Will the NRIs now return to India? Since India is moving towards 'Akhand Bharat'.

MechEng

14 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

Choo is in pain and unable to string two sentences together with any facts or context. Nothing to watch here. Liberandu is burning and losing. Pain an burn galore. More to come unfortunately. 

And @Gollum thinks he is a gun poster. What a nuanced discussion aur counter argument :stupido:  :stupido2: :stupido3:  ... namoona pesh haon helow....

30 minutes ago, MechEng said:

Aur bhai, UK se kab lautoge. Aren't you willing to bear the Indian heat in the name of Ram and forego the English countryside?

6 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

And @Gollum thinks he is a gun poster. What a nuanced discussion aur counter argument :stupido:  :stupido2: :stupido3:  ... namoona pesh haon helow....

This must be ram rajya @Gollum Bhai when gadhey ko bhi baap banana padta hai. See it like it is. The fool is unable to digest events or coherently speak on any issue. Saying Virat Kohli has had a bad run and Shreyas Iyer has had a bad run therefore give them both a chance is neither fair and truth. 

Edited by ravishingravi

4 hours ago, Norman said:

What are you even on about? Either you're trolling out of boredom, have a very low IQ or just another butthurt M..

Forgot to add this. You just said that?

You do realize that you're unintentionally proving me right. 

1 hour ago, MechEng said:

I won't respond to all posts, waise bhi I am not a frequent at ICF, don't care.

But you guys have reached the Pakpassion levels of delusion.

Ab Pakpassion se bhi jyada delusional hona hai ki nahin? That is upto your efforts :two_thumbs_up: jai shri ram!!

as expected, you will ignore any cogent response and make up ridiculous nonsense like ' why enjoy english weather and not come back to indian heat' - given that nobody ever moves to england for the weather and even the english prefer to bake in the aussie sun than live in their doom and gloom weather.

This obsession over a fictional being will take India backwards in the long run

Okay ..... How?

What is your opinion on Goldman Sachs calling Indians earning 8 lpa affluent? Ab yeh mat bolna that they are funded by liberandus or evangelists. If 8lpa is affluent, then China owns us royally.

What does this random ass fact have to do with NRIs and Ram Mandir?

Be honest, if you live in India what improvements have you seen in quality of life? Delhi air is horrible and Mumbai is slowly following the same route, tier 2 or 3 cities are still shabby with no civic sense.

Okay.. How is Delhi and Mumbai getting populated related to NRIs and Ram Mandir?

Itne frustrated youth dekhe hain yahaan ki kya bole. I used to think that India will become like Singapore, bas Ram bhajan gao aur Modiji ko prophet banao

Who is making Modi a "prophet"? And how?

You can't just type some random paragraphs over here by throwing in some usual Hinduphobic keywords and expect us to tow your non-existential line. Yes.. non existential because you made zero sense in this whole thread.

Forgot to add this. You just said that?

You do realize that you're unintentionally proving me right. 

Heh? How am I proving you right? Am I being a "bigot" or "regressed" just because I think someone's from a particular religion?

1 hour ago, Norman said:

Okay ..... How?

What does this random ass fact have to do with NRIs and Ram Mandir?

Okay.. How is Delhi and Mumbai getting populated related to NRIs and Ram Mandir?

Who is making Modi a "prophet"? And how?

You can't just type some random paragraphs over here by throwing in some usual Hinduphobic keywords and expect us to tow your non-existential line. Yes.. non existential because you made zero sense in this whole thread.

His arguments are like these coconut liberandus questioning - “log raste pe tatti kar rahein hain aur gormint chand pahunchne ka plan kar rahein hain!” 

8 lpa is 66,000 pm, is higher middle class. Stats indicate- making 5% of population. Most of them fall under 25k, given the purchasing power parity , these days, they can afford a 2 bhk with a decent vehicle or a 2-wheeler.  According to the latest available data from the Periodic Labour Force Survey (PLFS) for 2021-22, approximately 95% of the Indian population falls below the 8 lakhs P.A. income category. This means that only about 5% of the population earns more than 8 lakhs per year. 

2 hours ago, ungboysj said:

Abe chup sle nautanki nri

Jis desh main ho wahan ki sewa karo

Kutto lndia ke matter main interfere mat Karo na comment Karo ye desh Bharat main rehne walo ka hai gaddaro nri ka nahin

Ham to bas Jai Shri Ram ga ke khush hai tum apni marwao goro se 

Jo is desh main reh ke sewa kar rhe tax de rhe develop kar rahe ye desh bas unka hai kutte nris ka nahin

Happ salo

Abe chup re ghatol 

We are spreading Indian ways in foreign lands and chanelling foreign funds into indian economy. That makes us more helpful to india than you. 

Desh ki sewa requires being both inside and outside desh. 

9 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

His arguments are like these coconut liberandus questioning - “log raste pe tatti kar rahein hain aur gormint chand pahunchne ka plan kar rahein hain!” 

8 lpa is 66,000 pm, is higher middle class. Stats indicate- making 5% of population. Most of them fall under 25k, given the purchasing power parity , these days, they can afford a 2 bhk with a decent vehicle or a 2-wheeler.  According to the latest available data from the Periodic Labour Force Survey (PLFS) for 2021-22, approximately 95% of the Indian population falls below the 8 lakhs P.A. income category. This means that only about 5% of the population earns more than 8 lakhs per year. 

