Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! Let's all laugh at the padosis :)

Give it up for padosis again! Not satisfied with imploding within 50 overs on a patta last Test, they went one better - this time with the ball. Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the "fearsome" "phaast" "best bowling attack in the world" featuring Wahab "Malcolm" Riaz, Mohammad "ATG" Amir and Yasir "Better than Ashwin" Shah who have managed to concede a 100 to a batsman in the first session of a Test :hatsoff::cantstop:

38 minutes ago, Ultimate_Game said:

Give it up for padosis again! Not satisfied with imploding within 50 overs on a patta last Test, they went one better - this time with the ball. Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the "fearsome" "phaast" "best bowling attack in the world" featuring Wahab "Malcolm" Riaz, Mohammad "ATG" Amir and Yasir "Better than Ashwin" Shah who have managed to concede a 100 to a batsman in the first session of a Test :hatsoff::cantstop:

:lol:

9 hours ago, Ultimate_Game said:

:woot: 100 in first session :rofl:

Indian bowling is definitely better than their attack when bowling on similar tracks.. They have more pace and more variety other than Wahab they all are trundlers.

It is just they keep getting better bowling tracks, Lords and Oval were so subcontinental tracks if Indians played on them they would be beating any team.India has to improve their bowling but my god this Pakistan bowling attack is just useless.

1 hour ago, putrevus said:

Indian bowling is definitely better than their attack when bowling on similar tracks.. They have more pace and more variety other than Wahab they all are trundlers.

It is just they keep getting better bowling tracks, Lords and Oval were so subcontinental tracks if Indians played on them they would be beating any team.India has to improve their bowling but my god this Pakistan bowling attack is just useless.

Agree, I keep getting the feeling that we arent that bad.

30 minutes ago, mishra said:

Agree, I keep getting the feeling that we arent that bad.

We are better than thought of, and vice versa for the Pak pacers.  Perception always has a nontrivial time lag vs reality.  

The more surprising thing is that even taking into account bench strength, our stable of pacers look more promising than the Pak ones.  Can't ever remember that being the case.  

10 hours ago, BeautifulGame said:

We lost all 3 tosses in the flat roads in the Australia tour.That made our bowling look worse than it was.

If we had batted first and put a big score , our bowling would have looked much better with the score board pressure aiding to it.

With a bit of rub of the green going our way in Eng & Aus (i.e., winning more tosses in Aus and more flattish pitches in Eng) India would've been much much better. But no matter what I expect big things when India tours Aus next.

Edited by Ultimate_Game

this series just further exposes Pakistan as a mental midget and their own inflated sense of ability, even with all the rain interruptions and one of flattest pitches going around in world cricket they still got whitewashed, and now an embarrassing 12-0 lol