Will the NRIs now return to India? Since India is moving towards 'Akhand Bharat'.

MechEng

3 minutes ago, BlueBlood said:

Billionaires in a democracy and capitalist nation thrived due to innovation - Elon Musk, Sam Altman (OpenAI), Steve Jobs and I can name so many others.

Well its a good thing then that Indian patent filings have gone up by 200% in the last 15 years. 

Ambani is living off of his father's empire and makes money off of zero value-add industries like Petroleum, Reliance Geo (telecom), and supermarkets. These were propped up due to Indian government's clear support of his monopolization of these industries by eliminating competition like Amazon, Walmart, Orange etc.

These are not zero value added industries. Petroleum &telecom are two of the high skill sectors that lead to significant advancement in science & tech development. 

Adani is just buying up businesses from OTHER visionary entrepreneurs like GVK Reddy (Mumbai Airport), steel factories, railway stations, toll roads, edible oil etc. by using SBI loans. ZERO value add is provided or world wide exports oriented companies are being built because it's RISKY and HARD to do it. They are even stopping others from doing it as India fully relies on FOREIGN Direct Investment in the startup ecosystem, not a ruppee from Ambani or Adani to help startup entrepreneurs. They are happy in their mansions while you fools support them like slaves making up all kinds of ridiculous excuses.

In what world, is owning airports & sea ports not providing value to world wide export market ? You sound like a complete idiot on more than one issue covered here : first colonisation,second what value added industries are. 

I would have accepted your argument if a home grown innovative company was built out of India like Taiwan Semi Conductor or like BYD in China that manufactures electric cars or even something like DJI for drones. Heck, at least like Vietnam if we had a strong manufacturing boom for exports or maybe even like South Korea one single company like Samsung.

Except as i said, Indian innovation output has literally doubled in the last 20 years. So we are doing just fine. We actually just had the largest increase in patent filings of any nation in the year on year data. So we are doing just fine in innovation, as the data shows. 

I don't want to waste any more time discussing with brainwashed idiots who support blatant nepotism like Jay Shah with BCCI, blatant corruption that props up corporates by first allowing them to BUY all media and control the brainwashing messaging and secondly having private sector buy up critical infrastructure that hurts the common public in the end through lack of choices and higher prices. If you can't even understand such basic economics, then you deserve to be a slave of these corporates while they buy mansions in the UK, private jets and enjoy their life at your family's expense.

You dont want to discuss this, because discussing this will very quickly prove that your whinings are irrlevant, as these kind of nepotism is present in every single society and to an even greater extent in the western nations. 

But then again, i am talking to an idiot who thinks India is less safe for women because the media said so, when FACTS show that India is over THIRTY TIMES safer than any western country for women.

But i suppose as a math graduate i care far more about data and appreciate what orders of magnitude are than the likes of you.

15 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

In what world, is owning airports & sea ports not providing value to world wide export market ? You sound like a complete idiot on more than one issue covered here : first colonisation,second what value added industries are. 

Fools like you don't read the full story... Because you are so brainwashed beyond repair...

Adani changed the rules through Indian government to allow himself to buy the Mumbai airport forcibly from GVK Reddy a real visionary Indian entrepreneur by sending IT raids on his family.

Same was done for ports, toll roads, railway platforms etc. which is ZERO value add as they were run just fine before by people like GVK Reddy who are true visionaries like Tata. Adani paid 30% more than the other bidders using SBI loans. After this, the prices were increased for all this critical infrastructure so he can make back the money he paid for these sooner at the detriment of common middle-class and poor Indian citizens.

Same was done with Jay Shah with BCCI but you conveniently ignore it.

But this will not register in your head as once a person is brainwashed, it will take years to think logically. The fact that you live overseas working under a foreign boss and don't know this ground reality but still argue as if you know everything is everything we need to know. Why don't you go back and work for an Adani firm considering how much you love his business acumen.

10 minutes ago, BlueBlood said:

Fools like you don't read the full story... Because you are so brainwashed beyond repair...

Adani changed the rules through Indian government to allow himself to buy the Mumbai airport forcibly from GVK Reddy a real visionary Indian entrepreneur by sending IT raids on his family.

Even if this is true, how does it fail to add value to exports if you own ports. explain that please. 

Same was done for ports, toll roads, railway platforms etc. which is ZERO value add as they were run just fine before by people like GVK Reddy who are true visionaries like Tata. Adani paid 30% more than the other bidders using SBI loans. After this, the prices were increased for all this critical infrastructure so he can make back the money he paid for these sooner at the detriment of common middle-class and poor Indian citizens.

