Major terror attack underway in Gaza Strip

ravishingravi

7 minutes ago, kepler37b said:

So pathetic of iran's islamic elite to do these adventures even at cost of subjecting it's population to economic hardship.

It's mullah regime for a reason...  Anyways both consider each other existential threat so all bets are off between them. 

6 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

I wish this was true. Do a poll with Indian Muslims ( one of the more moderate versions ), you will see the results. 

The moderates are religious retards themselves or they are held captive by the overtly fundamentalist one.

39 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

I wish this was true. Do a poll with Indian Muslims ( one of the more moderate versions ), you will see the results. 

I meant internationally. In the ME, already UAE, Saudi has distanced from Filistini. Qatar is doing a proxy war , I think Egypt or Turkey have become economically weaker to support them. The west and Russia give Israel a free hand to bomb away. Only Pakistani and Indian poor Muslums will shed tears for their Arab brethren. 

Edited by coffee_rules

Don't think Indians should worry too much about this, Israel knows how to defend itself and has many powerful allies in the west, in positions of influence and power. Arab jihadis cannot win.

Let us protect our own borders and crush any internal disturbance created by the likes of Owaisi, JNU/AMU, Mamta, CPM, Arundhati Roy and co. etc.

Edited by Gollum

1 hour ago, Khota said:

Time to support Israel unconditionally.

I have reservations about the apartheid that Israel conducts.  

But seeing the coverage of this terrorist invasion instantly took me back to the helpless horror I felt on 26th November when the city where I was born was attacked. 

Not to  be selfish, but I do not think the day is far before a similar 'multi-prong' attack is inflicted in India.  And as the Israel experience shows, no matter how well funded well trained your defense forces are - when evil creatures attack en masse like this, its almost impossible to protect against. 

There is absolutely no tolerance for such wanton murder and horror inflicted on innocents.  There just isn't.

10 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

Why would Hamas do something suicidal like this knowing for sure that not only will Israel will rain HELL on them in brutal retaliation, but it will also have the support of almost the entire world except Iran ?

Only reason would be to scuttle the Jordan/Saudi/UAE-Israel normalization of talks. Can't rule out Turkey's role in this as well. They are alarmed by the announcement of the India-ME corridor to Europe that completely bypasses them. 

9 minutes ago, bharathh said:

Only reason would be to scuttle the Jordan/Saudi/UAE-Israel normalization of talks. Can't rule out Turkey's role in this as well. They are alarmed by the announcement of the India-ME corridor to Europe that completely bypasses them. 

But why would they invite the utter annihilation of their own people to scuttle talks ? Are they that stupid ?  Am also surprised how intelligence was unable to intercept such a mass attack. 

It is meaningless bloodshed, where many totally innocent people will lose lives.  Wars like this can be extremely cruel and inhuman. 

Edited by rangeelaraja

3 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

But why would they invite the utter annihilation of their own people to scuttle talks ? Are they that stupid ?  Am also surprised how intelligence was unable to intercept such a mass attack. 

It is meaningless bloodshed, where many totally innocent people will lose lives.  Wars like this can be extremely cruel and inhuman. 

They don't care about their people. If they did - they wouldn't be  warmongering constantly and would work towards making their people more prosperous. Instead they are happy to use their people as human shields for their foot soldiers while their leadership and families are probably far away from the war zone. Anyone that disagrees with them is "handled" appropriately in Gaza. 

IDF has some great numbers in female recruits...  This is what happens when you allow Women in Armed forces.  Wokes will cry about it but it is truth.  

I am not sure IDF is as good as it is being projected rn.  Their aerial attack forces are superior but I am not sure how battle hardened is their ground infantry.  

Response has been meek so far.  Maybe coz of hostages backdoor negotiations are going on. 

Hezbollah joins the jihad by firing on Israel from Lebanon. Could turn into a multi-front confrontation for Israel. Big complication is that it is not regular army but terrorist squads doing the fighting. Difficult to fight enemies from the dark.

The hostages are going to be a huge issue for Israel. The Hamas has taken numerous hostages.