This is recorded data. Numbers will be higher otherwise 

20 hours ago, MechEng said:

@Mariyam, @Cricketics @sandeep is this the India you envisioned? :laugh:

Thanks for the kind words in your earlier post.

Its a complicated topic, and its not just macro-economic or social parameters that decide where we decide to stay or if we decide to emigrate. 

I can give you my example. I am the youngest of three, and during my childhood I was the least closest to my parents among us kids. Both my elder siblings stay out of India. My brother left for his UG and has never considered a return to India. He prefers life in the US. My sister left later, but she has also been out of the country for a decade+. Of course they visit regularly, but it isn't the same. I used to work with a Law firm and was earmarked for an accelerated career growth trajectory that involved me shifting to our Singapore office. Its what I wanted to do. Almost everyone on my mother's side works in the legal field.

My father was counting on help form my brother in running his businesses here. He never got that help. My father also developed some debilitating health issues which meant that he couldn't work as much and had to have limited time sitting in front of a screen/ on the phone. I have been working with him/ trying to run the show for the last 9-10 years in areas that do not interest me in the least: Ancillary Auto production, weld testing equipment and a distribution business of dry fruits.

If I had a chance to go back in time and re evaluate my options; I would still pick this. I just want to be around my parents in their old age.

Having lived (rather toured) various parts of the US and many other places, I think India is the best place to raise a kid. I wouldn't want to raise my daughter in the US. I may still agree to raise her in the UAE, that's where my sister is, but the place is very sanitised. You don't develop any street smarts if you grow up there.

In the end, a Ram Mandir, a Sub prime crisis, a paradigm shift in the way a society thinks do not mean much when you decide to move: your career, proximity to your loved ones, school/friends circle for your kids means everything.

On 1/24/2024 at 3:29 AM, Muloghonto said:

I am a coloniser. Meaning, i am here in north america to spread my culture, plant roots & spread my ways while facilitating immigration of my people to the land to colonise it and create an Indosphere, same way as Anglosphere exists today. Except my sanskaar are better than euro savages, so no plague blankets, mass murder and eviction of the natives ( euro descendants) from their lands. 
I will return when i retire, so that i can bring my income from the land i colonised, back to motherland to spend, while leaving back my descendants to further the colonial cause.

Oh intrepid coloniser: muloghonto da Columbuspadhyay

Pray tell me why, in spite of your diligent efforts to expand the Indospehere, why does the mainstream media in the savage Anglosphere cover the Pran Pratishtha ceremony with scorn/ derision and talk about India being not the inclusive India of the yesteryear.

You have to lobby harder and see to it that the point of view of the Indosphere finds mentions too.

:icflove: 

These nris ran away from India and now lecturing india on what to do

Shut up

No one in india likes you and we also know how much the whites like you and you are second class citizens there

You may have money you don't have a life 

No respect no identity and yes you are not Indians and no Indian likes you

You used all india resources and left it dry and dhartiputra like us have now developed it and now you guys want to lecture us

F... Off

2 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Its a complicated topic, and its not just macro-economic or social parameters that decide where we decide to stay or if we decide to emigrate. 

I can give you my example. I am the youngest of three, and during my childhood I was the least closest to my parents among us kids. Both my elder siblings stay out of India. My brother left for his UG and has never considered a return to India. He prefers life in the US. My sister left later, but she has also been out of the country for a decade+. Of course they visit regularly, but it isn't the same. I used to work with a Law firm and was earmarked for an accelerated career growth trajectory that involved me shifting to our Singapore office. Its what I wanted to do. Almost everyone on my mother's side works in the legal field.

My father was counting on help form my brother in running his businesses here. He never got that help. My father also developed some debilitating health issues which meant that he couldn't work as much and had to have limited time sitting in front of a screen/ on the phone. I have been working with him/ trying to run the show for the last 9-10 years in areas that do not interest me in the least: Ancillary Auto production, weld testing equipment and a distribution business of dry fruits.

If I had a chance to go back in time and re evaluate my options; I would still pick this. I just want to be around my parents in their old age.

Having lived (rather toured) various parts of the US and many other places, I think India is the best place to raise a kid. I wouldn't want to raise my daughter in the US. I may still agree to raise her in the UAE, that's where my sister is, but the place is very sanitised. You don't develop any street smarts if you grow up there.

In the end, a Ram Mandir, a Sub prime crisis, a paradigm shift in the way a society thinks do not mean much when you decide to move: your career, proximity to your loved ones, school/friends circle for your kids means everything.

Wow, am sure you are the happiest ( real sukoon) amongst all your siblings. 

Doing seva of parents in old age is some of the greatest karma one can ever do in life. 

1 hour ago, ungboysj said:

These nris ran away from India and now lecturing india on what to do

Shut up

No one in india likes you and we also know how much the whites like you and you are second class citizens there

You may have money you don't have a life 

No respect no identity and yes you are not Indians and no Indian likes you

You used all india resources and left it dry and dhartiputra like us have now developed it and now you guys want to lecture us

F... Off

You are sadly mistaken. Life in the US is very very good , even for immigrants. You'd be very unlucky if you had a bad time

3 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Argued like true lawyer! :hatsoff:

Two things. Great that you are with parents and looking after. :hatsoff: Respect

Second, Very well put about growing children in INdia. We have discussed it many times among our friend circle