Canada expels Indian diplomat; Indian government agents behind killing of Sikh leader - Trudeau

IndianRenegade

1 hour ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Every political party in Canada is in bed with Khalistanis:

1. India should stop providing any security cover to Canadian High commission or at worst expel the Ambassador

2. Declare Canada a haven for terrorists who are being shielded by Canadian political and law enforcement systems- just like Pakistan

3. Cancel OCIs and PIO cards for all identified khalistanis- seize their lands and properties in Punjab or rest of India. Put their family members under surveillance

4. Stop allowing khalstanis on visit visa to enter Punjab- when they cant go to their sacred Golden Temple anymore

5. Issue a safety advisory to Indians in Canada in relation to terror attacks and that they wont get protection from Canadian Gov

6. Ask Raw to eliminate many more khalistanis in Canada in broad daylight- these scum need to have fear instilled in them

So the other party wont make matters better. Yikes.

1 hour ago, bharathh said:

What are you expecting? Would be nice to know what this govt is supposed to do acc to Dravidian idealogy.

Eradicate Sanatana Dharma like HIV, Cancer, Mosquitoes and AIDS. And keep the extremism festering for other religions to ensure a comfortable vote bank. 

1 minute ago, Ranvir said:

The only terrorist I see is Modi who was responsible for slaughtering thousands of innocent people in 2002. There hasn't been any major Khalistani attack since the killing of Beant Singh in 1995.

India didn't even convict anyone for these Hindutva massacres in 1984 and 2002. Not surprising for a lawless country. 

What exactly are you angry about ? 

5 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

You cannot just kill the citizen of a country on their home ground and expect no repurcussions, no country is that much of a cuckold.

Where is the proof that this has anything to do with Indian government or agencies? There is a due procedure in such cases, simply blabbering before media doesn't prove anything. Western agencies have carried out many assassinations of our space, defence, nuclear scientists in the last 50 years, white scum don't have a leg to stand on when it comes to claims of foreign interference. 

5 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

Just calling out the hypocrisy and that in 2023 Hindutva terrorists are more dangerous than Khalistanis. Has anyone been convicted of the 1984 and 2002 riots? 

Firstly you are uninformed. But let's leave that aside. 

On this particular issue what are you angry about. Yes this was designated terrorist. Yes this is just allegation at this point and not proven. Yes Trudeau could have avoided G20 and stayed in Canada if he had this info. But he didn't. Yes he also political motivations to do this. 

Comes back to. What are you angry about ? What do you want Indian govt to do ?

1 minute ago, Gollum said:

Where is the proof that this has anything to do with Indian government or agencies? There is a due procedure in such cases, simply blabbering before media doesn't prove anything. Western agencies have carried out many assassinations of our space, defence, nuclear scientists in the last 50 years, white scum don't have a leg to stand on when it comes to claims of foreign interference. 

He is just a salty khalistani- best to ignore his ranting as all he posts on this forum is anti India stuff ( not sure why the mods havent banned him) . He is comparing instances of Indians killing Indians in india with Canadian citizens leading separatist and terror activities in in India. What CIA MI6 Mossad has been doing for decades RAW can also do and their hot air wont do anything about it. If America can go into Pakistan and kill Pakistani citizens who are terrorists then India can do it to ( If that is what that has happened- they dont have any proof anyway)

I am begging the admins and mods, even site owner here. Please ban these scummy ISPR accounts from ICF, I don't care if participation reduces, but don't allow our enemies to run their agenda on this site. Khalistanis, Lemurians, urban Naxals, whatever......we all know the root goes back to our western neighbor, even Canadian Khalistanis do Pakistan's bidding. 

I have been very patient and civil for a long time now, if you folks don't take care of the scum me and others will be forced to make some of the conversations here very ugly. Then the usual complaints will come about bad language, racial insults, what not. 

10 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

Just calling out the hypocrisy and that in 2023 Hindutva terrorists are more dangerous than Khalistanis. Has anyone been convicted of the 1984 and 2002 riots? 

Firstly, 1984 has nothing to do with Hindus. It was Congress goondas that were involved in 1984. There have been many arrests. A shameful episode in India - although I don't see anyone condemn Indira's assassins or still answer wtf Bhinderanwale was doing in the holiest site of the Sikhs with so many arms and ammunitions.

Second 2002 was started when many devotees returning from pilgrimage were burned alive by muslim scum which precipitated the violence. If you expect Hindus to be quiet after having their people burned alive for no reason - what kind of justice are Khalistanis looking? Khalistanis should accept all the people that were killed in 1984 and move on peacefully. Despite that people in 2002 responsible for excessive violence are in jail. 

