Mukesh Kumar - The Kankar Kund Express Fan Club

9 minutes ago, Ravi_Shastri said:

Just received some inside information that Cummins and the Australian team management have already commenced a thorough analysis of how to tackle this new phenomenon from Bihar.

They are concerned about the ICC T20 World Cup being just six months away and Mukesh peaking at the right time.

Just imagine the fear he would created among the Aussies if he had managed to pick even a single wicket instead of the zero wickets yesterday. 

Greats of the game are appreciating India's new "machine" 
Time to rename him The Terminator Kumar? or The TK 

"It seemed like it was a machine" - Aakash Chopra lauds Mukesh Kumar's consistent yorkers in 1st IND vs AUS T20I

https://www.sportskeeda.com/cricket/news-it-seemed-like-machine-aakash-chopra-lauds-mukesh-kumar-s-consistent-yorkers-1st-ind-vs-aus-t20i

Edited by Ravi_Shastri
16 hours ago, Ravi_Shastri said:

Greats of the game are appreciating India's new "machine" 
Time to rename him The Terminator Kumar? or The TK 

"It seemed like it was a machine" - Aakash Chopra lauds Mukesh Kumar's consistent yorkers in 1st IND vs AUS T20I

https://www.sportskeeda.com/cricket/news-it-seemed-like-machine-aakash-chopra-lauds-mukesh-kumar-s-consistent-yorkers-1st-ind-vs-aus-t20i

since when Akash Chopra became Great of the Game :D

Update: Fast bowler Mukesh Kumar made a request to BCCI to be released from India’s squad ahead of the third T20I against Australia in Guwahati. Mukesh is getting married and has been granted leave for the duration of his wedding festivities. He will join the squad ahead of the 4th T20I in Raipur. Pacer Deepak Chahar has been added to India’s squad for the remainder of the series.

Just now, Ravi_Shastri said:

Update: Fast bowler Mukesh Kumar made a request to BCCI to be released from India’s squad ahead of the third T20I against Australia in Guwahati. Mukesh is getting married and has been granted leave for the duration of his wedding festivities. He will join the squad ahead of the 4th T20I in Raipur. Pacer Deepak Chahar has been added to India’s squad for the remainder of the series.

Now we know why his mind was off the game in the second match. A rather unusual performance but understandable. Wishing all the best to the Champion and hoping he will eb back soon demolishing the opponents