Rahul Gandhisms

coffee_rules

11 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

@bharathh Take notes for your book on AI, profound wisdom. Notice how caste network is embed in a discussion on AI

I think his book would be a best seller to be honest.

Much like Phils-losophies (for those of you that have watched Modern Family)

13 minutes ago, bharathh said:

More pertinent would be what is he thinking. He sounds like an uncle that has had a few too many at a family get together. I can't believe someone took the time to edit this with videos and music!

I can quote this again and again. Great leaders have great ability to identify people in an instant. Modi is one. Obama us another. 

According to the NYT review, speaking about Mr. Gandhi, the former President wrote that the Congress leader has “a nervous, unformed quality about him, as if he were a student who'd done the coursework and was eager to impress the teacher but deep down lacked either the aptitude or the passion to master the subject.”

12 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

Annamalai in contrast. Brought such depth to the question. My fav leader

AM justifies all the hype around him. We need more STEM guys in politics, Law, policy making, fields where humanity studies people would normally play. AM has so much presence of mind matching bade sahab!  If he wins a MP election in TN, will sling-shot himself to national scene 

On 2/29/2024 at 6:55 PM, coffee_rules said:

@bharathh Take notes for your book on AI, profound wisdom. Notice how caste network is embed in a discussion on AI

As nonsensical as Rahul's answer was, the question itself started to get stupid towards the end. What has Gen AI inventions not happening in India got to do with urban-rural divide? 

Didn’t know MNREGA  issued loans and also waived them!

On 3/1/2024 at 8:55 AM, coffee_rules said:

He answers like how a 20 year old. Just apply heavy and many buzzwords, and hoping people are impressed by them.

Like his disaster Arnab interview in 2014, its 2024 and its same story. He can only repeat sentences and buzz words. A fake leader who has little practical experience, little social experience, and lives in his own echo-chamber. Thus zero inspiration, zero success.