48 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

The only terrorist I see is Modi who was responsible for slaughtering thousands of innocent people in 2002. There hasn't been any major Khalistani attack since the killing of Beant Singh in 1995.

India didn't even convict anyone for these Hindutva massacres in 1984 and 2002. Not surprising for a lawless country. 

Why do these NRIs have such an inferiority complex towards their matrabhoomi?

https://www.republicworld.com/world-news/rest-of-the-world-news/after-trudeaus-claims-extremist-groups-in-canada-pledge-to-shutdown-india-consulate-articleshow.html?utm_source=izooto&utm_medium=on_site_interactions&utm_campaign=Exit_Intent_Recommendations

As soon as this happen India should recall all its diplomats and High commissioner back and also expel the entire Canadian high commission all together. If any diplomat or Indian is harmed or killed this should be constituted as an act of war.

My only worry is that hindus in Canada will now face a physical backlash- expect more terror attacks at mandirs and hindu processions.

1 minute ago, EnterTheVoid said:

Why do these NRIs have such an inferiority complex towards their matrabhoomi?

he doesn't consider himself as Indian.. lets not muddy the name of matrabhoomi by associating it with scum like these- best place for them is in the backside of Pakistani pichwada eating their tatti thats all they are worth

Just now, LordPrabhzy said:

https://www.republicworld.com/world-news/rest-of-the-world-news/after-trudeaus-claims-extremist-groups-in-canada-pledge-to-shutdown-india-consulate-articleshow.html?utm_source=izooto&utm_medium=on_site_interactions&utm_campaign=Exit_Intent_Recommendations

As soon as this happen India should recall all its diplomats and High commissioner back and also expel the entire Canadian high commission all together. If any diplomat or Indian is harmed or killed this should be constituted as an act of war.

My only worry is that hindus in Canada will now face a physical backlash- expect more terror attacks at mandirs and hindu processions.

Hindus have to learn to fight for space. They have the money. It's high time they develop some balls and influence. 

31 minutes ago, bharathh said:

Firstly, 1984 has nothing to do with Hindus. It was Congress goondas that were involved in 1984. There have been many arrests. A shameful episode in India - although I don't see anyone condemn Indira's assassins or still answer wtf Bhinderanwale was doing in the holiest site of the Sikhs with so many arms and ammunitions.

Second 2002 was started when many devotees returning from pilgrimage were burned alive by muslim scum which precipitated the violence. If you expect Hindus to be quiet after having their people burned alive for no reason - what kind of justice are Khalistanis looking? Khalistanis should accept all the people that were killed in 1984 and move on peacefully. Despite that people in 2002 responsible for excessive violence are in jail. 

These are facts not taught in UK/Kanedian gurudwaras . Turning 1984 to Hindus vs Sikhs issue is a classic ISI/ISPR strategy to recruit young migrant punjabi youth from India in places like Brampton  into Khalistani fold

Edited by coffee_rules

30 minutes ago, Gollum said:

I am begging the admins and mods, even site owner here. Please ban these scummy ISPR accounts from ICF, I don't care if participation reduces, but don't allow our enemies to run their agenda on this site. Khalistanis, Lemurians, urban Naxals, whatever......we all know the root goes back to our western neighbor, even Canadian Khalistanis do Pakistan's bidding. 

I have been very patient and civil for a long time now, if you folks don't take care of the scum me and others will be forced to make some of the conversations here very ugly. Then the usual complaints will come about bad language, racial insults, what not. 

Keep begging :D

Just shows that you cannot handle a healthy debate without resorting to racial insults and bad language. Such is the mentality of Hindutva supporters. 

Who was this Nijjar guy responsible for killing or which operation did he mastermind? 

6 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

These are facts not taught in UK/Kanedian gurudwaras 

What is also not taught is that Afghanistan and Pakistan used to have a sizeable number of Sikhs. All got converted or killed or fled to their despised India at the cost of the India taxpayer. Afghanistan is Sikh free now. Matter of time for this to repeat in Pak. 

Their bravery is nothing in front of Islamist rabidity. Their gurus would be turning in their graves if they could seeing these Khalistanis. 

https://abc7news.com/video-man-targeted-in-anti-hindu-tirade-at-fremont-taco-bell/12170774/

42 minutes ago, Gollum said:

I didn't realise India was Iran.