Breaking: India to be renamed as Bharat

rangeelaraja

3 hours ago, goose said:

it’s not my area of expertise, he is pointing out the constitution already establishes equivalence, it says ….’India, that is Bharat….’. 

My point being nothiing’s changed. There is no change in constitution or any thing. All these 10 pages of discussion are based on speculation that BJP might change the constitution which they have denied 

Edited by coffee_rules

On 9/5/2023 at 11:19 PM, Khota said:

Rig Veda is around 1000 to 2000 BCE and mostly around the 5 rivers of Punjab, Ganges and some Afghanistan. That is when Bharat tribe was first mentioned.

I personally have no opinion one way or other but this is my biggest problem with BJP. They make unanimous decisions with involving others. 

They only got 1 in 3 votes and they talk like they have a mandate.

Vote share is not mandate. 300+ seats is. All this vote share RR has started from 2014. UPA didn’t even cross 273 votes and stitched a post poll casting couch alliance for 10 years, there was no talk of vote share then for policy decisions. Now that they have full mandate, they are counting votes. Kuch bhi! 

2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Vote share is not mandate. 300+ seats is. All this vote share RR has started from 2014. UPA didn’t even cross 273 votes and stitched a post poll casting couch alliance for 1 years, there was no talk of vote share then for policy decisions. Now that they have full mandate, they are counting votes. Kuch bhi! 

That is the issue. It is not democratic if 1 person decides the fate of other two. It was wrong then and it is wrong now.

42 minutes ago, Khota said:

That is the issue. It is not democratic if 1 person decides the fate of other two. It was wrong then and it is wrong now.

You don’t get it, the other two fought against each other too. It’s a 3-way fight in n states like WB, Kerala, AP, Telengana, Goa, Karnataka, Haryana, Punjab, UK, UP , Bihar and even Gujarat. Congress had no alliance with local parties and dough elections against the now INDI alliance parties. How do you connect vote share of all others as one bloc?  They fight each other all the time

9 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

You don’t get it, the other two fought against each other too. It’s a 3-way fight in n states like WB, Kerala, AP, Telengana, Goa, Karnataka, Haryana, Punjab, UK, UP , Bihar and even Gujarat. Congress had no alliance with local parties and dough elections against the now INDI alliance parties. How do you connect vote share of all others as one bloc?  They fight each other all the time

You are correct and I don't have answer to that.

In the current environment they need to have one opposition leader.

39 minutes ago, Khota said:

You are correct and I don't have answer to that.

In the current environment they need to have one opposition leader.

Modi is forcing a US presidential form of government and a two-party system. I always believed in National parties and never in regional parties for MP elections. I prefer Congress over a hodgepodge of parties like in the 1996-98 period, if BJP is voted out of power. 

44 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Modi is forcing a US presidential form of government and a two-party system. I always believed in National parties and never in regional parties for MP elections. I prefer Congress over a hodgepodge of parties like in the 1996-98 period, if BJP is voted out of power. 

My problem with Congress is that it is family dominated. I personally like Kejriwal but he is still not national brand. He has done an excellent job in Punjab which was controlled by the corrupt Badal's.

Except for BJP other parties don't show a vision. Being Anti-BJP is not a vision.

On 9/10/2023 at 7:58 AM, Khota said:

Hindenberg report has specific examples. Ask an independent company, an outsider to do the probe. SEBI is controlled by BJP. Those career bureaucrats will do nothing.

Those are bogus allegations. 

I have worked in this industry for 16 years now. Do you know apple has offshore funds that manage 100s of billions and purchase and sell of apple's own stock ?

Do you know despite being the most profitable company in the world making 50-60 billion dollar profit every year - apple pays only 10 -15 % corporate tax.

If you are telling me everything is controlled by BJP, then there is no cure for that.

2 hours ago, rangeelaraja said:

Those are bogus allegations. 

I have worked in this industry for 16 years now. Do you know apple has offshore funds that manage 100s of billions and purchase and sell of apple's own stock ?

Do you know despite being the most profitable company in the world making 50-60 billion dollar profit every year - apple pays only 10 -15 % corporate tax.

If you are telling me everything is controlled by BJP, then there is no cure for that.

You are making no sense to me. Apple has proper accountants, and they are taking advantage of tax laws as allowed by law. Adani broke it. He manipulated stock. Apple did none of that.

13 minutes ago, Khota said:

You are making no sense to me. Apple has proper accountants, and they are taking advantage of tax laws as allowed by law. Adani broke it. He manipulated stock. Apple did none of that.

What laws did Adani break ? Can you list them out  ? And why is the supreme court, sebi, shareholders all quiet ? Everybody is controlled by BJP ?

