.

On 9/5/2023 at 12:18 AM, coffee_rules said:

Not sure if it’s a genuine q or SoBo humor! The Thalapathi associated with Arabic Kuttu is  Vijay (Joesph Vijay Chandrashekhar) . There is no one famous named Ajay  in Kollywood (Tamil phillum Industry) . Ajit is another Thala (Head of community ), but the original of all Thalas is Rajanikanth. All others are pretenders. You can say Rajani is a Thalisman erm.. Talisman 

The one in the photo next to the youth CM of TN is his mongrel son we are all talking about - Udayanidhi Stalin, aspiring nepo actor and minister in TN government , second in command in the DMK party. 

I was trying to troll, but now I am genuinely confused.

I thought Vijay was setupathi and not thalpathi? :confused: