Chennai lost because

Yuvraj4Captaincy

yes it was a great game and i do feel bad for dhoni' date=' i just think the chennai supporters went overboard when delhi lost the other day..[/quote'] On the contrary, for weeks a few of the members here went overboard with Dilli and Punjab, and then it was a reaction from other members. Anyways, good that IPL is over now.

MSD rocks..its jus that Warne was much better than him and his team deserved to win..but MSD brought us so close with the team that v had..thats an achievement in itself..i seriously don know how u can fault MSD for this loss..

MSD rocks..its jus that Warne was much better than him and his team deserved to win..but MSD brought us so close with the team that v had..thats an achievement in itself..i seriously don know how u can fault MSD for this loss..
right! Kapu was a mistake.... but seriously don't know how a single mistake can lose u a game. If we lost the game because of kapus batting alone... we need not have played till the last ball, kapu was one of the many mistakes we made... crucifying dhoni alone is a desperate attempt to score cheap points! We love you Dhoni!:two_thumbs_up:

yes it was a great game and i do feel bad for dhoni' date=' i just think the chennai supporters went overboard when delhi lost the other day..[/quote'] certainly not... we just gave back what we got... we trashed Punjab, but we didn't even celebrate half as much as we did when Delhi lost... neither did we mock Punjab... we just gave delhi fans what they gave to us!

certainly not... we just gave back what we got... we trashed Punjab' date=' but we didn't even celebrate half as much as we did when Delhi lost... neither did we mock Punjab... we just gave delhi fans what they gave to us![/quote'] ok guys enuf of this chennai delhi punjab..IPL is over so is all this regional thing..peace to all the regional bias..v are getting ready to kick some pakistanis :D go India :yay:

What is with this stupid blame game...Chennai reached the final, they played an excellent game; coming within 1 ball of beating the best team in the tournament - there is no shame in losing like this. And when the margin of victory is so close, you can't really attribute the blame to one decision or the other, in the end it was just a matter of luck.

Here comes pathetic Yuvi fans to crucify Dhoni, of course he made a mistake by sending in Kapu... but It takes a great effort to come this far, with the kind of team he had after the departure of oram, Haydos, & hussey. He has done a remarkable job! Of course there are errors that led to the loss. They will have to sort it out when they come next season, but it is not the time to point fingers. Even after the Kapu mess there where a number of occasions where chennai could have thumped RR but others messed it. But it is just not the time to point fingers. And Dhoni has really impressed me with the way he handled the situation after the loss. When was the last time you have seen a team get into a huddle after a loss? They are shattered and normally disperse away. But Dhoni really got them together and showed they are together in defeat! And they way Dhoni avoided the question on the turning point was also good. Many would have obliged and pointed one out! But Dhoni realised doing so would crucify the ones involved in those situations! This should effectively shut the doors on the people who think Dhoni blames others and takes credit away from others! Remember I am not saying Dhoni hasn't blamed others at times but he has learned well... thats good!
:hatsoff: DHONI re DHONI!!

Ntini and Morkel.. were awesome... I like Ntini's attitude... when bowling the 19th over.. he held Dhonis face with his hand.. kinda giving him the confidence..
That was a great moment that helped relax me in my living room! :nervous:

What is with this stupid blame game...Chennai reached the final' date=' they played an excellent game; coming within 1 ball of beating the best team in the tournament - there is no shame in losing like this. And when the margin of victory is so close, you can't really attribute the blame to one decision or the other, in the end it was just a matter of luck.[/quote'] Sure, if you admit that there is no shame in pakistan losing the T20 final to India cuz of that one false stroke. In the end it was just a matter of luck that India won. Anywayz Ipl is finished..back to international cricket.

Sure, if you admit that there is no shame in pakistan losing the T20 final to India cuz of that one false stroke. In the end it was just a matter of luck that India won. Anywayz Ipl is finished..back to international cricket.
But, of course! I still believe it was total dumb luck that brought home that trophy.