Thats normal fare for every single business acquisition - they increase tariffs/unit price to recover the merger cost. 

Same was done with Jay Shah with BCCI but you conveniently ignore it.

Because sports corruption is irrelevant to the big picture of development of a country. 

But this will not register in your head as once a person is brainwashed, it will take years to think logically. The fact that you live overseas working under a foreign boss and don't know this ground reality but still argue as if you know everything is everything we need to know. Why don't you go back and work for an Adani firm considering how much you love his business acumen.

I am the one thinking logically and citing facts. You are the one regurgitating brainwashed propaganda. So tell me why its brainwashed to quote numbers that say India is 30 times safer for women than any western nation, but its not brainwashing to say 'no it isnt coz indians dont report crime as much'.  Or tell us how its brainwashed to quote figures that show Indian innovation output has doubled in the last 20 years and it had the greatest increase of any nation in the last calendar year the statistics are available for ( 2022), but its not brainwashed to say that India is stagnating. 

And yes, i do admire Adani's business acumen. Thats why i own shares in Adani enterprises. 

2 hours ago, BlueBlood said:

Spoken like a true brainwashed person who doesn't even know history...

Rockefeller's empire was broken up due to monopolization by Teddy Roosevelt's government. Vanderbilt couldn't monopolize his railroads/ships once innovations like cars (Ford), pipelines and other modes of transportation came to be.

Zero such innovations are even allowed with how Amazon, Walmart and other companies have been driven out of India to enrich Ambani. At the end this monopolization only increases prices due to no competition.

This is perfect slave mentality with zero knowledge of history. Masters like Adani and Ambani will throw you some hypothetical bone about "cultural superiority" and "revenge for colonization" with zero actual impact and you will eat it up while they loot you under the table through raising up your airline tickets due to higher airport fees, grocery costs, railway platform fees hikes, petroleum and edible oil price hikes, toll roads and higher import taxes and shipping fees - backed by SBI loans - the same loans that small business owners cannot get a rupee of without providing collateral.

This is all a reality and exactly why the purchasing power of the average Indian is getting worse by the day through a hidden tax called shrinkflation and higher costs for using daily critical infrastructure.

All the while you and brainwashed bhakts like @coffee_rules @ravishingravi etc. will keep talking about how it's still better than "past congress" government.

It's like saying being a slave to current master is better than being a slave to the previous one all the while forgetting you are still acting like a slave to the puppet masters controlling the way you think by telling you what to think rather teaching you HOW to think...

The less said about your other ridiculous arguments about safety of women in India compared to the west, the better. I have NEVER in my life thought media control by corporates will cause this level of brainwashing among educated Indians even NRI's.

This will set back the country for a generation... As I recall during the time of my grandparents and even during Vajpayee regime, people at least were receptive to opposing arguments if they made sense. Now, people are just making up false conspiracies to defend absolutely bad behaviour such as nepotism like Jay Shah and BCCI or blatant support of specific corporations and business tycoons at the detriment of competition and fair market practices.

Rotlu. Kitna rota hain! If India is so bad, gtfo and let others live in peace. You are the one brainwashed by Congressi toolkit ghulami operators of Soros. All your arguments for anything is media, adani, corporates and per-capita income standard. Learn  about how global economics has moved beyond PC-GDP to PPP, QoL, income parity (india matches countries like Aus ) . If you want to cry about, you can do that for any country. Saare buraaiyaan bas India mein base hain tumko. . IMF says India to contribute 16% to global growth .. Read and weep.

https://www.livemint.com/economy/india-expected-to-contribute-over-16-to-global-growth-says-imf/amp-11702956490900.html

Edited by coffee_rules

Here you go you brainwashed fools @coffee_rules and @Muloghonto - while your corporates like Adani and politicians who you both worship more than God has brainwashed you how to think through censorship - this type of news actually hurts India's brand even more in social media which he and other corporates cannot control since it was taken over by Elon Musk. It's a shame we have to even talk about women's safety in India with idiots who don't even understand majority of cases don't even get reported in India and data is heavily censored and supressed:

This is why I gave up debating idiots as they will only read news or information that confirms their bias. Which means they are getting stupider by the way - which is exactly what politicians and corporates want from you.

Edited by BlueBlood

7 minutes ago, BlueBlood said:

Here you go you brainwashed fools @coffee_rules and @Muloghonto - while your corporates like Adani and politicians who you both worship more than God has brainwashed you how to think through censorship - this type of news actually hurts India's brand even more in social media which he and other corporates cannot control since it was taken over by Elon Musk. It's a shame we have to even talk about women's safety in India with idiots who don't even understand majority of cases don't even get reported in India and data is heavily censored and supressed:

This is why I gave up debating idiots as they will only read news or information that confirms their bias. Which means they are getting stupider by the way - which is exactly what politicians and corporates want from you.

You absolute fool, it hurts India because this is a classic example of western propaganda bias towards us. India is orders of magnitude safer for women than western countries, the stats and mathematics to this are absolute. 

The ironic thing is, you accuse me of following some dumb Adani +Ambani or whatever propaganda, when i am actually a mathematician who's come to the independent conclusion that westerners slander india as unsafe for women when their societies are FAR MORE UNSAFE for women and come up with bullshit propaganda points to discard data that is MATHEMATICALLY ABSOLUTE. 

You = absolute retard. 

Its just that simple. If tomorrow even Lord shiva came to me and said India is less safe for women than Amrikka, i will laugh and say lord, you are wrong because i am math guy and math no worky on that claim. Is that dumbed down enough for your simpleton brain ???

Or would you like to get cracking at the math and see why ' rape in India' is a classic case of making one of the best performers to sound like one of the worst ?? 

Haye tere me dum, bacchu, ganit karne ki ??

16 minutes ago, BlueBlood said:

Majority of cases dont get reported ANYWHERE you absolute idiot. 

In USA less than 10% of cases are reported. For USA to be safer than India, India will have to report 0.099% of the time, which is an entire order of magnitude lower than even what civil war stricken Chad or Mali reports and for which, no case can be made. This cannot be questioned if you have did decently in grade 10 math, fyi- which i think you didnt. 

Furthermore, in western countries women have a very strong reason to under-report than India : In india, roughly 27% of reported cases return convicted verdict, while no western country crosses 3%. its almost TEN TIMES less likely in amrikka or canada that if even if you went to the police, the guy who raped you will be convicted. 

This too can be cited. 

This too is what your liberandu westoid masters and their desi jaichand minions leave out in their propaganda campaign, kiddo.

Edited by Muloghonto

1 hour ago, Muloghonto said:

Majority of cases dont get reported ANYWHERE you absolute idiot. 

In USA less than 10% of cases are reported. For USA to be safer than India, India will have to report 0.099% of the time, which is an entire order of magnitude lower than even what civil war stricken Chad or Mali reports and for which, no case can be made. This cannot be questioned if you have did decently in grade 10 math, fyi- which i think you didnt. 

Furthermore, in western countries women have a very strong reason to under-report than India : In india, roughly 27% of reported cases return convicted verdict, while no western country crosses 3%. its almost TEN TIMES less likely in amrikka or canada that if even if you went to the police, the guy who raped you will be convicted. 

This too can be cited. 

This too is what your liberandu westoid masters and their desi jaichand minions leave out in their propaganda campaign, kiddo.

Use your common sense...

In India or Muslim countries even, a women who is raped or sexually assaulted even by boyfriends, husband's or family never report for fear of never getting married (if she is single) and if married, being ridiculed by society.

The rare cases that get reported, it's generally a very strong case that is an exceptional circumstance.

As we saw with Harvey Weinstein saga, he was very powerful and was brought down even when there was no clear video evidence or proof just because of sheer number of accusers.

You are so dumb that you keep bringing up statistics when clearly any idiot with common sense knows that India is dangerous for women, especially in tier 2 and tier 3 cities especially when alone. In the US, the no go areas are clear and avoided but in India in many places, it's ridiculously dangerous which is why parents put a curfew on girls after 9pm. If you cannot get your head on this basis fact that even the staunchest of BJP Bhakts agree, there's no point discussing with you any further.

Oh and Elon Musk and Twitter was pressured by Indian government to ban certain accounts and censor their posts or be jailed. So he just censored it only in India but its available everywhere else. Thats the reason why brainwashed fools like you don't even get this information in your "news" as it's already censored and banned. But outside of India everyone has an incredibly bad opinion for women traveling alone there. 

I am out of the discussion as you are clearly out of your mind. I have never seen a brainwashed person of this level. Even @coffee_rules rules puts actual thought to his posts and has a fair discussion. 

3 hours ago, BlueBlood said:

Use your common sense...

In India or Muslim countries even, a women who is raped or sexually assaulted even by boyfriends, husband's or family never report for fear of never getting married (if she is single) and if married, being ridiculed by society.

The rare cases that get reported, it's generally a very strong case that is an exceptional circumstance.

Sure. now use your common sense - if you are highly unlikely to get justice, you are not going to go to the cops either- its a waste of time. 

