Accuracy and Effectiveness of Medium Pacers

58 minutes ago, Jaydev_Unadkat said:

So when did I critcise him? As I said, Akashdeep is a gem because he is tall, can move the ball off seam and hit the dick which is rare in INDIA.

My point stands. No need for useless PHAAAAST bowlers who go for 8 and over in test matches like Umran prasidh etc who cant land a ball at one spot even in 10 attempts

Are you blind??? When fid Umran debut in test cricket and when was Prasidh krishna hyped as fast bowler. Prasidh was also tall bowlers even taller than akashdeep. His problem was trundling and meekness, lethargic attitude. Dude dont blabber random stuff you are exposed thoroughly and standing naked.

16 hours ago, raki05 said:

Are you blind??? When fid Umran debut in test cricket and when was Prasidh krishna hyped as fast bowler. Prasidh was also tall bowlers even taller than akashdeep. His problem was trundling and meekness, lethargic attitude. Dude dont blabber random stuff you are exposed thoroughly and standing naked.

Do you like it when I am naked?

53 minutes ago, raki05 said:

who doesn’t, a scrawny malnourished trundler thrashed black and blue standing naked with his fatey chitey kapdey in his hand. I would say its trundler hater delight.

You have anger issues, need some help. Fortunately I am cool calm and composed and don’t get emotional and abusive on forums

5 hours ago, Vijy said:

Andie can decimate this lineup in dharamsala even bowling at 115-120

nha he wont do crap. 

jaiswal put him in place. we will be fine. question is we need to drop patidar and bring in paddikal i guess. 

we wont lose there. but we need to either makie raging turners or faltter wickets with little turn. these in between wickets hurt us always. 

Edited by Kron
3 hours ago, Kron said:

nha he wont do crap. 

jaiswal put him in place. we will be fine. question is we need to drop patidar and bring in paddikal i guess. 

we wont lose there. but we need to either makie raging turners or faltter wickets with little turn. these in between wickets hurt us always. 

he was the only pacer to take a wkt today.