Qatar, 8 Indian Navy veterans

randomGuy

Now all are taking credit for “raising” their voices so GoI took action. 

4 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

What kids bd of a country goes from death penalty to released! What a farce of a judicial system or exposed their frivolous charges. india should ask for more details on how the charges were levied to begin with.

In a similar case in 2012 , India under UPA had held  two Italian marines for killing Indian fishermen . They were allowed to go back in a year by the UPA government under Sonia. It became a major bi-lateral incident which dragged in Indian SC till 2021. India even delayed a India-EU summit until it was settled over compensation for the victims. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enrica_Lexie_case#:~:text=India alleged that two Italian,detained the two Italian marines.

Yes, At the time , I was pissed at spineless Indian Gvmnt. But then again, Anderson was let go. I think there is some series on Bhopal gas tragedy “Railway Men”. Some say,  Whole Union Carbide genocide didn’t get enough attention because dead were mostly Muslims, However I disagree , Whole issue was hushed because it was Congress ruled India

15 hours ago, mishra said:

Yes, At the time , I was pissed at spineless Indian Gvmnt. But then again, Anderson was let go. I think there is some series on Bhopal gas tragedy “Railway Men”. Some say,  Whole Union Carbide genocide didn’t get enough attention because dead were mostly Muslims, However I disagree , Whole issue was hushed because it was Congress ruled India

Congress guys literally helped the main UC guy escape. Read about the incident. Made the mind boggle.

On 10/27/2023 at 8:46 AM, sandeep said:

sentenced to death?

What is the point of self-stroking vishwaguru BS if we can't even protect our personnel from crap like this?

Unacceptable.  

Qatar has $$ but beyond that, its a pinhead sized monarchy.  Problem for IND is that it needs to tread lightly due to massive diaspora that works all over the Gulf.  But regardless of the constraints, this needs to be handled.

Sandeep what will you say now about viswaguru ? 

On 10/27/2023 at 9:07 AM, LordPrabhzy said:

India can only do kadi ninda...

If india wanted they could blockade Qatar with their navy and refuse natural gas supplies to leave the gulf- whats the point of being a superpower military if you get bossed around by a country almost the size of Goa.. 

it’s beyond Kandi ninda now.