So these two notions cancel each other out. 

As we saw with Harvey Weinstein saga, he was very powerful and was brought down even when there was no clear video evidence or proof just because of sheer number of accusers.

You are so dumb that you keep bringing up statistics when clearly any idiot with common sense knows that India is dangerous for women, especially in tier 2 and tier 3 cities especially when alone. In the US, the no go areas are clear and avoided but in India in many places, it's ridiculously dangerous which is why parents put a curfew on girls after 9pm. If you cannot get your head on this basis fact that even the staunchest of BJP Bhakts agree, there's no point discussing with you any further.

In other words, you are the ' any idiot'  who'd believe in bullshit propaganda than cold hard facts. As if the western media is our friend and has never acted against us or slandered us in the past, yes ?

FYI, India, muslim arab countries and japan, china, korea, etc. are closer in rape per capita than any of those nations are to western nations. So whats your excuse now ?Japanese, Taiwanese and Chinese, who are the safest societies for women are closer to us in statistic than to the western ones. You know why ? BECAUSE IN THOSE COUNTRIES THE CONVICTION RATE IS SIMILAR TO OURS. 

Ie, conviction rate is a far bigger metric of likelyhood of reported rape than your bullshit western propaganda about shame.

Oh and Elon Musk and Twitter was pressured by Indian government to ban certain accounts and censor their posts or be jailed.

Same happens in the US. 

So he just censored it only in India but its available everywhere else. Thats the reason why brainwashed fools like you don't even get this information in your "news" as it's already censored and banned. But outside of India everyone has an incredibly bad opinion for women traveling alone there. 

Yes, thats because of western propaganda. As i said, are you man enough to get into the numbers and analyse it to KNOW that it is propaganda or are you gonna roll with your liberandu master's propaganda ? As i said, math is absolute in this. 

I am out of the discussion as you are clearly out of your mind. I have never seen a brainwashed person of this level. Even @coffee_rules rules puts actual thought to his posts and has a fair discussion. 

Math is not brainwashing. 
YOU are the brainwashed one, who wants to use western brainwashing propaganda bullshit over cold hard data and data analysis that PROVES that indian numbers are actually reported more often than they are in the west. 

Its ironic that an uneducated dumbass like you parroting propaganda points that cannot be proven ( such as impact of shame to reporting of crime) and calling a math expert who is saying that the math is ABSOLUTE as talking propaganda points.

Thats coz you = moron liberandu who believes the propaganda in the media. 

10 hours ago, BlueBlood said:

If it is this same news about a Spanish biker gang raped in Jharkhand by 3 men, and not by 7 men as claimed by this SM handle, it is reported in India without any censorship.

https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/other-states/foreign-tourist-gangraped-in-jharkhands-dumka-police/article67906605.ece/amp/

3 arrested means law and order is working even in a jungle raj state like Jharkhand. I don’t how you connect Adani to this and claim censorship when none of it is true. You tag us and call us brainwashed , but is you who is brainwashed and obsessed about Adani in every little news out of India. 

12 hours ago, BlueBlood said:

This has nothing to do with Adani though...  Crime is rampant in BIMARU states & lawless basically. 

This couple is stupid to set up camp in a dangerous Tribal area in the first place. 

Same couple were roaming freely in safer Punjab JK Ladakh etc...  

Unfortunate that India is still not safe for Women in majority of the country. 

15 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

This has nothing to do with Adani though...  Crime is rampant in BIMARU states & lawless basically. 

This couple is stupid to set up camp in a dangerous Tribal area in the first place. 

Same couple were roaming freely in safer Punjab JK Ladakh etc...  

Unfortunate that India is still not safe for Women in majority of the country. 

Crime happens everywhere. People get targeted being vulnerable. I don’t go to Jamaica and set up camp in places not secure. Women can’t trust anyone when they are alone. This happened in a cosmopolitan city

GHwl8MnboAAZAtf?format=jpg&name=large

Extremely sad situation. But one has to ask what were they thinking ? 

I say the same for some Indians who get impacted abroad by visit no go areas. You go to redneck skin head part of Melbourne and claim racist attacks. Doesnt work for me.

On 3/4/2024 at 9:47 PM, ravishingravi said:

Extremely sad situation. But one has to ask what were they thinking ? 

I say the same for some Indians who get impacted abroad by visit no go areas. You go to redneck skin head part of Melbourne and claim racist attacks. Doesnt work for me.

and where are these redneck parts in Melbourne, curious to learn? 6 years in the city and yet to find one