There is a difference between poor governance ( which may be the case with Adani ) vs. organized fraud ( as is being alleged )

If you are telling me India's top 3 corporate conglomerate doesn;t have " proper accountants " then you are incurable. 

Edited by rangeelaraja

23 minutes ago, Khota said:

And since you are obviously largely ignorant about the share market - let me tell you an undeniable fact- Hindenberg took a massive short short position , created panic, destroyed shareholder wealth and closed his short position.

if Adani was a fraud, why did Hindenburg not maintain his short position ?  This clearly shows an opportunistic intent. 

Most Adani stocks have bounced back spectacularly in almost a V shaped recovery -  this tells the entire story.

Edited by rangeelaraja

5 hours ago, rangeelaraja said:

What laws did Adani break ? Can you list them out  ? And why is the supreme court, sebi, shareholders all quiet ? Everybody is controlled by BJP ?

There is a difference between poor governance ( which may be the case with Adani ) vs. organized fraud ( as is being alleged )

If you are telling me India's top 3 corporate conglomerate doesn;t have " proper accountants " then you are incurable. 

So go look up Adani's accountant and come back. Meanwhile shut your mouth up.

5 hours ago, rangeelaraja said:

And since you are obviously largely ignorant about the share market - let me tell you an undeniable fact- Hindenberg took a massive short short position , created panic, destroyed shareholder wealth and closed his short position.

if Adani was a fraud, why did Hindenburg not maintain his short position ?  This clearly shows an opportunistic intent. 

Most Adani stocks have bounced back spectacularly in almost a V shaped recovery -  this tells the entire story.

If Hindenberg was wrong why did Adani's not sue them as they promised. Ask this question, after all the talk why is Adani not suing Hindenberg?

1 hour ago, Khota said:

So go look up Adani's accountant and come back. Meanwhile shut your mouth up.

yeah...SEBI and regulators running a 3.5 trillion dollar market cap stock exchange have been sleeping only 20 cents troll like you has any sense.

Do you know what is the meaning of a short sell ? Why was it not maintained if the stock was fraud and manipulated ?  Why did he run away ? You can't answer a question so pose another question. 

Edited by rangeelaraja

1 hour ago, Khota said:

If Hindenberg was wrong why did Adani's not sue them as they promised. Ask this question, after all the talk why is Adani not suing Hindenberg?

If you were a little educated ..you might have known the answer. Thats why ignorant uneducated 20 cent trolls like you are laughed at.

Indian companies have lax corporate governance standards compared to Western companies, especially American companies....which cannot be denied. That is why Adani did not sue.  Lax Corporate Governance is not the same as organized fraud.

It is the same lax corporate governance in India that allows Mukesh Ambani to make his 3 kids Heads and Managing Directors of all his businesses as part of the succession plan - without proven  leadership capabilities. 

This kind of cr@p does not work in the west - you can't make your family as successors - there is credible board of directors.

Steve Jobs was once fired from Apple ( the company he founded ) ...

Edited by rangeelaraja

7 hours ago, rangeelaraja said:

yeah...SEBI and regulators running a 3.5 trillion dollar market cap stock exchange have been sleeping only 20 cents troll like you has any sense.

Do you know what is the meaning of a short sell ? Why was it not maintained if the stock was fraud and manipulated ?  Why did he run away ? You can't answer a question so pose another question. 

So you did not look at the accounting firm.

7 hours ago, rangeelaraja said:

If you were a little educated ..you might have known the answer. Thats why ignorant uneducated 20 cent trolls like you are laughed at.

Indian companies have lax corporate governance standards compared to Western companies, especially American companies....which cannot be denied. That is why Adani did not sue.  Lax Corporate Governance is not the same as organized fraud.

It is the same lax corporate governance in India that allows Mukesh Ambani to make his 3 kids Heads and Managing Directors of all his businesses as part of the succession plan - without proven  leadership capabilities. 

This kind of cr@p does not work in the west - you can't make your family as successors - there is credible board of directors.

Steve Jobs was once fired from Apple ( the company he founded ) ...

There is a difference between lax and fraud. He was not accused of lax, he was accused of fraud. Where is the lawsuit?

Put up or shut up.

2 hours ago, Khota said:

There is a difference between lax and fraud. He was not accused of lax, he was accused of fraud. Where is the lawsuit?

Put up or shut up.

If you or Hindenburg or your chacha has definite proof as you are claiming - why don’t you complain to SEBI or Supreme Court. 

Act if you have proof or shut your 20 cent worth internet troll self. 

47 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

If you or Hindenburg or your chacha has definite proof as you are claiming - why don’t you complain to SEBI or Supreme Court. 

Act if you have proof or shut your 20 cent worth internet troll self. 

If he is innocent, why can't an independent company audit him. Anything associated with BJP will let him get by.