Modi will become immortal from Jan 22nd 2024

rangeelaraja

3 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

As a guy in my 30s who grew up not knowing much about the hindu faith, civilisation and brutal history our ancestors had to go through, and now going through a mental realignment to be a proud and unapologetic hindu who gives two sh*ts about secularism. Seeing the bahvya Ram mandir being built after 500 years of colonisation has given me such shanti.

There is still Kashi and Mathura to go and many internal enemies which will be a major obstacle in us reclaiming our past glory and civilizational greatness. We have to as a nation and a religious community make a decision; do we want to accept secularism or we want to establish a contemporary Hindu Rashtra without caring what the so called western world things

A foreign country like Thailand has a place named Ayuthaya in honor of Ayodhya. Islamic Indonesia has Garuda, vehicle of Lord Vishnu as the name for its airline. But to date the birth place of Lord Ram couldn't have a proper Ram mandir. Fvck secularism and bull crapism! It's a shame that this took so long. 

Just now, randomGuy said:

Would like to know the atmosphere in different parts of the country.

In Delhi, felt very different today. Saffron flags on every house, every nook and corner, on bikes, rickshaws cars, people very happy, excited, shouting jai shri Ram, rallies, bhandaras at every 4 steps. 

Just now, randomGuy said:

Jai Shri Ram.

I think it's the same in every city. Feels like a collective weight has been lifted. 

To me, he is now officially the most important person of modern India. Purely in terms of influence and diverse nature of his contribution. Cultural , political , economic , foreign relations etc etc. He almost has a status of a king now. 

This speech was something else. Tone, tenor, message, clarity. Was just so on point. I was mesmerized. 

3 hours ago, Gollum said:

Krishna idols from Mathura is laid in Agra Masjid where it is still being trampled upon. When I visited Mathura, I cried when I paid respects to the janma sthan which lies under the mosque. Shivling is in a  fountain/pool in Gyanvapi mosque where people wash their dirty hands and feet. Khoon kholta hain! And people here are complaining that Hinduism is a violent religion. 

32 minutes ago, Insidious said:

Iss desh ka aur iss desh ke logon ka kuch nahi ho sakta.

Join her and go to Pakistan

Mera desh badal raha nahin, badal chuka hain, bro!

Edited by coffee_rules

8 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Join her and go to Pakistan

Mera desh badal raha nahin, badal chuka hain, bro!

This is why I said, iss desh ka aur iss desh ke logon ka kuch nahi ho sakta. For modi and his followers sake, I hope this should not happen, but the bubble is going to burst soon. Jai sriram.

1 hour ago, ravishingravi said:

To me, he is now officially the most important person of modern India. Purely in terms of influence and diverse nature of his contribution. Cultural , political , economic , foreign relations etc etc. He almost has a status of a king now. 

This speech was something else. Tone, tenor, message, clarity. Was just so on point. I was mesmerized. 

Goosebumps! The commentators in India Today were calling Samrat, comparing him to Chatrapati Shivaji, Hindavi Swaraj ki Samrat. Maybe it was at a rush of blood for the anchor, but it was a great speech. Ram Vijay nahin Vinay hain! Toning down the celebration.

https://twitter.com/i/broadcasts/1eaJbgwEnaBxX?s=20

Edited by coffee_rules

5 minutes ago, Insidious said:

This is why I said, iss desh ka aur iss desh ke logon ka kuch nahi ho sakta. For modi and his followers sake, I hope this should not happen, but the bubble is going to burst soon. Jai sriram.

Ok , threat detected! Kuch nahin hone wala. Ram bharose jeelenge! Jai Shree Ram!

2 hours ago, Lord said:

Agree

Lowkey disappointed that the idol doesn't look like Modiji. Sculptor should be reprimanded :orderorder:

Loved Modi ji's speech...  Must be his most passionate speech since last 5 years.  Don't care how many times he had to do ratta but it came out nicely. 

Age may have caught up with him but he knew he was the chosen one for this.  

Felt for Advani & MM Joshi somewhat...  Nobody remembers them lol